Freeroll tournaments for beginners

N

ngk80

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, I want to praice. I get my first prize from pokerstars freeroll, yestarday. I'm finished 7th from 188 players.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys, I want to praice. I get my first prize from pokerstars freeroll, yestarday. I'm finished 7th from 188 players.
Nice job! :ciao: To many more! :ridinghor

T

triplstacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has some of the best freerolls. There's always one running and starts when there are enough players. I got a $20 bankroll started on ACR in about 30 hours of freeroll tourneys

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
freerolls are the best for begginers .ACR has frequent freerolls and pokerstars pokerschool elementary, you also can take tickets from poker school if you are register, good start might be scratch and match and of course cardschat :)

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy new year

Pokerstar is the best place, I checked in my 12 years I have in the world of poker

J

jhenderson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
como hago para ingresar a la membresia del club

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great when site is up..

Yes ive found ACR to be one of the best websites for freerolls

ACR has good freerolls, on-demand(3 hours to make final table), and other freebies. but ACR is often down lately, attacked by hackers. When it is up, they have Cardschat freebies, which don't have such huge fields(smaller # of entrants) and take less than 2 hours to get to the end.

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from the looks of it ACR and its other affilates (such as BlackChip) seems to have a good number of freerolls. If you deposit and what seems to me to be a good promo from partypoker seems to give at least 4 tickets ranging from $1 to $25 free ticket buy ins although you may have to wait a bit of time between regestation opens and the start of the tournament. I was a few weeks ahead when I deposited to the start of the scheduled tournaments.
opened very early from my own experience.​

Pokerstars does not appear to have as much free rolls as they did in the past even for poker school members. I have not seen any for a few months but before but saw it more frequently than in the past.​

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best sites for freerolls Americans can play

What are the best sites for freerolls Americans can play at in addition to ACR?

That will help American players, what use is referring others to sites they might not be able to access?

Also, what sites, outside of ACR, Pokerstars, have Cardschat freerolls?

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What are the best sites for freerolls Americans can play at in addition to ACR?

That will help American players, what use is referring others to sites they might not be able to access?

Also, what sites, outside of ACR, Pokerstars, have Cardschat freerolls?

Bet online has at least 1 weekly Cardschat freeroll that I know of.
not sure of any other sites.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to Cardschat, Americas Cardroom offers many freerolls. Cardschat offer few weekly freerolls that all members with 25+ quality posts can play. Good luck.

This has changed though hasn't it? I thought I read recently that you have to have 75 quality posts. What exactly are the specifications for a "quality post"?

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was talking about cardchats offers freerolls on Sat/Sun ACR for people that have 25 post or more and people that have 75 quality post or more could enjoy all the freerolls that cardchats offers everyday
This has changed though hasn't it? I thought I read recently that you have to have 75 quality posts. What exactly are the specifications for a "quality post"?

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR has some nice free rolls to play. I play there and there a lot of fun.

F

fastjob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me ACR offers many opportunities.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are freerolls at Poker Stars for the prize $ 2500, but there is the entrance ticket 25 cents + 30 is given such a tournament ticket to participate for the prize fund

S

Shahboz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HELLO
I'm new and I have not much experience. I have been playing for 4-5 years but very rarely. I've decided to start playing regularly but I feel I need experience. That's why I decided to play free tournaments before I started betting my own money. I've playing at Pokerstars and bet365. Are there other good free tournaments. Thank you!
I think Pokerstars is good deceison

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are usually on all platforms like PokerStars, partypoker, ACR, unibet etc. Just find them at the section Freerolls.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me, you can earn a good site on PokerStars.

C

copyyy125

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You have 88$ bonus at 888poker to start playing nicely.

They have alot alot frerolls but mostly they are like jackpot because blinds are going up too fast , alot players so everyone is all ining

Pokerstars got nice one PokerNews Bi Freroll , won 20$ there last week its great 3,000$ prizepool and around 300,350players registered
Cardschat freeroll are best.
You can also register at jackpot freerolls they got good one too.

Good luck at tables

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I encourage you to play freerolls only as a part of the learning process. The time spent playing freerolls does not really give much return for the effort and rewards bad playing habits because of the lack of any real risk. Once you feel ready to compete make a deposit every week and move up as you progress.

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending where you are located PokerStars (which would be my recommendation if you can play) may not be an option. Another site, which I saw a few others already recommend, would be Americas Card Room. ACR has freerolls running all day long, as well as private freerolls from other places (such as here) which are hosted on ACR throughout the day. This is one of the few sites where I feel like you can play all day long if you wanted doing nothing but freerolls.

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ideally you try to participate in live tournaments as well.
There are very good freerolls, it is another type of experience and also helps to improve the way you play.

Good luck!

^A^njo

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love freerolls

love freerolls thanks for posting.good luck on the felt havefunAA.:D