Freeroll tournaments for beginners

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are usually for the begginners, so you could start with them and see if you can manage to a bigger tournaments with your bankroll.

N

neymar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeroll tournaments

it's a god way to start playing poker as a beginner

N

neymar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are usually for the begginners, so you could start with them and see if you can manage to a bigger tournaments with your bankroll.[/QUOTE

Totally agree with that

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has alot of freerolls. There is a 1k freeroll tommorow

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi, the best poker room for freerolls is 888poker, i play there for about 5 years

G

gameboy2014

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Laid backed with freerolls on pokerstars

Before they had every hour or something 100 privilige freerolls for example. What happened? :(:confused:

voli106

voli106

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I play in poker ru freerolls very good and 888 give 88 on game for registration

voli106

voli106

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the choice depends on you where you can play :D

B

Benego

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing BCP freerolls, it seems that they have several freerolls a day!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
A very good selection of free tournaments is at 888.
In addition, every day you have the opportunity to get a free ticket to an interesting tournament. In my opinion, this is a very good start for the beginner. You will have the opportunity to improve your game for free.
Good luck.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat of course when you become a member, but, ACR, Black Chip, intertops and Juicy have freerolls.

Erzsicica

Erzsicica

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you tell me more site when I found freeroll tournament please? I play only in pokerstars now. Which site is have any good tournament to beginners?

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you tell me more site when I found freeroll tournament please? I play only in pokerstars now. Which site is have any good tournament to beginners?
unibet - im not playing at uni now, but earlier there was freerolls every 2 hours, I think they are still availible.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HELLO
I'm new and I have not much experience. I have been playing for 4-5 years but very rarely. I've decided to start playing regularly but I feel I need experience. That's why I decided to play free tournaments before I started betting my own money. I've playing at Pokerstars and bet365. Are there other good free tournaments. Thank you!
Try to play pokerdom, because there are few players and you can get good money.

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely poker stars Poker school, so good.

also ACR has lots of different freerolls starting constantly.

Cards chat Freerolls are the best $ reward for your time, Saturday Freerolls on ACR are for all members from the moment you join.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments Poker School at Pokerstars (with its own rating system, where you can win every month from $ 3 or more), school pass tickets can be obtained by passing tests on the website of the poker school. Freerolls from pokersites $ 50, every Monday freeroll for $ 500 bounty and others. Want to gain experience, Pokerstars for you bro! I can’t say anything about other poker rooms, since I haven’t played them.

P

preki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HELLO
I'm new and I have not much experience. I have been playing for 4-5 years but very rarely. I've decided to start playing regularly but I feel I need experience. That's why I decided to play free tournaments before I started betting my own money. I've playing at Pokerstars and bet365. Are there other good free tournaments. Thank you!

intertops on the revolution network has good freerolls. several $25 a day and $50 tourneys on the weekends, free to play.

I

ioanlucanu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hy

I'm new and I have not much experience. I have been playing for 4-5 years but very rarely

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, you can play winamax and 888poker are two very good rooms, and many freerolls.
The freerolls are not very good at learning to play poker, not much level in this kind of tournaments, freerolls Cardschat, I think they are an exception, there are very good players, if you have time, I recommend that you join the passwords club, to play all Cardschat freerolls.

gl:D

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love Pokerstars. The site has good lessons for fresh people at poker. It gives you tickets for SNG's to see how is the experience of betting money.

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the best for freerolls for US players

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well there are frerrols cardschat that are very good for beginners more that require some requirements for you to participate. In general I would advise you to deposit a small amount to play small buy ins tournaments