Endless Rakeback saga at FTP...and other sites'.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you guys considered telling FT that you will remove your funds and take them elsewhere if they don't give you rakeback? Might be worth it even if it's a bluff.

I doubt any one of gives them enough business for them to really care, honestly.

It took me about a month to get rakeback from rakebackpros. Just keep sending emails to both sites.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt any one of gives them enough business for them to really care, honestly.

It took me about a month to get rakeback from rakebackpros. Just keep sending emails to both sites.

Possibly, but you never know. That's how I finally got RB at PlayersOnly. I told them I would take my money to another skin on the Cake Network. I'd say these guys probably play alot more than me. I don't play alot of hands per week and I play micro stakes.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt any one of us gives them enough business for them to really care, honestly.

FMP.

Possibly, but you never know. That's how I finally got RB at PlayersOnly. I told them I would take my money to another skin on the Cake Network. I'd say these guys probably play alot more than me. I don't play alot of hands per week and I play micro stakes.

That's pretty interesting. Still, there are probably fewer players on PO, and their customer service is probably a whole lot better than Tilt's.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you guys considered telling FT that you will remove your funds and take them elsewhere if they don't give you rakeback? Might be worth it even if it's a bluff.
this works for some, but not for most, I know, Ive tried.
Ive been thru the same crap with emails etc from FT, and nothing from rbp, Ive even set up an account at rbp and still nothing, ffs. I too started at ft with a player transfer, so there's no affiliate code on my account.
I love FT for the gameplay, tables etc, but their support couldn't give a sh*t about the micro stakes players, they're too busy sucking up to the big boys, have you seen the rake they pay? a few $ on a million dolar pot, what a f*cking joke.
after 8 months of trying to get rb from ft, I give up, just clearing a bonus there and then Im off to pokerstars, who actually act like they give a sh*t about the small-time players.
I even told ft in email that Im off, they couldnt care less, great support there, so nice to show they care*

*rant over, and breathe................

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Your threat to go elsewhere had nothing to do with you getting rakeback. Plenty of people have said the same to them and they really don't care about that - unless you play high stakes.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems to me they would be most interested in low to mid stakes volume players.

I have also wondered about how poker sites evaluate their user base...

I am a micro stakes winner. Though it's getting harder and harder to say that under my current sideways trend, lol, but I have have actively played from a single bankroll at Stars for a few years now. So I am a rake machine. I play some poker almost every day. So I pay rake every day too. For years now.

Seems to me especially if I am breaking even I am an asset to the poker site I play on.

Fishy enough to be good food for the hudbot regs who the sites must love, and sharky enough to never go broke.

Seems to me I am a rake machine. A smallish one, but I keep on playing.

Meh... Stars is good enough for me. I just like that I am on an even playing field with all my competition at least as far as the rules/winnings go.

I might break down and go play a few hundred hands of Rush on FTP now and then, since I find it fun... but other than that they can simply kiss my ass. Pokerstars gets my rake money.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just got another email from FT, after I told them to 'look after the big boys, and dont give a shit about us micro-stake players' they were very apologetic, and blamed it all on rbp. So ive emailed rbp, and told them I am about to jump up to 50NL, (which I can, in theory, with proper BRM), if they cant be bothered to sort it out, then Im moving to PS.
That's my 6th, and last email to rakebackpros, they can go jump if I get no reply this time(as has happened the last 5 emails!)
Will keep you updated, and cAPSLOCK, my sentiments exactly mate, lucky thing for me is that I dont have to go to PS(its ok, but not my fav), but I can go to some juicy european sites(more fish, less players) and get decent rakeback.

cha4zz

cha4zz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rakeback is so important to building and sustaining a bankroll, yet the saga that you have to go through to get rakeback is insane.

I created a multiple account with rakeback, then realised I couldn't have another account even though I now live at university and so e-mailed full tilt, who have now closed the rakeback account and are now taking over 3 days to transfer the money from that account to my original account. Whilst all this is happening, i'm trying to get my original account to get rakeback, which as of yet I've still heard nothing from. Absolute nightmare.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wrote another email to FTP support telling them about this thread :eek: and that some of the regs here with the same issues as me are considering moving to PS.

Let's see what they reply now (and when lol).

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So in becoming an affiliate I believe RBP (or any rake back affiliate) goes off their % of rake from FT from referrals.

I'm assuming FT takes 50% of rake and possibly the other 50% goes to the affiliate

the affiliate then divides that 50% (in RBP's case for FT) They offer you 27% which means of their 50% cut you get 54% of what they get from FT. I think this is how it works.

But, I still don't understand the process of getting existing members on Rakeback. If I could set it up I'd give all CCers 100% of whatever I get from rake from each CCer. But, still trying to figure this shizzo out!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wrote another email to FTP support telling them about this thread :eek: and that some of the regs here with the same issues as me are considering moving to PS.

Let's see what they reply now (and when lol).
don't hold your breath buddy, I've already linked this thread in an email to them, a few days ago, they didnt even mention it in the reply email.
Think Im gonna have to move my BR from FT, after Ive cleared my bonus there.

janovsky

janovsky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sad to hear that so many CC-members have problems getting Rake Back.
I also created an account 2 years ago without an affiliate and no rakeback but a few month I heard in another thread that it was possible through rakebackpros, so I contacted FT and RBP.
Took about a week to get my rake back, so I guess I`m just being lucky.
Hope you all get it soon too.
Gl. all.

K

kevkojak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I thought Tilt had started loosening up a bit on this Rakeback thing. I joined last year, requested rakeback about 3/4 months in, and was accepted about 2 months later.
All I did was sent an e.mail to Tilt support saying that I was a recreational player who deposited between $50 and $100 every month, and that I was just as happy to give my $1000 a year to another site if they offered me better rewards.
No threats, just a brutally honest e.mail telling them I had no real loyalty to the site and asking if they'd like to change that. lol.
Good luck to the rest of the guys still waiting...

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I thought Tilt had started loosening up a bit on this Rakeback thing. I joined last year, requested rakeback about 3/4 months in, and was accepted about 2 months later.
All I did was sent an e.mail to Tilt support saying that I was a recreational player who deposited between $50 and $100 every month, and that I was just as happy to give my $1000 a year to another site if they offered me better rewards.
No threats, just a brutally honest e.mail telling them I had no real loyalty to the site and asking if they'd like to change that. lol.
Good luck to the rest of the guys still waiting...
I might go down that route then, ty

RoyalFish

RoyalFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same. I've asked, twice, to no avail with the same "We have no idea when...".

Excuse my French, but bullshit, yes you do. This is business, not poker, and FT/RBP is not waiting to see how the cards fall, they're making a decision. Fair enough, it's theirs to make, just be up front about it.

We don't know because...you don't generate enough rake for us to care?
...we take the n or n% who look like the best long term revenue and grant them the boon?

There's a reason. Shouldn't e a mystery.

So, I've reinstalled Stars, checking out Cake, and will reluctantly deposit on one or the other soon. Realisitcally, FT is a business, and losing revenue is the ONLY thing they should be expected to care about.

RF

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To the both of you, I'm looking at moving all my br to one site, in the next 3 weeks, it's a little over $1200 in total, and will be used for 25nl.
If there's no chance of rakeback with you guys(fulltilt you can sort this out if you wanted to), then I will move it all to NOIQ.com, where I am a sub affiliate, with 30%rb.
This is my final email to the both of you, Im sick of one of you(rbp) ignoring my emails, and Im sick of you FT, acting like you can't do anything.
If nothing happens by the end of februaury, I will remove the rest of my br from FT, and take it to a site that gives a sh*t about it's customers, and potential revenue.
Dont send me the same old tired emails about this, fulltilt, either personally reply, or get some one high up in your company to explain why you dont want my revenue.
Thanks, in advance,
Mark

just sent this to FT and RBP, let's see what happens, my guess is nothing, but it was fun writing it!

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone tried just signing up on the FT rakeback site? I figure that if I don't get any response after a couple of emails to that site's support that I'll just try that and see what happens.

pokerman27

pokerman27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a bloody pain! Anyone got any further? I've just started the process and am getting the same standard responses from FTP as you guys and just plain ignored by RBPs. So pissed off I didn't fully understand the process of signing up through an affiliate to get rakeback...could have saved a whole headache. Is rakeback offered instantly if you sign up with the affiliate's code in the first place?

thepokerkid123

thepokerkid123

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I emailed Full Tilt 4 days ago. Had not contacted rakebackpros or signed up. Rakebackpros got back to me 3 days later saying they could give me rakeback if I signed up, I did and they've now confirmed it. All within 4 days

Judging by the emails I made the assumption that full tilt isn't actually involved in the process of deciding whether or not you get rakeback, they just pass your details onto rakebackpros and rakebackpros select you based on the number of hands you play or rake you pay. - All of my hands were between $2nl and $5nl so I'm guessing it's hands, not rake.

I had been playing a lot over the past 3 weeks and I think maybe being so active boosted me up to the top of the list... not sure, just might be worth contacting rakebackpros after next time you get a chance to play a lot of hands.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be an arse by posting about how I got it so easily, just sharing what happened for me in case it helps anyone.

Good luck with getting the rake back.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone tried just signing up on the FT rakeback site? I figure that if I don't get any response after a couple of emails to that site's support that I'll just try that and see what happens.
tried that, have an account at rbp, but no rb

I emailed Full Tilt 4 days ago. Had not contacted rakebackpros or signed up. Rakebackpros got back to me 3 days later saying they could give me rakeback if I signed up, I did and they've now confirmed it. All within 4 days

Judging by the emails I made the assumption that full tilt isn't actually involved in the process of deciding whether or not you get rakeback, they just pass your details onto rakebackpros and rakebackpros select you based on the number of hands you play or rake you pay. - All of my hands were between $2nl and $5nl so I'm guessing it's hands, not rake.

I had been playing a lot over the past 3 weeks and I think maybe being so active boosted me up to the top of the list... not sure, just might be worth contacting rakebackpros after next time you get a chance to play a lot of hands.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be an arse by posting about how I got it so easily, just sharing what happened for me in case it helps anyone.

Good luck with getting the rake back.
ive played 17000 hands in the last 3 months, thats a lot for me.

just took all my BR out of FT, left $20 in there for 1c/2c

Ive moved the rest to a site with 30% rb, which Ive already got(european site)

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got an answer today, said they couldn't offer me rakeback. So I wrote them back asking what criteria I was lacking in to get it.

Until I hear back I'll just play my real money on other sites. I certainly won't be depositing on FT.

Maybe I'll just do the sign up and see what happens. After all, if I don't get RB that way it's no loss right?

cha4zz

cha4zz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Light at the end of the tunnel, my rakeback got confirmed today by Rakeback pros, as well as Full Tilt finally transferring the rest of my money from a previous account. Happy times.

Just stick with it guys, I tend to find that Full Tilt offer the best interface and games compared to others, although i'm probably only saying this because of me just getting rakeback.

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you all tried to make a real DEPOSIT. You know, the kind where you give FTP your credit card number? Seems like that is what they want in the end, depositers. Not a bunch of Ferguson wanna-be's playing freeroll money into millions. Especially if it's their freeroll money being put up. Ask the mods here where their freeroll money comes from to keep offering $200 freerolls twice a week. I'd be willing to bet that it isn't all theirs.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you all tried to make a real DEPOSIT. You know, the kind where you give FTP your credit card number? Seems like that is what they want in the end, depositers. Not a bunch of Ferguson wanna-be's playing freeroll money into millions. Especially if it's their freeroll money being put up. Ask the mods here where their freeroll money comes from to keep offering $200 freerolls twice a week. I'd be willing to bet that it isn't all theirs.
no offence bud, but I use neteller, can move 1000's around in seconds, was willing to move $700 into FT, but now have moved it to PokerStars, as i got a bonus with them. Switching my alliance to PS now, FT can go jump!
I asked and I got it...
I asked FT ten times, and rbp 5 times, still nothing, i sent an email just now saying 'don't bother, ive gone to PS', lolz