Endless Rakeback saga at FTP...and other sites'.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any way to check your affiliate status? I know I got the first deposit bonus, but I don't remember what promo code I used (if any).

No way to check and FT will not tell you who it is.

D

dudesenior

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any way to check your affiliate status? I know I got the first deposit bonus, but I don't remember what promo code I used (if any).
Try to remember from which website you used the rakeback. They usually have it public.
In my case, i had no problems yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
thunder1276

thunder1276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Assuming you're talking about FT, you can just contact them directly. They'll tell you if you qualify, and if so, they'll send you to RBP. Or you can go to RBP directly and they'll go back to FT to see if you're eligible. Just know that if you signed up for FT through an affiliate and deposited within 60 days of the signup, then there is nothing you can do to get RB.

Just send them an email threatening that if they dont let you get rakeback then you are going to move to another site. it worked for me

K

kyndlyon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i signed up with RBP about a month ago after having an ftp account for 3 years. i started receiveing rakeback the next day and have had no issues

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just send them an email threatening that if they dont let you get rakeback then you are going to move to another site. it worked for me

LOL. Threats are not only unnecessary, but futile. I don't know your stakes but I'm 99.9% certain that bigger rake generators than you have threatened them and gotten nowhere. They don't really care if you leave over RB. You're just lucky that the CS rep that got your email didn't deny you out of spite (I would).

You'll attract far more flies with honey than vinegar, as they say.

Just nicely request RB and if you qualify for it, then in all likelihood you'll get it. If you don't qualify, like if you're tied to an affiliate, then it doesn't matter what you do -- you will not get RB regardless.

TopJimmy99

TopJimmy99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i signed up with RBP about a month ago after having an ftp account for 3 years. i started receiveing rakeback the next day and have had no issues

Yeah I just got an email today saying:

"Congratulations!

We are pleased to inform that your Full Tilt Poker account is now set up to receive rakeback from us and you can keep track your rakeback by logging into your rakebackpros account at http://www.rakebackpros.com/
"

Of course there was more, but that excerpt serves its purpose. I applied last night so that was a VERY quick response. I haven't played since getting the email so I don't know if there are any kinks yet, but I'm assuming it'll work out fine.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL. Threats are not only unnecessary, but futile. I don't know your stakes but I'm 99.9% certain that bigger rake generators than you have threatened them and gotten nowhere. They don't really care if you leave over RB. You're just lucky that the CS rep that got your email didn't deny you out of spite (I would).

You'll attract far more flies with honey than vinegar, as they say.

Just nicely request RB and if you qualify for it, then in all likelihood you'll get it. If you don't qualify, like if you're tied to an affiliate, then it doesn't matter what you do -- you will not get RB regardless.

While I totally agree with what you posted, this saying has always fascinated me. And its because, while honey does attract the flies, so does shit....... And it seems to attract the most.

LOL, sorry for the derail, but I couldnt resist.

I have applied through multiple sources for RB at FT, and its a no go. RBP informed me that I am tied to an affiliate. I will keep in touch, since I have no idea who I am affiliated with, and this information is not given out, I can only hope they - my affiliate - one day go out of business and my affiliation ties are broken. AFAIK, this is the ONLY way I will ever get RB from tilt.

dermafx

dermafx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On 3/29 I wrote RBP asking them to add Rakeback. Here is there response:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in RakeBackPros.

We have added your details to our records and will check your rakeback eligibility with full tilt poker.

We will contact you as soon as we have an update of your request.

Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Regards,

Brad
RakeBackPros Support

On 3/29/2011 10:56 AM, dermafx@gmail.com wrote:
itsjmfdstupid sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rakebackpros.com/contact.

I signed up at FTP a few years ago and have just started playing again. I
don't have any other affiliate attached to my account and was told I should
get in contact with you all in order to get rakeback added to my account.
Please let me know when it is done.

Thanks!

-Jason Downey
FT: itsjmfdstupid

--------------------

This morning I woke up to this in my email inbox:

Congratulations!

We are delighted to inform you that your Full Tilt Poker account is now set up to receive rakeback from us and you can keep track your rakeback by logging into your account at: http://www.rakebackpros.com/

Rakeback is paid on a weekly basis directly into your Full Tilt Poker account on Fridays. The rakeback payment that you receive at the end of the week will account for 27% of the net revenue you have generated in the last rakeback week. The rakeback week starts on Tuesday and finishes on Monday.

Please note that it may take up to 48 hours after your account is set up for rakeback before your statistics are updated with the correct data. After the initial update is displayed on the website, your stats will be updated on a daily basis.

If you have forgotten your password, please go to www.rakebackpros.com/user/password to request a new password to be sent to your registered email address.

Furthermore, we now offer an exclusive Rake Race Promotion to all of our players. For more information regarding the Rake Race, please visit http://www.rakebackpros.com/content/rakeback-pros-promotions

If you have any questions about your rakeback, please contact us.

Enjoy your rakeback and good luck at the tables!

Sincerely,

The RakeBackPros Team

Less than 48 hours to get it added. I hate that some of you guys are having such trouble :(

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
signed up at RBP :) now just waiting ,pretty sure I signed up thru someone but thought I would try anyway . so whoever you signed up thru gets your rake back forever ? seems like they would do a little something for their people.