O

ozymandias11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do I trust them?
Why not?
It’s not that I’ve seen so many heavy beats just before a bubble, a player (say from Romania) with an unreal ROI above 75% winning day after day. Ukrainians who use the Slovenian flag as an avatar (several of them) and by chance none of them answer the questions why. Not to write about banalities such as collusion. You don’t need to be too bright to understand how rooms that almost never reach the target in gtd money use some other ways to be profitable. Not all, but some of them are ordinary criminals.

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is that we have the power to decide if we continue playing in different places. My opinion in particular is that if you suspect the places where you play, try others, sometimes the bad streaks make us see or think things that are not like that and be in a state of paranoia.
I trust big rooms (pokerstars). but online poker is a program. someone created this program. and pokerstars bought it. therefore, I will never be 100% sure of online poker

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what kind of nonsense, in my opinion this is paranoia. but to make it easier try changing the poker room, there are many others besides this

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trust not trust, I want to play, Pokerstars is a big room, why I should not trust him)

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you are exaggerating this event. Why is everyone trying to find the cause of their defeats in something else but not in themselves. Usually the root cause of failure is an incorrect game or a small segment of the game taken for consideration.

I

iuly1209

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my 3 years experience with 888 i do not trust them at all. I think it is not random and cards are manipulated. Also seems to have a lot of players with nonsense game winning. The deposit is easy and withdrawal very slow if not impossible in some cases. I am scared if i would win a big amount if i would ever get to see the money.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I've no reason not to trust it. Frankly, what would be the point in cheating me a guy who deposits at most 20 GBP a month?..

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

Yes, of course, if not I would not play, sometimes it rages some incredible plays that come out, but at the live tables they also happen, they are cards and anything can happen. I only play pokerstars, others I have not played

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. i trust ! I dont have reasons to suspect of my poker room. i use pokerstars !

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I trust no one but poker star and 888

S

skin_ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
trust

yes i trust 888 and stars it the software i dont i was going to say trust i will say dont like the bad beat it give me but i only remember the bad beat dont count the times i hit on river oh thats some one elses bad beat :D

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course! because for each room reputation is most important

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, I respect everyone's opinions, in my opinion Hello, I respect everyone's opinions, in my personal opinion I play in pokers stars, 888poker, partypoker and ACR and I have not had any problems ;)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When your game doesn’t work out or your opponent catches one out or something like that happens, we think about conspiracy theory. If you play with money, look for your poker room and your game! Be more careful about the game and your opponents

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
of course i do trust the poker rooms i play on.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything is relative and especially in online poker. New players are lucky at times. There are examples when, without changing the style and nature of the game, players lose on old accounts, and win major tournaments on new friends' accounts. Play where you like best and don’t think about a global conspiracy against you.:burnout::cool:

A

andrzejaa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't trust the poker room. I always lose with nuts.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No

Good morning everyone.
I trust 90% on the pokerstar website.
They are excellent in many items, and in almost all of them I trust, more in relation to the draw of the cards I do not trust 100%.
Almost whenever I am and disputing a pot against a villain the pokerstars of the cards that give the possibility of straight or flush, in live poker, when I am almost always accompanying who an A beats a villain who has nothing, the probability of making a flush or streak is very short, more at pokerstars is all the time, going against the very probability of poker.
I trust to leave my money on the site, but I believe that the software interferes in the results of the hands, I don't know if it is for the mtts to finish faster, I don't know if it is not to scare the recreational players.
It may be that in the future I will convince myself that I am wrong, but today I do not believe 100%, in the draws of the cards, almost always when I am in an All in against a villain who has more chips, I lose even with much better hands, the problem is that at a very high frequency.
I remember 1 day that I lost 6 times with AK, and I didn't hit A or K and when I went All in against a villain who had AK with more fictions than me the flop came A A K, I had a pair I don't remember what it was.
I play cash game zoom, and when I choose cash out in hands that I have a chance of winning 70% vs 30% in 10 times, I win 9 times and when I don't choose cash out, I win 3 times, do the test, i'm saying that in these 70% vs 30% cash out All in you will win many times more than when you don't choose cash out, that's a fact

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i only trust PS. My introduction to poker started with him. I'm sure it's an honest site... In Russia, there is a site Poker_ _ _, I can say that the situation about which the author speaks, is completely suitable for this room. You can't win. There is an opinion that it is easier for young sites, or sites that are close to closing, to deceive players. Let's just say, collect a quick jackpot, and disappear from the horizon. If you think that the site is deceiving You - so why don't you just leave it?

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i trust my poker rooms i play. I usually just play in the big ones like pokerstars and partypoker that have a good reputation. Logically I dont see them stealing when they make so much off the rake and have so many regular players it would be stupid to risk that free money for greed. The only thing I worry about is them rigging the cards so that there is always action which creates variance which creates swings which creates loses which creates more buy ins and addiction. This is the only time I usually think this though is when I have just taken a bad beat. I think if the big sites where cheating or stealing it would become public knowledge by a whistle blower.

K

Kdk1232

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I don’t believe it will cash out that’s what I don’t want to deposit a lot I’m on betonline and intertops

O

olegshubin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never encountered the fact that the poker room did not pay out money for no good reason. Yes, I trust my poker rooms.