Do you trust your poker room?

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online poker for over 3 years. I played in different poker rooms and I can say I do not trust them because I can not be sure of the integrity of the game.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe pokerstars is totally honest. He have developed a unique structure that is ideal for the newly regulating markets. The Pokerstars maintain the full amount of customers' funds in fully segregated, independently managed accounts. The security of player accounts is very good.

You will have to accept the variance of the game. Losing with AA in the hand is more normal than you might think. GL.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
I do not even count the number of pairs of aces with which I even lost even against a single opponent especially in cash games. This is the beauty of this game even when you have the best hand at the start you have no guarantee to gaganate the river. Everything can happen.

But I must admit that film is sometimes hard to swallow and in these moments it is always said that if it had been real cards I should have won ...

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now, I'm done trusting online poker at all.

G

guitaRisGood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any ideas on this anyone???

I want to trust them but sometimes i think there's something very wrong. I played a lot this weekend on pokerstars, must have played 30 or more sit & gos 45 to 360 players and a few 1000+ player cheapie tournaments (yeah i did nothing but play poker all weekend, i know but i needed it haha).... No joke at least 10 times i was deep in a tournament then WAY AHEAD post flop and lost to some sort of suck out. Without listing all the details i know you can go on a bad roll and lose lose lose for a long per... but over time 70-30 should round off to 70-30.... seems to me i'm due to win the next 100 of so hands that i'm ahead in.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt in my mind sites have programs to maximize their profits. Why would they not? I work from home and play all day everyday and have seen the same patterns over and over again for going on two years now. Don't think for a second that when you go allin against a larger stack - that the cards to come are going to be random... They are not.

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course there have been sites that have algorithms to pit high hands against each other, and even others that have lacked security which has allowed users to take advantage of their system and other players. Nowadays though there are enough reputable sites out there which these should not necessarily be concerns for your common player. I look forward to having regulated sites such as pokerstars once they come to PA, in the meantime however there are plenty of other safe sites which I continue to trust. You can find a list of these sites in the Poker Room section of forums

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good to me it has happened but that is not why I think it is cleaning the players who are not frequent contributors and I think luck is there and it is a faundamental factor in poker I say porq I play a lot of live poker and it has happened to me many new players win with a super null letter in the variance and it's luck but I do not know if it's your case luck greetings:wavey:

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at ACR and ignition, sometimes BetOnline.

I do trust them

The potential for fraud is there I guess?

I like 'provably fair' as in - I wish each hand and each new card came with a checksum / key that could be used to verify it was truly random as some other sites use.

I do NOT like that ACR and Blackchip (typically) often trigger Norton.

For example, I JUST launched Blackchip - it went to update and Norton stopped it due to the BlackChipPoker2.exe (that's the second program that will download and replace the original) so I allowed it, and now? Norton is requesting a MUST restart to remove security risks.

So, I ask myself, why is it? how is it? ONLY poker software 99 out of 100 times triggers Norton with a security risk.

That does worry me.

We give these programs pretty much unbridled control of our systems, in that I very rarely ever see Norton stopping an EXE? It just makes me wonder why this is.

Last edited:
G

God_Mode_On

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't trust any of them. Am a solid live player but somehow can't make of profit though on any of these sites.

The whole runout is staged to better the fish and therefore rake. Is that so hard to comprehense?
Or do all of you believe that whenever they claim the're controlled, this 'controlling' is to be trusted regardless...?? Think twice.

May I ask any of you to send proof it isn't rigged...??

Never to return to online poker again. You are being f*cked before your own eyes. Off course BTW.

D

DenizR95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is the best for me, nice support and fast. Also withdrawals are fast and furious. First Deposit bonus are the best on PS, so PokerStars is the way to go.

mike55k

mike55k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ACR is super rigged for action. Im not sure its geared towards certain players but I def don't trust it per say

G

God_Mode_On

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most pathetic site I have ever played on is unibet. Their pokersoftware wasn't and probably to today is not even subject to doubt :):):)

Literally EVERY time I hit a solid flop or better for sure i would get f*cked on later streets.

Me and my friend had sessions where we we would laugh the hell out of our ballz to what unfolded on the screen every single pot :):)

We asked for a hand history but they couldnt provide. Nuff said.

For a while we put our money in when we were actually behind. It did get better actually :) however not profitable in the end.

Too bad they are still in operation. Just unbelievable.

Despite what most people believe, i feel the least rigged site is actually PS.

However, only live play for me nowadays!

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think these days Poker rooms try to be the most honest possible cause they don't care who wins they have their commision anyway so their only jo is to make a fear game that's the way I see it there might be the low probability that some small site are a scam don't know but I would stop playing there and end of story I'm only a beginner but in all site I'm playing only have made first deposit of 20$ to take some welcome bonus and so far haven't need to make other only withdraw my winnings and no problem :D

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes i have the same ideas, but i think it's just a paranoia:)

G

God_Mode_On

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not an advocate to 'online poker is rigged' but 2 sites are for DEFINITE rigged in my experience :)

1) All ipoker sites or shall we say the iPoker network. DEFINITELY RIGGED :) If you defend this than I think you are quiet a .... nutcase :)

2) The most hilarious one: Unibet Poker :) Since I started winning over there 'too often' I think I have to call it :) I could not top finish any tournament after for months. Even so when I was way ahead of the field :)

The patterns I saw were so obvious: Losing AA's and KK's OVER AND OVER especially in the latter stage of the tournament. I even have a record of losing them no less than 8 times in a row EACH :) Not combined... EACH :)

Not too long ago I lead the tourney by far and got dealt AK. Shipped it and A9 from big blind called. Board runs out: K9997.Well shit happens.

Very next hand I get dealt KK. AQ from UTG +1 ships. I call. Board runout: 66510 and... Q. I did expect that one though. Bad luck happens right!! Nothing too odd.

However, no more than 2 hands later.... I get dealt AQo. I ship from UTG + 3. BB calls woth AQo too.

Board runout: J9329. Doesnt look to bad but AAiiikks, the flop and turn are all spades... Any my opponent happened to have A of spade....

AAAHHHH I am out again in again such manner. Just like the previous tournaments. Just bad luck right :)

I sound like a douchbag whining here. But pls email me :)::):) I made screenshots of all those 'bad luck' hands from the last 20 or so tournaments :):) You won't believe what you see!!! :)

I seem just not allowed to win anymore :)

I asked Unibet for a hand history so I could match that with the screenshots to harden my evidence.

However, they can't provide hand history. And I was "Just 'unlucky'" :)

So guys, don't trust them all for sure. Their criminals and I can proof.

Off course nowadays I stick to PokerStars which can provide hand history. Gameplay their feels fine to me.

But be aware. Rigged poker online does exist!!

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Convinced of multiple ID's

I have(stas) evidence, that I'm put on a loose list on ipoker. I play same in many rooms, and the stas don't lie. Isn't it? I'm pretty more convinced they let new players win or they set up new players to beat me, what would be worse. I take my notes and everything, but since I have won as a freeplayer without depositing, I cannot win anymore. Worst thing, they are kidding me. I play JJ, first card on the flop is a queen, and Q4o beats me, for example. I'm not paranoic, I've been playing for years in that room. Every new guy wins!!! Beginners luck? Luck doesn't exist, only variance, isn't it?
The point is, I assume they are doing field cleaning, first they let you win, but... u don't pay, you're not worth it. Whenever I play, some new guys show up with ALWAYS numbers at the end of their name. And they insist threatening me, they go out with my big hands, the beat me in nearly all of my monsterhands just by whatever they need :(((

Has somebody experienced smth. similar in their rooms?:jd4::):(

Welp, at this point of coming back to play some new online sites, I have pretty much come to the conclusion that there are people who are using multiple ID's and they play in the same tournaments with those ID's and "press bet", or worse a bunch of times during a tourney. Makes sense if you have one of your ID's your playing doing quite well, and the other isn't. Read an article on internet poker sites since a bunch of them were banned, or forced to shut down..."depositors" are DEFINATELY dealt better cards. It's easy for "programmers" to make those adjustments. I notice the "river" deal out seems to have a bit of a "delay" to it. It's because the site is making the mathematical adjustments in order to give the "depositor" a better chance of winning, or even worse I feel it's basically like you said, "impossible for me to win" at these sites when people are willing to play bogus cards compared to my "power cards"...YET, they seem to know something I don't>>>OH, I forgot...of course they know...they know they will get dealt a river winner about 90% of the time...no matter what cards they are playing! ARGH!:rolleyes:

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Site only as good as the programmers

I don't trust any of them. Am a solid live player but somehow can't make of profit though on any of these sites.

The whole runout is staged to better the fish and therefore rake. Is that so hard to comprehense?
Or do all of you believe that whenever they claim the're controlled, this 'controlling' is to be trusted regardless...?? Think twice.

Never to return to online poker again. You are being f*cked before your own eyes. Off course BTW.

I agree totally! Online poker is a joke! These sites couldn't make it MORE OBVIOUS of "why" and "who" are getting dealt the winners. It's the "depositors" who are reaping the benefits and taking respectable peoples money...people like me who come into these sites thinking they actually have a chance to finish in the "upper ranks" of tournaments. I constantly watch IDIOTS playing stuuuupid cards and making pre flop all in bets with BOGUS CARDS, yet they win about 80% or more of those hands, and usually to an idiot who was willing to go all in with cards like 3 9 off suited, 2 6 off suited, 4 j off suited...ETC!>>>it's as frustrating as it was when I was playing at poker stars and Absolute poker years ago...seems nothing has changed. The sites are only as good as the "programmers" who create the sites!:p

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They never have "proof"

I have seen my card which I folded be dealt out on the river and contacted the site, All I was ever told was that I must have been mistaken(eyesight>>club instead of spade, etc)) as they checked their records of hands, etc. I insisted that I wasn't incorrect and pretty much told them to please send me "their" proof of the "recording" of the hand...they NEVER got back to me and basically threatened to have me removed from their site. The site is Betonline…TOTAL RIP OFF SITE!:rolleyes:

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do not feel comfortable in one site, look for another option, but remember, poker is probability

G

God_Mode_On

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do not feel comfortable in one site, look for another option, but remember, poker is probability

Don't play on iPoker websites. Don't play at Unibet. At Unibet I am currently collecting screenshots of all the successive beats I get. Most of them towards the end of the tournaments. The whole picture is getting really really ridiculous and going towards absolute PROOF of riggedness!!!
This is starting to get interesting to publish actually guys!!!!

If you want to know more pls email me:(Private Message)
For now I keep playing there (low stakes) to collect more. They can't give hand history. Well the screenshots don't lie :) It's insane really!!!

Online poker definitely can be rigged fellows!!!

I'll keep ya informed here in the meanwhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

God_Mode_On

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree totally! Online poker is a joke! These sites couldn't make it MORE OBVIOUS of "why" and "who" are getting dealt the winners. It's the "depositors" who are reaping the benefits and taking respectable peoples money...people like me who come into these sites thinking they actually have a chance to finish in the "upper ranks" of tournaments. I constantly watch IDIOTS playing stuuuupid cards and making pre flop all in bets with BOGUS CARDS, yet they win about 80% or more of those hands, and usually to an idiot who was willing to go all in with cards like 3 9 off suited, 2 6 off suited, 4 j off suited...ETC!>>>it's as frustrating as it was when I was playing at Poker Stars and Absolute poker years ago...seems nothing has changed. The sites are only as good as the "programmers" who create the sites!:p

Yip. This it is. It's a shame those PS or partypoker or whatever ambassadors get theirselfs showcased on TV winning their respective thousands and millions of dollars, yet not having paid their buy-ins coz of sponsorships agreements... Therefore being able to have unlimited attempts or in other words being able to play in every (major) tourney on the calendar.
They are very smart business man rather than brilliant poker minds. I am not saying they are just average players, but believe me, they are smart business man for sure.

Yet, they suck in innocent respectable people into the online game (bringing their pokerrooms their business and victims) believing everybody has a fair chance without having to worry about getting theirselfs 'rigged off' hard earned money.

It's criminal. Nothing more nothing less.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont get to use poker stars for real money being in u.s. but its hard to trust any site. even if numbers weren't miscued witch they are. its hard for me to trust any digital gambling device that algerithms could easily be written to do anything:pcguru:

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Allright!!

So it isn't rigged...??? I am just a bad player right? Because I get desired results on other card rooms this one (iPoker) is not controlled too in anyway?

Get real gentlemen!!

Yesterday I gave it a final shot in an MTT after having complained about it to customer service:

Suffered a few beats one after another, however that happens on another shit day, but then the way I went out...

Got dealt pocket 10's at hijack. Raise to 4bbs and BB calls.

Flop comes 10s 8d 9d With my set I shoved for the remainder of my stack (about 16bb) to get him not to draw out on me.

BB has 20bb left in his stack and he calls off pretty much instantly!! My instant thought: Huge combo draw or so...

Guy shows a 6 3 off!!!!!!! E-mail me: ruud-1983@live.com. I'll mail you the screenshot!

So he is basically gutshotting a 7 for a BOTTOM end straight!!!! What a laugh. Who does that when not knowing that he will suckout eventually ;)

7 came on the turn.... What a surprise :) And off course no pairing the board on the river.

Now tell me folks, with the big stories about all the many big pokerrooms with big reputation: Instacalling your 20bb stack and tourney live with that hand......

NOT suspicious right...? :):):):)

Just me playing bad ;)

Sounds to me your ready for world poker tour. You got in good with all your chips. Good play. I don't win online but I can say online has made my play so much better at the brick and mortar. Go to intertops where they show a table with all your cards from play. Love it but it also shows I'm 10 to 1 on getting a2 or '3 with any hand I'm dealt. My AA are running at 60 percent and I'm all in pre flop every time kinda of guy. Funny thing not always getting called. So you would think they would be higher win percentage. That's online poker