barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't think the poker room needs that kind of complexity. It is enough for them to create an attractive platform for visitors. So that they make deposits more often. After all, it is enough for a poker room to keep some percentage of these investments.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I trust my poker room. poker site due honest treatment to the players. If someone dosn t trust room, he needs to be cosulted by a doctor.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I trust the Stars too, though sometimes very difficult. Today, for example, I was a bit skeptical about the Queen vs J7. I called 3BB with the queen pair, the opponent put all in with J7, I called. The flop is J7 + something. I know there are fortune, but lately I just can't win any tournament.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing poker, I had a distrust about the honesty of the game, after a while it passed, but one hundred percent I still can not be sure.

S

Sick_Wolf11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never made a withdrawal I just hope when i finally do my room (intertops) will pay put because i have heard people have trouble while cashing out

S

Stiches10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MR

I personally trust in the poker room.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I trust in every online poker room to make as much money off of their players as possible.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Nah i don't trust anyone (yet alone some imaginary poker site) :damnmate:

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can you trust a computer program that should make money on you.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They don't leave the program code open, so we can't see what's programmed, I'm a programmer, I see trends in these games, and I know this they won't reveal.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all i don't trust anyone ever and definitely not anyone who makes their money putting it all on the house. Let's be honest the whole idea of a gambling institution is to squeeze as much money out of people as possible. Pretty much every institution's goal these days.:mad:

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Peppinotom! I think, since the our world is a very far from perfect, hence in the any Poker Room can to have the various disadvantages, I mean, as bots, scams,:evil:foul play, and etc... These are part our human Life! Therefore need to be a very careful!
But anyway Nobody can't guarantee nothing Anyone... Such is Life! If You feel, that in this Poker room became happen the different not very good situations with You often and consistently, I think, better to stop play on any time, and attentively to observe for situation, and only after this take decision: continue to play in this room, or maybe change on another... Fortunately, now is have a huge choice
the different Poker Rooms!..:cool: Good Luck! :)

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played at 888 for over 10 years and I trust them :)

G

God_Mode_On

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whahahhahaha, it is just so so obvious at Stars isn't it....

Few days ago I won an MTT for 500 dollars. I decided to play the next day (yesterday) and today to see if I maybe, maybe for once in my 8 years of playing at Stars, I could have some good run for two days/sessions concurrently....

However........ As if my magic :):):) Just as it played out all the pervious sessions I had after a winning one, over the past 8 years of playing at Stars........ I got hit by fat beats one after another ... :):):) Especially the 3 outers came with no mercy :) I may have won 4 out of 18 hands I dominated (say AQ vs. Ax).

I just don't get it... ;) Would Stars perhaps benefit If I return most of my winnings to the rake machine, or better yet, make another deposit...? ;)

Would they perhaps...? :)

Laughable site.

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i m happy of pokerstars even with a fews crazy bad beat...!!that we all Get...

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I don’t trust more than one of them, I played stars and thought that there the machinists went to other rooms and now I see that everything is worse than you could imagine.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker stars. Something I stopped like it, I need to change the room, or take breaks, but do not play every day. If one day is lucky in distribution, then the next one you will definitely be in flight))) magic)))

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we have a choice - to play or not to play. And trust or not trust ... we will never know the truth))

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
First of all, you are the one who decides where and when to play or withdraw for each of us. Our choices are among the most reliable sites. Not everyone who plays wins, the loss is expected, so we do not blame things that we are not sure of. I also do not think there will be a penetration of giant and most famous sites. It suffices to search a little on the Google engine

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we have a choice - to play or not to play. And trust or not trust ... we will never know the truth))

The truth is that we have the power to decide if we continue playing in different places. My opinion in particular is that if you suspect the places where you play, try others, sometimes the bad streaks make us see or think things that are not like that and be in a state of paranoia.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the things that bothers me about online poker in general is how I play the same but my results are so different and it all depends on the amount of people that cash. Meaning if I play consistently my game how I almost always end out of the money. The catch is that if a freeroll tourney only pays 10 ppl then I can run deep as 40th regularly but out of the money. If I play another tourney that cashes 250 ppl I usually run as deep as 300 - 350 just out of the money. If another freeroll pays out 140 ppl then I only can consistently finish in the 200's. So I am consistently missing the money which makes me want to play more. But it doesnt make sense that when i am playing the whole time and I am playing consistently why for the most part I am out of the money forcing me to rebuy, And more importantly I can always make it near the money but rarely cash. And why I can make it to 40th in one freeroll regularly that pays 10 ppl but cant make it to 40th regularly in another freeroll that pays 140 people, meaning I would regularly cash and build a bankroll?? And not have to deposit anymore.