Status
Not open for further replies.
quintass

quintass

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol have you been paying attention at all?

Clearly not if you actually think Lock is going to hold on for much longer. CC is really bad for news on this stuff ( just not their forte), but Lock is sinking super fast lately. From trips to Portugal for pro's, not allowing withdraws for weeks, no p2p xfers, the girah scandal, etc. etc.

The list goes on. Lock funds are selling at .3 on the $ right now on the 2+2 Marketplace, so that should give you an indication of the market's faith in Lock currently
Well then, I guess I'll be playing at Lock till it Drops! :eek:

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im still hoping to hear from the mods/admins on the OP.
Why is CC still promoting lock?

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if cardschat is offering freerolls on Lock, who are we to complain about it. do your due diligence when any site regardless of who/what promotes it. if you feel its not worth playing there or anywhere, then dont. Thanks for the Cardschat for such a great forum and for the freerrolls

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This is a good point, haven't actually noticed that none have yet to reply on this subject

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hope to see the Lock deal continue

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made a withdrawal in January after I won a seat to the $100k guaranteed Sunday tourney through a 100seats to 100k freeroll and turned it into a few hundred from a top 18 finish. I'm still waiting for the check in the mail. At the time I expected to wait 3 months, but now it's getting scary.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on your hard work and 18th finish Joe.Hope you get your money.

T

themosthigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
T-Dubs we get it, you like freerolls. This isn't about freerolls.

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When is Cardschat doing to start promoting Futurebet sites?

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jfc T-dubs you completely miss the issue. No one gives a **** whether CC continues to offer freerolls. What most care about are these:

6d245b8eec3822eabe907a00e09f6328.png

7e5de60372df2055cdcc6ce2318f0ecc.png

Banking is 9/10? Cashouts for Americans in 15 days? lol

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't responded because I changed the single thing that was within my control to change. (which was the deposit requirement on the freeroll which was mentioned).

Nick is out of town - I can and will pass all of your concerns along to him when he returns. (I am not sure what day that will be)

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the response Deb.
Even if all you changed about the Lock review is down rating them from a 8,58 to a 3,58 and adding a 0 behind the 15 in cashout speed that be a big improvement imo.
Hopefully Nick can sort that out when he gets back.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for that Debi. I suspected that might have been related, and I feel that is a fair start. Please do let us know if/when more action is taken with regards to the current posted info.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Not a mod issue - all we do is clean up the forums. :)

FWIW I agree with the majority here and think the Lock stuff should be taken down. I've been following it on and off since noticing this thread and some of the damage controlling by their rep on 2+2 has been ridiculous.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that is actually the case, although all the talk from the 'poker community' seems to believe that is true, and they have some reason to. Communication has been poor on Lock's end.

They were dealing with some accounts that were buying up Lock funds at a discount and then trying to withdraw without playing. This is the issue Lock is trying to stop. There was at least one affiliate who created monkey accounts under his own banner strictly for the purpose of transferring funds to and withdrawing, with no actual play on the accounts. This is textbook money laundering folks, and it is a real issue even if players want to ignore it.

Right now there is a such a huge fuss going on, any time a Lock rep says anything they are pounced on and shredded on the forum. In a way I don't blame the reps for keeping mum until the issue can be sorted out.

Over the weekend, more than a dozen threads with thousands of comments of abuse showed up over there . . . just over the weekend. Give it a couple of days and see if they can get a clear message out. The mob mentality and shout-fest accomplishes nothing.
Thank you for the clarification and I agree totally with the mob mentality. I will sit back and watch.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Curtin lol at giving a few days, this has been an ongoing issue for a long time now. If they knew what they were doing and had a solution they would have found it by now.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nick is still out of town but has taken the time to contact Lock and we are expecting to hear from an official spokesperson soon. (the words expecting and soon are positive thinking!).

Meanwhile he is quickly making a few temporary changes around the forum. (and the word temporary is positive thinking as well lol).

We will give this a little bit of time -though we know people have been waiting at 2p2 for weeks/months to hear things - this is our 1st attempt to get some answers and explanations here for you guys. (and for us)

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks deb. Changes to the forum, makes me happy :)

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Deb. Good to hear Nick is gonna make some changes.
I personally think that the whole site review section needs a re-vamp(like is titan,ftp and 770 really worthy of a higher rating the PS?).

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
T-Dubs we get it, you like freerolls. This isn't about freerolls.

i do like freerolls, i also like when people do the simplest of research before they put their money anywhere, be it a poker site or anything else. if one doesnt do the most basic of research before depositing, then they deserve to get burned.

ChronicFish

ChronicFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still think CardsChat should change a few things having to do with lock poker.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still think CardsChat should change a few things having to do with lock poker.

i happen to think Cardschat doesnt have to do anything. its Lock that needs the changes, namely transparency, the p2p transfer controversy, and segragation of funds.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i happen to think Cardschat doesnt have to do anything. its Lock that needs the changes, namely transparency, the p2p transfer controversy, and segragation of funds.

stop....just stop

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's stop the derail - that is not why this thread was created. Deleted the last few posts which were just 2 people debating with each other - take it to pm if you want to have that discussion with each other.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guess that helps me make up my mind about Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.