eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Maybe that would be the reason why the private Cardschat tourneys were cancelled on Carbon.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just paid out a ton of people on the 8th/9th....stop telling people they are going out of business when they are making max cashouts....it's ridiculous and it puts people's money in jeapordy.

The reality is they ARE paying people out, and the PAYOUT WAIT TIMES ARE RIDIC LONG RIGHT NOW.

To say something different is just spreading misinformation.

S

sprocketdog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My question was, Why would you play at a site that takes months to payout your winnings. Anything can happen in months and that's why you have, the shut down rumors. If Carbon wanted the rumors to stop, they would pay out in a timely fashion. By not paying out in timely fashion, Carbon is creating the rumors.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My question was, Why would you play at a site that takes months to payout your winnings. Anything can happen in months and that's why you have, the shut down rumors. If Carbon wanted the rumors to stop, they would pay out in a timely fashion. By not paying out in timely fashion, Carbon is creating the rumors.

If that was directed to me, i've been clear as day that I don't think it is ok at all, and if they don't find a way to reign in cashout periods soon, I think they'll continue to move towards losing more and more players.

OTOH, unfounded rumors mongering isn't excused by Carbon not paying out in X time frame while cash outs are ongoing. LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE JUST RECEIVED MAX PAY OUTS. That is not indicative of them cutting and running or closing up shop anytime soon.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poster "jack mayhofer" just created an acct. 2 weeks ago, and each and every post he has ever made here is to create hysteria over Merge.

Just think you should know who is talking here...

Forum: Poker Rooms Today, 7:14 PM
Replies: 81
Carbon Poker updates?
Views: 1,907
Posted By Jackmayhofer
12 weeks still in pending

12 weeks still in pending
Forum: Poker Rooms Today, 7:13 PM
Carbon Poker updates?
Posted By Jackmayhofer
12 weeks still pending

12 weeks still pending
Forum: Poker Rooms 12th June 2015, 5:02 PM
Carbon Poker updates?
Posted By Jackmayhofer
11 weeks still pending

11 weeks still pending
Forum: Poker Rooms 4th June 2015, 7:56 PM
Carbon Poker updates?
Posted By Jackmayhofer
Actually Carbon didn't have the book when I...

Actually Carbon didn't have the book when I joined and honestly they have paid out on time before this one. In reply to A2345Razz you misunderstood. I contacted support approximately 5 weeks and 1...
Forum: Poker Rooms 4th June 2015, 7:09 PM
Carbon Poker updates?
Posted By Jackmayhofer
A2345Razz, I apologize for berating you my friend...

A2345Razz, I apologize for berating you my friend but I don't understand your unwavering support for a site like this. I'm not a live player for the main reason the action is sooooooo slow and it...
Forum: Poker Rooms 4th June 2015, 7:04 PM
Carbon Poker updates?
Posted By Jackmayhofer
S3mper, joined this site after chatting with...

S3mper, joined this site after chatting with Carbon support and getting the same reply I got 5 weeks ago. Asked if they could give me an estimated time and they said they didn't want to give me an...
Forum: Poker Rooms 4th June 2015, 7:00 PM
Carbon Poker updates?
Posted By Jackmayhofer
By the way the Superbowl should have no bearing...

By the way the Superbowl should have no bearing on my cashout. The problem here could be that Carbon is in the Booking business and that bothers me.
Forum: Poker Rooms 4th June 2015, 6:54 PM
Carbon Poker updates?
Posted By Jackmayhofer
FYI been on Carbon since around Black Friday....

FYI been on Carbon since around Black Friday. Cashed out a few times a year with absolutely no problem since then. As a matter of fact I cashed out in January took 5 weeks as is stated on the site....
Forum: Poker Rooms 4th June 2015, 6:39 PM
Carbon Poker updates?
Posted By Jackmayhofer
That has no bearing as the law was passed in 2006...

That has no bearing as the law was passed in 2006 It "prohibits gambling businesses from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in a bet or wager that...
Forum: Poker Rooms 4th June 2015, 6:08 PM
Carbon Poker updates?
Posted By Jackmayhofer
But neither was Full-til and the DOJ took it all...

But neither was Full-til and the DOJ took it all down.
Forum: Poker Rooms 4th June 2015, 5:38 PM
Carbon Poker updates?
Posted By Jackmayhofer
Been playing online for 14 years same handle....

Been playing online for 14 years same handle. Perhaps some of you know me. This is starting to feel like Full-tilt except they did it quickly like ripping of a bandaid. I have a 6G bankroll in there...

Shempstir

Shempstir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This may piss "Jack Off"

File for with draw on March 31
June 17 got email offering the option of sending funds via a peer to peer cash transfer.
June 18 excepted the offer and went from pending to in process.
June 19 Sent and now money in hand.

So Carbon is PAYING.

J

Jackmayhofer

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would I be here to disparage this site in hopes of it closing? I am a player with 7G bankroll that I can't access. I am looking for players I know to input some info for me on this thread about their experiences with cash outs relating to the 4/1/2015 withdrawal period I am talking about. I don't need to hear from shill, losing players, that beg for 10 bucks to be staked like A2345Razz. Look me up on OPR and see if I am for real. 12 weeks in pending for me. Anyone get paid off with request after March 1? I need info, not from loser who couldn't possibly hope to cash out.

Thanks for the info epsutton, not pissed glad for you. You a US player? Never been offered transfer option from them. I'm in NY state.

To be honest I fully endorse Carbon poker. Like the software and the action. Full of fish. I encourage the online poker community to sign up and deposit away if that's what it takes to get my money. I'm an experienced player who was burned before on Full tilt. I signed up on this forum 2 weeks ago because I don't enjoy talking about poker issues I like playing period. But I am worried about my roll. Like I said look me up on OPR and see my ranking and ITM%.

Sorry gotta call BS on epsutton. IF your handle listed for carbon shempstir is correct you have no chance of ever cashing out. Looked you up on OPR and shark-scope sorry dude keep dreamin. Is anyone on this site I play with? That opinion I would trust.

And by the way if the shills on here who keep defending Carbon with false claims of payouts etc.. do work for Carbon in anyway. Pay me and I will stop posting about your noncompliance to honor your withdrawals. I will immediately cease and desist but until then I keep talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How stupid to you have to be, to accept how Carbon pays out. Its mind blowing that people find it Okay to wait months for winnings.

Not sure who's accepting of it?

How stupid does one have to be? Hmm.... how stupid do you have to be to assume that people find it okay to wait months for winnings?
Perhaps many had played on Carbon, received payouts in acceptable timeframe & now are waiting to receive their most recent WD requests.

Shempstir

Shempstir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info epsutton, not pissed glad for you. You a US player? Never been offered transfer option from them. I'm in NY state.

Yes I am a US player. The offer just came this past week when I was checking the status of my withdrawal I notice a message from Carbon and the offer was only good for 3 days.

Sorry gotta call BS on epsutton. IF your handle listed for carbon shempstir is correct you have no chance of ever cashing out. Looked you up on OPR and shark-scope sorry dude keep dreamin. Is anyone on this site I play with? That opinion I would trust.

I may not be playing the same level of poker as you now.
I am just starting out and if sharkscope is correct I am doing better then you when you started out back in 2011. If I ever get to your level, I will never be as arrogant as you.

I did make a withdrawal if you don't believe me that is your problem.

J

Jackmayhofer

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
epsutton, ok bud I didn't mean to demean you but according to your stats what did you withdraw 20 bucks? 2011 is the culmination of the 40 dollars I deposited to take a shot on carbon for maybe the last 3 months of 2011. Listen, if your legit and play well you can turn 20 dollars into thousands. It's all about money management and sticking to your playing style.What are you doing withdrawing money at this stage of your playing? I am in no way arrogant and again I apologize if you are truly legit but if you aren't PAY ME.

My mistake, I just looked me up. 2011 was black Friday in April for Fulltilt. That was 3 months of profitable play and the rest of the year I was off the grid. I think I did play for a bit on Doyle's room that year but they don't keep stats for that. 2012 is the year I joined Carbon with a $40 deposit and have never had to deposit again. I strongly recommend Carbon Poker for anyone who has not signed up. Make a large deposit and win lot's of money.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, fellas, as far as determing whether or not if one should play on Merge, ask oneself this: Do I play on Merge because I like the software and awesome overlays or do I play on Merge for bread and meat? If you play on Merge because of the software and overlay, ask oneself: Would I have more fun if I invested in a Xbox or playstation? If one plays at Carbon for bread and meat, ask oneself this: Where do I apply for foodstamps!

It's that easy! How might one meet monthly obligations with a semi-annual annuity?

Last edited:
A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, fellas, as far as determing whether or not if one should play on Merge, ask oneself this: Do I play on Merge because I like the software and awesome overlays or do I play on Merge for bread and meat? If you play on Merge because of the software and overlay, ask oneself: Would I have more fun if I invested in a Xbox or playstation? If one plays at Carbon for bread and meat, ask oneself this: Where do I apply for foodstamps!

It's that easy! How might one meet monthly obligations with a semi-annual annuity?

The vast majority of people who play on domestic sites in the US aren't playing poker for a living and therefore as big a nuisance as long payouts may be, they really aren't deal breakers AS LONG as they're kept in the 4-6 week range.

Understandably, people start to get skittish beyond 6 weeks, especially when the site makes the mistake of listing payout times at 3-5 weeks....which, as i've said before, is bad business and just downright wrong.

OTOH, as we've seen with the events of the last couple weeks, CARBON/MERGE IS CLEARLY PAYING PEOPLE OUT AND MOVING TO OPEN MORE OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE'S WITHDRAWALS.

p.s.

If I found an Xbox all the more fun to play than POKER, I would be playing more Xbox and less poker. If the only reason you play poker is to make money and you're in the US, at this point, you're basically screwed for the most part. Guys, if you can make 6 figures playing poker, by all means, move to canada and make you're money. If you can't make much more than a day job, it's time to get one.

By suggesting that people's money is going to be lost on Merge you are simply LYING right now and trying desperately to drive business to ACR or wherever you prefer to play over Merge.

It's sad and it's downright wrong to do when people have money still on Merge.

J

Jackmayhofer

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A2345Razz can you provide me with players names and examples of people who got paid out? Or perhaps a link to an article which clearly states with proof that payouts are happening? As you know I am in my 12th week going on 13 with no movement on my withdrawal. I'm very discouraged as you can tell. I still play and make money but it certainly isn't as enjoyable if it's just play money. I'm sure you can understand this.

I promise to post here if and when I get paid but until then I will keep you all updated.

I seriously haven't heard from a valid player I know who has gotten paid out on this site.I play alot and I am familiar with tourney players and sit and go Omaha8 players. Anyone out there who has gotten paid please post and give me some hope.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on carbon because I like the software and its the only site that has HORSE.
I don't care about slow payouts as its free money so its a plus if I get it at all but in the meantime I will enjoy the site, I just won't put money into it. I hope it turns itself around.

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lmao yup does it matter shh what do you expect from any sites that cant pay you legally. I think it kind of funny in a way but then again i feel a little bad for the people that have made a deposit. But with this site (carbon) i see how things turn around. Yup they make a business decision thats not popular with people making the real money off the site and with this they get thrown under the buss. You have to read between the lines to see this its also not a popular thing to talk about. So i will stop right here. Good Day People!

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yup, people are getting paid out and it LOOKS like they may have found some alternatives to the processors that weren't getting it done.

That DOES NOT mean Merge will get back to where it was 6 months ago when it was just killing it and to me was probably the best or 2nd best option online for US players with no non-grey market options. It does not mean I think people should be in a rush to deposit until they show they can consistently get payouts down to reasonable spans (to me, 4-6 weeks is fine as I am not a pro; for others that may be too long. Everyone must decide for themselves).

What it does mean is that the narrative driven by some here- that Merge was the new Lock and was taking the money and running- was complete nonsense at the time, and those who pushed that agenda should apologize to the community for their irresponsible talk.

AGAIN, I AM NOT TELLING ANYONE MERGE, OR ANY OTHER US FACING, UNREGULATED SITE, IS 100 PERCENT SAFE...BC THEY AREN'T.

YOU CAN LOSE ALL OF YOUR DEPOSIT AT ANY TIME, AND THAT IS JUST A REALITY WE ALL NEED TO LIVE WITH WHEN PLAYING ON THESE SITES. IF YOU HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU CAN STAND TO LOSE ON THE SITES AT ANY TIME, I RECOMMEND YOU CASHOUT THE EXCESS AND LEAVE YOURSELF WITH THE MINIMUM YOU CAN COMFORTABLY PLAY WITH.

widron2s

widron2s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's happening with Carbon? I don't know, but I did get my cashout from 5 weeks ago the other day and most private games are no more with the site.

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sure is good to hear that payouts are becoming more frequent and reliable.
I also enjoy carbon for the software and made a little cash from rare freerolls.
Now I'm enjoying the SnGs - all for free.
Hope they continue to heal the wound.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, again, if you still play at Carbon, don't worry...it'll be under WPN's wing soon just like PokerHost, Blackchip, Doylesroom, BetDsi....etc. You'll be okay; don't trip!

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, again, if you still play at Carbon, don't worry...it'll be under WPN's wing soon just like PokerHost, Blackchip, Doylesroom, BetDsi....etc. You'll be okay; don't trip!

I would suggest WPN work on bringing its software into this decade before spending on Merge.

I'd love to actually be able to see mucked cards/hand history, play a decent tournament that makes it to cashing withing 3.5 hours and/or not have to contribute to a jackpot in the vast majority of cash games myself....

Merge has stabilized and is meeting most of its GTDs now AFAIK. If it gets payouts under 8 weeks, it immediately becomes a better option all things considered.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would suggest WPN work on bringing its software into this decade before spending on Merge.

I'd love to actually be able to see mucked cards/hand history, play a decent tournament that makes it to cashing withing 3.5 hours and/or not have to contribute to a jackpot in the vast majority of cash games myself....

Merge has stabilized and is meeting most of its GTDs now AFAIK. If it gets payouts under 8 weeks, it immediately becomes a better option all things considered.

WPN just added 1 hour late reg's :D

Jackpots aren't taken from player rake - Though if they got rid of it they could technically decrease rake but... They MAY add a tier system with the jackpot so all stakes have a chance at it (It was suggested no idea if they will implement it or not and if they do it's probably a bit off)

Would love to see mucked cards too.

With Bitcoin withdraws are 48 hours no fee's.

WPN also has a Rakeback or VIP system. I think Carbon needs to step it up (even without the payout problems) as WPN is going to give them trouble.

and I LOVE Carbons software but it only goes so far.

I also like revolutions software but Lock killed them.

I obviously hope all the poker rooms succeed as more poker rooms = more competition which = Low rake and good player benefits.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WPN just added 1 hour late reg's :D

Jackpots aren't taken from player rake - Though if they got rid of it they could technically decrease rake but... They MAY add a tier system with the jackpot so all stakes have a chance at it (It was suggested no idea if they will implement it or not and if they do it's probably a bit off)

Would love to see mucked cards too.

With Bitcoin withdraws are 48 hours no fee's.

WPN also has a Rakeback or VIP system. I think Carbon needs to step it up (even without the payout problems) as WPN is going to give them trouble.

and I LOVE Carbons software but it only goes so far.

I also like revolutions software but Lock killed them.

I obviously hope all the poker rooms succeed as more poker rooms = more competition which = Low rake and good player benefits.

LOLwhat?

Taking more rake and calling it a jackpot pull is 100 percent the same as simply taking more rake.

Let's get real....also, WPN's MTT schedule is awful, sorry. If it changes, i'll be the first to say so.

Absolutely correct about the rakeback, but if you play MTTs the overlays have been better for players at Merge tbh.

If you're a cash game reg who really wants to grind thousands of hands, it's certainly a huge factor, good call.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WPN has already aquired some Merge skins...think Carbon is about ripe to assimilate too. LOL...Sorry, I know there'll be those who miss their Carbon...but it may be for the betterment of poker in the long haul.