Not open for further replies.
W

watchfanatic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog is still alive? lol

id thought they bit the dust a while back...

M

maolitas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Bodog too :)

I would be really happy to find cheaper SnG (with a 10% rake not 20% :D) and micro-limits NL.

This is a great room I love to play there

kingme620

kingme620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Anyway, just thought you guys should know -Heck, if they weren't going to refund my entry, I would have been happy with an apology - I didn't even get that - instead they said it was my fault and gave me a bunch of BS to do - what a joke.

You could of followed up and let them try to help you. Sounds like the problem was in fact on your end.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Becky: Any chance of a middle aged couch potato poker player to get a sponsorship from bodog, to train for upcoming MMA matches in the Caribbean? I have no experience and am way out of shape, but can play poker better than any of those kids!! :)

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could of followed up and let them try to help you. Sounds like the problem was in fact on your end.

lol....You sound like you work for Bodog...lol....I guess you just decided to skip the half a dozen other posts IN THIS THREAD ALONE :deal:, complaining about similar problems with their software. It was OBVIOUSLY not on my end...lol....at any given point, go into a multi table tourney at Bodog and you will see people complaining about lag and freeze up.

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyway, just thought you guys should know -Heck, if they weren't going to refund my entry, I would have been happy with an apology - I didn't even get that - instead they said it was my fault and gave me a bunch of BS to do - what a joke.

I have spoken with the decision maker at bodog.com about your post and a Senior CS manager will be in touch with you asap- sorry to hear you are upset!

Becky

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like them to switchback to their old tourny structure. I prefer the slow structures like UB/AP.

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have spoken with the decision maker at Bodog.com about your post and a Senior CS manager will be in touch with you asap- sorry to hear you are upset!

Becky

Thanks, I appreciate it. FYI my screen name at Bodog is KasanovaKid my email address is alexmala88@gmail.com

Thanks!

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, I appreciate it. FYI my screen name at Bodog is KasanovaKid my email address is alexmala88@gmail.com

Thanks!

Great, thanks! The manager tried calling you twice with no answer...maybe there is a better phone number? Send me a PM if you'd like. :)
Becky

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great, thanks! The manager tried calling you twice with no answer...maybe there is a better phone number? Send me a PM if you'd like. :)
Becky
Oh, so that was the number that was calling me from canada? lol...tell him/her to leave a message next time - I'll pick it up if I see it again, thanks!

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, so that was the number that was calling me from Canada? lol...tell him/her to leave a message next time - I'll pick it up if I see it again, thanks!

HAA!! Yes!! :) Please let me know if you need any further assistance!

Becky

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Becky, I have to applaud you for taking the time to address our concerns and provide us with the answers that other poker sites do not. It's refreshing to see a poker site go out of their way to make sure that the players are happy and the quality of the site is priority 1. Kudo's to you, you have changed my mind about bodog and will play there as much as I can.

Tell your superiors that Cardschat said that you deserve a raise.:D

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Becky, I have to applaud you for taking the time to address our concerns and provide us with the answers that other poker sites do not. It's refreshing to see a poker site go out of their way to make sure that the players are happy and the quality of the site is priority 1. Kudo's to you, you have changed my mind about bodog and will play there as much as I can.

Only thing missing from this post is you asking Becky for her phone number.

Oh snap!!!:D

J

jaggibson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been real busy recently not many posts. Glad to see this one that i started is still going. Keep on improving bodog

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Awww, it is my pleasure and MANY, MANY thanks for the kind words! :)

Becky

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Becky, you know I've spoken very highly of Bodog. The past 2 visits (within the past week), the lag and freezing have been the worst I've seen at any site ever. Sometimes I can hear the action while the table is frozen for me. A couple others at the table confirmed same thing. Sometimes, the Bodog software asks I want to wait it out or restart the client. Like Kasanova, I am sure it's not on my end. I got a screaming fast new computer with 4Gs of ram very fast processor and cable connection. No other site freezes or even lags (this site can be laggy). But if it's laggy, I know it's the site, not my computer. Hope it gets fixed soon.

BTW, I appreciate your taking the time to visit here and not just address all concerns, but take action. My faith in Bodog is still strong. :)

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Becky, you know I've spoken very highly of Bodog. The past 2 visits (within the past week), the lag and freezing have been the worst I've seen at any site ever. Sometimes I can hear the action while the table is frozen for me. A couple others at the table confirmed same thing. Sometimes, the Bodog software asks I want to wait it out or restart the client. Like Kasanova, I am sure it's not on my end. I got a screaming fast new computer with 4Gs of ram very fast processor and cable connection. No other site freezes or even lags (this site can be laggy). But if it's laggy, I know it's the site, not my computer. Hope it gets fixed soon.

BTW, I appreciate your taking the time to visit here and not just address all concerns, but take action. My faith in Bodog is still strong. :)

Thank you for the feedback AND kind words :) I will pass on to Bodog Network right now!

Becky

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Improving the hand history is on the list of things to develop and will probably be released in January-February 2010. Bodog Network is not sure exactly how it will look yet, but it will not be difficult to make it better than today. :)

Becky

I find myself contemplating making a deposit to a poker site that I don't already play on (I've played a bit on Bodog but only with the free $10 they gave me & have never deposited on the site).

I did notice the past couple of times I played that the software seems to be running better than it had been (I didn't have any freeze-ups). Wondering why a player can still only play on 4 tables at a time though??

I didn't see any changes/improvement in the HandHistory feature. It is now 10mos. past the time estimated above. Will Bodog be changing their HandHistory feature anytime soon?

Another thing that keeps me from depositing today (I'm itching to but will likely spend it elsewhere as I've got a juicy giftcard in front of me, part of it being allotted for anti-virus renewal & the balance for a 'new' poker site (new to me at least)) --- is... "Player-to-Player Transfers". What is keeping Bodog from adding this option on their site? I personally know that it'd generate alot more in tourney fees paid (&/or rake). There are some other sites I play on that make it very difficult to make player-to-player transfers & I feel that they are losing out on a ton of business (ie. I have a decent roll on one site & I rarely play on it... maybe 2 or 3x/mth max. I know some other players who would love to get a transfer shipped to them on the site & if they did, I know they'd each play at least 50-100x more often than I do = more money to the poker site from increased activity). It just seems crazy to not allow transfers & to not make them easily accessible.

Any current updates for us Becky? (re player-to-player transfers; HandHistory feature upgrade; software improvements;)

I want to deposit to & play on this site.... but.... I need some convincing. (for one, the Cardschat games I'm imagining are pretty soft & +EV so it seems foolish to be missing out on them.... but if my depositing was to only be for this reason it still doesn't really seem worth it).

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^I have been waiting for the p2p transfers as well. I like to be able to move money around.
I am very interested in if there has been any progress/updates.

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the hand history has made a turn for the worse not better.

Its still hard to read, and only available in the client (unless you have poker tracker), but now they dont even list the players names in the history! They also use non-standard names for the positions.

They use BB, SB, Button, button+1, button+2, button+3,... for the spot names.

The play there is fairly week though. Lots of limping and min-raises, and you usually have 1 or 2 players in full ring with a 60+vpip

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Another few points:

-Afaik HEM does not work without an extra support program.

(or I'm too dense to figure it out).

-Though I like playing the CC bodog buy-ins (as any CC game) I won a ticket for a 15K added MTT tourney (44+6$) recently that started on a sunday at 22:30 my time - totally unplayable for any European - given it would take a few hours to reach the FT.

Giving out tourney credits instead of tickets for a particular game would be great.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another few points:

-Afaik HEM does not work without an extra support program.
Not 100% on this since I don't use HEM but I could swear I saw a post that HEM now included a Bodog handgrabber so you no longer need a 3rd party program. Maybe try downloading the latest beta.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Be patient for Miss Becky when waiting for a reply. I know that she has been a very busy bee, but I'm sure she will get back to us soon!

S

sherbert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BODOG!!!

One of the crappiest sites ever. The software is as boring as it can possibly be. ZZZZZ-DOG!!! They could use some animation changes or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada