balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I try to sort the tournaments and open the lobby for each, but it's just a mess. Spending more time than before, but I guess I will get used to it.

G

gamblingman498

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I like it. It is easy to sort the tourneys by schedule and find private tourneys as well as buy-in and start times. They came out of nowhere and are climbing to be one of the biggest sites! Woow! A 10M tourney!!!

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not going to get into it but does ACR give an option to use a previous version. Hating the update. I thought the kiddy throwable update was annoying and I'm still looking for an off option there but I played on ACR and the tourn lobby with its small size literally gave me a headache or hurt my eyes or at the very least made me really tired from trying to look at that lobby that you cannot maximize.

Yeah, bring back the old version.

The one where you don't click and click and scroll and scroll to get to basic info.

I think I need to change my mouse with all the mouse scrolling I had to do. One page with all the major facts. That's it, you want little details then let those folks play around clicking and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. Not happy with this.

Very disappointed and I try to be fair when it comes to ACR.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not going to get into it but does ACR give an option to use a previous version. Hating the update. I thought the kiddy throwable update was annoying and I'm still looking for an off option there but I played on ACR and the tourn lobby with its small size literally gave me a headache or hurt my eyes or at the very least made me really tired from trying to look at that lobby that you cannot maximize.

Yeah, bring back the old version.

The one where you don't click and click and scroll and scroll to get to basic info.

I think I need to change my mouse with all the mouse scrolling I had to do. One page with all the major facts. That's it, you want little details then let those folks play around clicking and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. Not happy with this.

Very disappointed and I try to be fair when it comes to ACR.
No they dont offer to go back to an older version. U can turn throwables off in settings. If u need important mtt statistics, turn on game statistics in settings then u dont need that small lobby anymore.

The update overall was great great, finally ACR runs smoothly. Sometimes changes happen and we have to get used to it. I take that new client all day everyday against the old one

Mobile App ist still complete beta crap.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's definitely better than previous version... way to go ACR..

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
those tournament lobbys though? Am I missing something? It seems I can only open a small window that looks like a detachable chat window. Why? Who would come up with something like this? lol ('You're fired!')

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, So I really wasn't happy with the ACR update at first glance. Like KGB mad at Mike with the "check, check, check" mad but. . .I get it and overall its a improvement from the last versions but I'm still a little disappointed.

I like the stud variants and I might be missing something but all those guraranteed tourns disappeared from the tourn section at ACR since the last time I played.

There are still stud8 and stud cash games and I guess that's good but if ACR was losing money in the guaranteed stud8 and stud tourns then why not just offer them as SNGs and collect the entry fees so folks have that option?

I don't know if that was part of the update, but again, I haven't played there in "awhile" and that was disappointing to see. And I wasn't happy about seeing those games listed as "Other" either.

I was really hoping ACR would move more into mixed games. You don't need guaranteed tourns but it would be a nice option to have some mixed games, with some tourns and even some SNGs in mixed game format. Just having more options other than Holdem would be awesome.

I know its ACR but all the major sites had some form of mixed games on it. So if there was any type of "update" then I was really hoping for different games and different formats like Headsup SNGs!!! But whatever you can't get everything.

The next problem was the pop up tourn windows. Its been about a week and I still have issues with them from resizing them to getting them out of the tourn lobby window, to not being able to resize the box or its hard to move, I mean it can be a headache and thats not including the small font issue.

Sometimes it goes to the top of my screen to where I can't see the top of the box so I try resizing it from the sides to bring it down so I can see the top of the box and sometimes that works but you can't resize it from the sides or the top but just from the bottom so I still have "issues" with it. It could be just me so I don't know, maybe I need more time with it.

The good thing about the new tourn pop up lobby is you can put a few of them together on one section while you play 2-3 small tables and stack everything but I would still like the text larger.

And I do not like having to close certain parts of the pop up to get to info that would be visible on a normal regular tourn info page. So still not thrilled about the tourn lobby pop ups.

The lobby as whole is a big improvement for folks that weren't used to just clicking once or twice to get the tourns in the order but I understood the confusion of the previous version especially if you not were used to it and looking for something in a hurry when it came to tourns. I like the filter on the side so its an improvement.

I would still recommend ACR because it looks fine but maybe I need more time with it but the "other" stuff was disappointing. I still have some issues withe the tourn pop outs but the tourn lobby is an improvement overall.

If you're just interested in holdem then ACR seems like a fine site though. ACR has a lot to offer to holdem fans but not so much for "Other" fans.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to be fair to ACR and I see they did another 100+MB update and maybe I missed it but they added those stud variant tourns back and have a BIG Series the Hi5 coming in August with lots of buyins from like a buck to the big leagues so they're trying to get everyone involved. So, I'm fine with the update now, lol.

I reacted too fast to the recent update changes. It took them a week to roll out another update and add more goodies and I should have given the site more leeway because I know ACR gets a little dicey when they do these updates.

I was wrong to jump to conclusions but when games I like are affected then I get a little worried about the direction of the site that I like. I was just wrong.

So yeah, ACR is the site I like. I'll have to get used to the pop up tourns windows but they do have some benefits so they're not that bad and some folks will just love them over the old style.

So there are tourns and games for every player regardless of their level and the site is really good but ACR is still missing some goodies.

Like mixed games whether in cash game, SNGs and tourns format and multiple types of games in a Headsup SNG format. That is the update I'm really waiting for and hopefully one day, someday it will come.

ACR folks, love that site.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
(y)The big problem I had with the update was a lack of an option for full size tourney lobby windows, but ACR has now fixed that and I can now say I love the software except for losing my setting for ascending start times every time I close the software, but that is a minor annoyance. :D

Full Size Lobby. YES!ACRDT min

Last edited:
RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I liked the previous version, but I will get used to this new version.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And I didn't like the update. Bring back the special freerolls!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see the new update on mobile now, and it's very beautifull
nothing changed other than the login screen. still same beta version of an excuse of an app. very beautifull.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@Andyreas

Do u want to know what is the even bigger joke? Since an update a few weeks ago, when i want to go allin on the app or push any preset betting button, the option to give players colour tags comes up 🥴 😂

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ok, So I really wasn't happy with the ACR update at first glance. Like KGB mad at Mike with the "check, check, check" mad but. . .I get it and overall its a improvement from the last versions but I'm still a little disappointed.

I like the stud variants and I might be missing something but all those guraranteed tourns disappeared from the tourn section at ACR since the last time I played.

There are still stud8 and stud cash games and I guess that's good but if ACR was losing money in the guaranteed stud8 and stud tourns then why not just offer them as SNGs and collect the entry fees so folks have that option?

I don't know if that was part of the update, but again, I haven't played there in "awhile" and that was disappointing to see. And I wasn't happy about seeing those games listed as "Other" either.

I was really hoping ACR would move more into mixed games. You don't need guaranteed tourns but it would be a nice option to have some mixed games, with some tourns and even some SNGs in mixed game format. Just having more options other than Holdem would be awesome.

I know its ACR but all the major sites had some form of mixed games on it. So if there was any type of "update" then I was really hoping for different games and different formats like Headsup SNGs!!! But whatever you can't get everything.

The next problem was the pop up tourn windows. Its been about a week and I still have issues with them from resizing them to getting them out of the tourn lobby window, to not being able to resize the box or its hard to move, I mean it can be a headache and thats not including the small font issue.

Sometimes it goes to the top of my screen to where I can't see the top of the box so I try resizing it from the sides to bring it down so I can see the top of the box and sometimes that works but you can't resize it from the sides or the top but just from the bottom so I still have "issues" with it. It could be just me so I don't know, maybe I need more time with it.

The good thing about the new tourn pop up lobby is you can put a few of them together on one section while you play 2-3 small tables and stack everything but I would still like the text larger.

And I do not like having to close certain parts of the pop up to get to info that would be visible on a normal regular tourn info page. So still not thrilled about the tourn lobby pop ups.

The lobby as whole is a big improvement for folks that weren't used to just clicking once or twice to get the tourns in the order but I understood the confusion of the previous version especially if you not were used to it and looking for something in a hurry when it came to tourns. I like the filter on the side so its an improvement.

I would still recommend ACR because it looks fine but maybe I need more time with it but the "other" stuff was disappointing. I still have some issues withe the tourn pop outs but the tourn lobby is an improvement overall.

If you're just interested in holdem then ACR seems like a fine site though. ACR has a lot to offer to holdem fans but not so much for "Other" fans.
I have problems with screen sizing also. I cannot see most of the game info and resizig does not work I have fount that I can resize
may settings from my windows settings, but I have to put the sscreen scale back when I am done with ACR or Black Chip.:cool::cool::cool:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats up with that ugly golden colour that the screennames have gotten now on desktop? And tiled cards

These guys must be smoking some decent stuff to implement such unnecessary and ugly things instead of updating their crappy mobile app.

Last edited:
smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have problems with screen sizing also. I cannot see most of the game info and resizig does not work I have fount that I can resize
may settings from my windows settings, but I have to put the sscreen scale back when I am done with ACR or Black Chip.:cool::cool::cool:
I don't know if this will help, but you can try right clicking on ACR shortcut or the .exe and selecting properties then select compatibility then look for DPI settings or DPI overide and check the box and try the different choices in the dropdown menu one by one.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't like it very much, I found it more difficult to move, I don't know if it's because I was already used to the previous one

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR did something wonderful and Frie mentioned it already, but I was really happy to find the option to bring out the tourn lobby instead of clicking and scrolling then closing one section of the pop out tourn lobby and repeating that over and over. That's all gone now since they brought back the old lobby screens!!

Only problem I see now is the filter. Again, it might be me doing something wrong, but the stud and stud8 tourns are nowhere to be seen but if I turn off the filter or type the one of those games in the search above the filter then they pop up.

Perhaps the "Other" game type isn't linked to them? I don't know what I'm not seeing a lot of folks in these tourns either. Last year, there were 2 micro lim stud8 tourns twice a day with 200+ folks and regulars in them everyday and I'm not seeing anything.

I saw a mid level stud tourn that used to have people get cancelled because NO ONE registered.

I could be wrong but the folks that play omaha8 and like playing stud8 can't find those games nor can the stud folks. But maybe I'm wrong and no one wants to play them.

I don't know but there were a lot more games and a lot more folks playing them last year.

Anyway, lol. Love ACR, if you folks haven't tried it give it shot. They just had one of the biggest online tourns with the Venom finish recently and it was fun to watch.

GL.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Again, maybe I just don't know how to use the platform yet but it would be nice that when you log out of ACR your tourn filter is saved so you don't have to keep arranging the tourns or sngs filter the way you want it the same way every time you log in.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, they're having technical difficulties, atm. I hope it comes back soon since I'm currently 10th in a little trny.
It's been 20 mins or so since the game stopped and the "We're sorry for the inconvenience..." window popped up. I think it's a little weird for the trny clock to keep ticking. Anyone agree? :unsure:

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know if the 'Combat Points' are still a thing? I just found out about them, but don't see anywhere to check my current balance...

semsaltov77777

semsaltov77777

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like it, give it back