Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any opinions?

To me the client feels more light and i really like that new table design in green. Also tournaments are very easy to navigate and there are no more endless loading tournament lobbys.

Thats my first impression after downloading the update today.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to know. My hope is still that they bring back the special freerolls now 😁
No luck so far, nothing in the lobby.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm liking it. To me, it's a bit easier to navigate. And I like how they have your balance info in the lobby.

ACR released this promo video describing the changes, too:

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
Any opinions?

To me the client feels more light and i really like that new table design in green. Also tournaments are very easy to navigate and there are no more endless loading tournament lobbys.

Big update and you still cannot upload a custom profile pic :ROFLMAO: It doesn't feel serious poker looking at SpongeBob and Cinderella you know.

Plus, avatars do play a role of 10% into opponents' decision - don't they know that?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If im not mistaken then Acr holds lot of money in cryptos and cryptos are absolutely booming since a few months. Thats probably how they financed these streamer freerolls and the upgrade (if that upgrade was expensive).

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Any opinions?

I also like the new look, now all that's missing is Cardschat putting some freerolls in there, that would be the icing on the cake.😁

I hope that the 888, following the same path and giving the house a makeover, is already very outdated.🤪

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hey made some changes to the design, but they didn't add the most important thing - freerolls with streamers. That would have been the best update.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also like the new look, now all that's missing is Cardschat putting some freerolls in there, that would be the icing on the cake.😁

I hope that the 888, following the same path and giving the house a makeover, is already very outdated.🤪
Both will not happen soon. The first probably never and 888 software is only a few years old (i hate it).

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How do you like the software update on the American card room? Please share your impressions.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would renew special frirolls on 3500 better! And I didn't find a white subject in the main lobby...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you like the software update on the American card room? Please share your impressions.
Yes this was my question and it does not need someone who repeats it only to get post counts for cheap attempts to reach platinum status. Spam somewhere else please.

Thanks.

Last edited:
FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Looking good. (y)

It will take a bit of getting use to though, which is always the case for me anyway.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I do not like and I sure hope it is temporary, is that they now have 5 dollars as the minimum buy in for spin and gos (jackpots). Before the upgrade 2 dollars was the min buy in. This was still way higher than the min spin and go buy in on pokerstars which is still 25 cents.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Looking good. (y)

It will take a bit of getting use to though, which is always the case for me anyway.
Same here, I knew absolutely everything there was to know about the client before the update and this is going to take some getting used to, but I do think it is more esthetically pleasing.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Speaking of updating, it's really unusual and you need to get used to it. While I can't say if I like it, the absence of s&g with a buy-in of $ 2 upset me - I played them.🤷‍♀️
Yes this was my question and it does not need someone who repeats it only to get post counts for cheap attempts to reach platinum status. Spam somewhere else please.
This was a separate topic of the participant. But, since you created an identical topic a little earlier, your posts were combined into one and his post turned into a comment.🙂

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I thought it was more pleasant to navigate.

I didn't like not having the $2 Jackpot anymore. But I believe it will be back soon.

I don't think twitch streamers freerolls were funded by ACR. These freerolls have been taking place since the middle of last year and it would be unfeasible for the ACR to maintain this level of freeroll prize pools for that long. Twitch streamers are paid according to the number of subscribers, followers and views of their channels. I think it's much more reasonable that they are the ones funding these prizes to boost their own channels to monetize them. I hope they come back soon.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Speaking of updating, it's really unusual and you need to get used to it. While I can't say if I like it, the absence of s&g with a buy-in of $ 2 upset me - I played them.🤷‍♀️

This was a separate topic of the participant. But, since you created an identical topic a little earlier, your posts were combined into one and his post turned into a comment.🙂
Ah ok. Im sorry then.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have cash buy-ins in the custom buy-in range instead of tournament buy-ins 🤔

But overall it looks like a surprisingly quality update, I love it 😀

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Yep I like it. Still getting familiar, but so far so good.

PrivateB

PrivateB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Its ok, not quite used to it yet, still trying to find where everything is.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
ig update and you still cannot upload a custom profile pic :ROFLMAO: It doesn't feel serious poker looking at SpongeBob and Cinderella you know.

Plus, avatars do play a role of 10% into opponents' decision - don't they know that
Totally agree with you there. And those avatars they offer are really terrible !