• Start date
Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After updating the ACR, I saw the face of a young Chris Moneymaker and was surprised. I tried to go to the poker room the next day, but it wouldn't open. It turned out that the software replaced the main startup file. The lobby and table look bright. It will take time to get used to serious changes .

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
The lobby is slower for me than the old version, everything is slow, I'm on a fast Windows 10 PC.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting that they chose to list "Players Online" .

That number isn't unique players right?

That number is number of seats occupied?

PrivateB

PrivateB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
After updating the ACR, I saw the face of a young Chris Moneymaker and was surprised. I tried to go to the poker room the next day, but it wouldn't open. It turned out that the software replaced the main startup file. The lobby and table look bright. It will take time to get used to serious changes .
Seeing the smerk on moneymakers face just shows something is fishy lol

My conclusion with the new ACR? Went from bad to worse.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with the author, the lobby has become much nicer in design, but I didn't like the green table, it looks too cheap

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just can not believe they are only going to offer 3 choices for spin and gos with the lowest buy in 5 dollars!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Well I have given it several days to see if I get used to it. I still prefer the old version. Looks like they are trying to make it look more like GG.
I particularly dislike the way the lobby panel keeps repostioning itself to the right of the table, even if you repostion it manually.
Same here. Can't get use to it. So far, I prefer the previous version.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't know, noone mentioned... Although I have to download the client over and over again cause it keep deleting itself and disappear.

The MTT lobbies are still disaster, yet maany days passed by. It's almost not enjoyable to use the site at all right now.
Disappear

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to know. My hope is still that they bring back the special freerolls now 😁
Yeah, the freerolls were great, but I liked the old client more, maybe I just haven't gotten used to it yet.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I also liked the ACR poker update, but the tournament lobby is disappointing, small, a bunch of tabs and always on the right side why it all had to be done.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats probably a problem of ur pc. Its the first time i read someone having this issue. I dont have it and everything works fine.

If u want some important mtt sratistics directly at ur table, activate game statistics in settings.

Last edited:
romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked it a lot, it's lighter yes, without all those gif's, however, I didn't like the tournament lobby very much, the rest was much better for me.

PrivateB

PrivateB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
What happened to my points? I just realized I don't have any points that I built up or is it hidden somewhere?

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't wait to see the improvements to the site. I really disliked the throwables update from awhile ago but we can't always get what we want in life, lol.

I'll give them a pass on any hiccups from an update as long as they listen to folks and try to fix the problem so I can't wait to get back to playing and seeing the update at ACR.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good to know it's not just me.
I like the color and layout and native text size of the update but I prefer the old software tournament lobbies, and site navigation in general.

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked it too, but I want the streamers freerolls to come back.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They won't, those were there to rope in more deposits.
So what u are saying is that freerolls should attract new players? Mindblowing concept.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They won't, those were there to rope in more deposits.
I roped in some withdrawals with them but no deposits and maybe most of the players were like me so no more tourneys

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm satisfied w/the new look and lobby features, I think it's great if it will fkng OPEN! Ever since the, ahem, upgrade I've had problems w/the tournament lobby opening up. Anyone else experiencing this?

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I roped in some withdrawals with them but no deposits and maybe most of the players were like me so no more tourneys

I did win $500 from one of the streamers on twitch in a draw, and I won around $150 in the freerolls. But I only cashed out a small sum, I keep playing at ACR and I am sure many new players also still play.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game´s info show confused. Before, we had all the info abobout the game appeared all info in one place, together at the right side when you cilcked on the game in the lobby, but in the new version to see the game info is confuse. I have to open each very small windows for each info about the game, structure, prize, players, etc
To change the filter is hard too. Seems modern but not handy.

Last edited:
ozzyg666

ozzyg666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New site looks better but I do prefer the old site ... at least until I figure out how to get the games listed how I was use too or get use to the new.