• Start date
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely looks more sleek than the old software. I miss the opportunity to set relevant filters though, so I dont need to look at all the MTTs or SnGs but can narrow it down to those, I might play.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also like the new look, now all that's missing is Cardschat putting some freerolls in there, that would be the icing on the cake.😁
That would require ACR to completely change their business model and become a regulated site, since CC has decided to only work with these.
I hope that the 888, following the same path and giving the house a makeover, is already very outdated.🤪
As others have said, the last major makeover of the 888 software was only a few years ago. So maybe you dont like it, but its definitely not "outdated".

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As others have said, the last major makeover of the 888 software was only a few years ago. So maybe you dont like it, but its definitely not "outdated".
As you said, it's a matter of taste, there are many things they could improve on the 888 in terms of design and gameplay, if I were to rate them between 0 and 10 I would give them a 4.5, and I think that's a lot .

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, that's right, I also liked the ACR poker update, it has a better, more striking interface, as well as the buttons and colors that have been used. It's easier to find the different games, since I also agree with you that the tables look great when you're playing. Regards

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
this update has necessary, resemble a bit GGpoker ( in the lobby) I liked

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
this update has necessary, resemble a bit GGpoker ( in the lobby) I liked
Yes, but with GG, you can open up a full lobby for your game(s). With the new ACR, you get a tiny box with the info. I haven't joined a huge MTT yet, but it sure looks like it will be almost impossible to access all the info I want.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am having a hard time getting used to it as well.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It looks ok, feels ok.

I just can't find all the things I used to know where they were located.

For example, where are the regular freerolls located?

Will get accustomed to it like some other members.

Last edited:
Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The update is really good, but it will be even better when the freerolls return.
We believe, we hope, we wait...

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
you just have to get used to the software

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes, but with GG, you can open up a full lobby for your game(s). With the new ACR, you get a tiny box with the info. I haven't joined a huge MTT yet, but it sure looks like it will be almost impossible to access all the info I want.
I don't know how they could think this is an improvement! :(

Hopefully they'll change it and allow it to be actually visible instead of a small window where you can barely see some of the tournament info at any given time.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It seems ok so far. I like some things. The overall look is slick. I'm not seeing any huge improvements though to be honest. The new tournament lobbies are absolutely AWFUL. They are so tiny, and you have to click and scroll and click and scroll to see any information. They need to have an option to expand to see all the information at once instead of the train wreck they have now.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i dont seem to be able to find an instant' hand replayer' after busting out .you used to be able to go to the home page lobby and quickly pull it up there . its important to find out how you went wrong , if it was in fact a bad decision on your part ,and also to make a note or do a color code on your opponent for future reference .

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I told ACR I couldn't find something and they sent me these....

•To help you understand these enhancements better, we invite you to read our comprehensive blog post detailing all the changes. You can access it by clicking on the following link: New Software Announcement - https://www.acrpoker.eu/blog/acr-poker/new-software-announcement/

•Moreover, we have created a user-friendly video tutorial that guides you through all the new software changes. By checking the timestamps at the bottom of the video, you can conveniently navigate to the sections that are most relevant to you. Here is the link to the video tutorial: ACR Poker New Software Tutorial -

PrivateB

PrivateB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I don't like the new acr it keeps ripping me off. I join a tourney and it kicks me off and out of the tournament during hands taking my buy in.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Maybe it would make more sense if they used now some special freerolls to advertise ise the new ACR poker thing . They advertised America's Cardroom with so many special freerolls , they paid many streamers for this cause , then they decided to o change the name lol

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh this is why I can't just open a new cash table:

Changes to cash game tables:
  • You may only start one table at a time.
  • A new table cannot be created while an empty seat is available in that cash game group.
  • If a cash game group has more than one table with one person sitting alone, the most recently created table will be closed.
  • Waiting lists for specific tables are no longer available. Instead, you can choose between these options:
    • Easy access to a cash table with an open seat via a join button for each open table.
    • A hide full tables button.
    • A waiting list that functions like live cardrooms in that it seats players at the first table with an available seat.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
who has not yet updated this beauty urgently go and update the ACR App it's just so cool done I liked it very finally they saved up money for a normal designer and were able to do this for themselves probably all freerolls with streamers where a lot of money has accumulated I hope these tournaments will soon be back in their ranks

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any opinions?

To me the client feels more light and i really like that new table design in green. Also tournaments are very easy to navigate and there are no more endless loading tournament lobbys.

Thats my first impression after downloading the update today.
Well I have given it several days to see if I get used to it. I still prefer the old version. Looks like they are trying to make it look more like GG.
I particularly dislike the way the lobby panel keeps repostioning itself to the right of the table, even if you repostion it manually.