ACR 10 dollar on demand freerolls-BOTS

84ofspadesallin

84ofspadesallin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all from ScooperNova! You can see a player's location cursedmule! double click on their screen name in game. It also tells when they joined the site, and sometimes their gender. It's magic! Good luck!

Yup, thanks ! don't know how magic it is though ;)

S

ShoTyme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just out of curiosity did the acr rep ever get back to you Jrbobdobbs64? There hasn't been an update here since 11/20. Did you get a pm or anything?

T

Terrell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats pretty wild. Nothing beats playing live....

SerbiaGrinding

SerbiaGrinding

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats pretty wild. Nothing beats playing live....

I was thinking the same thing. Pretty sure other sites use bots too man, this is kind of a deal breaker for any online player.

T

Terrell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was thinking the same thing. Pretty sure other sites use bots too man, this is kind of a deal breaker for any online player.

Agree. To bad to because I have been playing in those freerolls recently trying to build a little something up, but thats pointless now

SerbiaGrinding

SerbiaGrinding

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree. To bad to because I have been playing in those freerolls recently trying to build a little something up, but thats pointless now

Me too. After 2 years live i wanted to give this online thing a shot. Huge red flag right here. Who's to say they dont use bots at every and any table.

A

aolguin3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I am not a BOT and I wanted to say that on ACR I have won one of those $10 on demand game, how??? i don't know but I use to shove with premium and hope for the best, and after being on the top 10 game gets more real lol, and when I was HU I really enjoy playing with the other guy and he was typing. It was the only tournament that I won of those on demand games oh and also I won a seat to the $44 satellite to the main event for free on an ondeman tournament with over 500 players and only 2 paid. I got pictures of both events so if anyone has any doubt just let me know and ill post it.

I do believe there are lots of sick hands and will not talk about it because I've seen sick hands live as well, but you just have to get use to it and try to remember how boards run sometimes so you won't get catch in them.

K

ksidrew

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where can you view the leader board for these?

D

dturner100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Click promotions on the ACR software client.
Go to OnDemand Freerolls.
The leaderboard is on that page.

D

dturner100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problem man.
Furtherst I've made it up on that is 11th with 3 1st place finishes in a week and various other 4th through 10th finishes.
Still fighting though... lol

K

ksidrew

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problem man.
Furtherst I've made it up on that is 11th with 3 1st place finishes in a week and various other 4th through 10th finishes.
Still fighting though... lol

wow 3 1st places in a week and only 11th? thats crazy

D

dturner100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It gets crazy.
Week before last I ended up with 30 points and only made 25th place.

There are a few really good players along with a lot of people using bots and ACR SERIOUSLY lacks the motivation to pursue and control the cheating problem.

But they can be beat.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It gets crazy.

There are a few really good players along with a lot of people using bots and ACR SERIOUSLY lacks the motivation to pursue and control the cheating problem.

But they can be beat.

Good day,

We are highly confident of our security system and we currently have a monitoring area that is constantly looking into all the tables and tournaments finding collusion or fraud and if a player tried to use this kind of software in our tables, his account and all accounts associated with his will be closed automatically and immediately.

Note that whenever we received reports from players associated with collution we take inmediate actions to block the access. Also note that this is a daily task, we are always trying to mitigate this matter.

As you might noticed, there are always players that attempt to abuse of promotions. However, we are always working to avoid this from happening and take disciplinary actions agains those who breach the Terms and Conditions.

Regards

M

mj23b

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr bots

ok i just read all your post on this subject. yes there are alot of bad beats in live and online, but understand this i have played for 9yrs. yes i know someone of you have played longer. anyway 9yrs i have never felt online games were rigged with bots deals ect. seems to be the new era of online. keep in mind i have won tourneys at both acr and bcp. i play live and online but to be honest the way things are at acr and bcp its getting to be to much. ive won and lost and when i lose im like ok happens. but when i feel cheated i ask questions. there will always be people on both sides due to the fact that these sites know they have to let some win alot so that they have others to fight off complaints. "Oh were cheating, look that guy won see were not using bots". i dont trust any of them. the only site i ever really trusted was pokerstars.

T

Terrell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok i just read all your post on this subject. yes there are alot of bad beats in live and online, but understand this i have played for 9yrs. yes i know someone of you have played longer. anyway 9yrs i have never felt online games were rigged with bots deals ect. seems to be the new era of online. keep in mind i have won tourneys at both acr and bcp. i play live and online but to be honest the way things are at acr and bcp its getting to be to much. ive won and lost and when i lose im like ok happens. but when i feel cheated i ask questions. there will always be people on both sides due to the fact that these sites know they have to let some win alot so that they have others to fight off complaints. "Oh were cheating, look that guy won see were not using bots". i dont trust any of them. the only site i ever really trusted was pokerstars.

I feel the same way. Hopefully its not happening at any of the bigger acr tournaments. I know guys that grind the 5k 10k 15k regularly and do pretty well and dont seem to have an issues

SerbiaGrinding

SerbiaGrinding

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It gets crazy.

But they can be beat.

You cant catch all of them all the time, i get that. Online play is also faster of course, so i wont give up on it right away. Within a year i should know enough to make a reasonable decision.

M

massagegirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a bot, I am not a bot , I am not a bot ............

84ofspadesallin

84ofspadesallin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I notice a lot of people in the ACR freerolls all with accounts created on September 10th, never showing a country. Was looking for the Costa Rican's but didn't find any.. look for a pattern though and you just might find one.

SerbiaGrinding

SerbiaGrinding

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I notice a lot of people in the ACR freerolls all with accounts created on September 10th, never showing a country. Was looking for the Costa Rican's but didn't find any.. look for a pattern though and you just might find one.

House players i call em.

Jrbobdobbs64

Jrbobdobbs64

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Took care of it my arse. They let you cash a few times and now you let us poor folk down the drain :)))

Ok Ok truth be told. The last batch I spotted They removed about half and kept half running. They run in low buy in MTTS too. One of them beat me heads up in the 1 dollar 4:15 mtt ( I made the mistake of jamming 10 10 over a 3 bet and lost to AQo The next hand my JJ lost to some low bs getting a str8 lol). You usually won't win coin flips against them that's for sure.
Now that I had some tagged and quietly watched showdowns on my tables they were on they almost always have an overpair to the board, a set or top pair anytime they enter a hand. Their hands usually flop well, and it just doesn't work that way for anyone else i'm sorry. Best way to beat them is the same way you beat any NIT pretty much. Just let them win blinds and antes with the 4.x raises and whittle them down slowly. They get crazy short handed and on low blinds.

OMG I just beat a bot in a coin flip. my AK suited beat their 88! I am shocked and amazed.

Last edited:
Jrbobdobbs64

Jrbobdobbs64

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It gets crazy.

But they can be beat.

Ya lets face it. There are TONS of people running their own bots in ACR freerolls. They never talk, they are entered in every one. They all play like NITs with nothing better to do. Ultra low vpips, Never speculate early to try to build a stack. Never sit out for a bathroom break or other little emergency. same old tired BOT routines being run by people. The real players go whacko sometimes in freerolls. Either we have been invaded by impoverished Vulcans or people are running their own bots.

Last edited:
Jrbobdobbs64

Jrbobdobbs64

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I shall identify them....here they are!

Sometimesrobots1

Freeroll Passwords