ACR 10 dollar on demand freerolls-BOTS

NisiLith

NisiLith

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think, i will study bots as part of my computer sience projecy at a community college :p

K

kentrontika

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr is rigged

i know a lot of people are like why do the free roll and micro stakes well it's like someone using meth and then moving up to coke the not so smart people assume the higher stakes are not messed with but the entire site has a kill timer set for chips rakeback
whichs means you win more then your statistical average they put a kill timer on you
when the timer runs out you can't draw to any hands at all you draw dead
i have been looking into exploits but lately i been getting disconnect to to system awareness i don't cheat i just expose and report to police or this matter gaming control board

NisiLith

NisiLith

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
modern day online poker is all scam: they run their own bots, adjust their own RNG etc - it is a hard risk to play against the house; naturally - there's tons of money at stake!! sure, they will cheat!

A

assweasel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
modern day online poker is all scam: they run their own bots, adjust their own RNG etc - it is a hard risk to play against the house; naturally - there's tons of money at stake!! sure, they will cheat!

I cant remember who said it but isnt it only cheating if you get caught?

Since the house is doing the cheating they make the rules and therefore it isn't cheating.

If you ever took the time to Read the TOS (terms of service) and other click through contracts you will find the contracts cover the house to do whatever they want to.

I will never make a deposit to any of these places ever.
Tried the freeroll route and even though I am able to win at every other freeroll on the planet At ACR never can get in the money.

I had one week where every time I had JJ someone had AA 6 times in a row this happened to me. Not what are the odds on That??? I would just fold JJ and watch and if I folded there was no AA but if I was in the all in shove never failed was an AA.

I quit playin the ACR site after I found that without fail worst hand always wins a showdown on the river not on the turn not on the flop but always the river. The exception to that is when it me holding the worst hand. You'd think that at some point the best hand will win but no it doesn't.

At partypoker they do things different. I can get in the money on the PG $100 1 cent buy in everytime. And I can get in the money on the Facebook canada daily $100 freeroll. But they to have the cheating bots. I laughed so hard when I found they have house bots running on the penny games.

So no dont think you can get anything done on freerolls.
They are designed to make bad players think they actually have a chance if they make a deposit. So they do and get house bot cheated out of they money.

The only chance you really ave is on the Freeroll tourneys where they are sponsored. Like the FB one I mentioned or even the cardschat ones. Cant really send in bots to communitys games because to often ppl get to know each other and identify such.

This board has a policy of a large amount of posts before qualifying for the freerolls but try and get your bots through that requirement...

N

Nodus Jazz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had one week where every time I had JJ someone had AA 6 times in a row this happened to me. Not what are the odds on That??? I would just fold JJ and watch and if I folded there was no AA but if I was in the all in shove never failed was an AA.

I quit playin the ACR site after I found that without fail worst hand always wins a showdown on the river not on the turn not on the flop but always the river. The exception to that is when it me holding the worst hand. You'd think that at some point the best hand will win but no it doesn't.

I got in the money twice on the first two freerolls I played. I ended up at 7th and 9th place. Surely some luck was involved but it is still doable. Plus you got to think, if it was you holding the aces you would probably shove as well.

I was playing at 888poker the other day, 5 times I got dealt pocket aces, in all of them I was beaten either at the turn or the river. Bad beats always happen. Do not let it tilt you.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is my new favorite thread,,,,wow:deal: (eyes wide open):cool:

Freeroll Passwords