Phil Helmuth wins 14th bracelet!

sergey ptz

sergey ptz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a good player))) you never know what to expect, this is the skill !!!

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not really a Phil Helmuth fan, but I definitely respect him as a player. Even before this bracelet, there is no denying that he is one of the greatest of all time.

H

hcseagle24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't respect the person but can't deny respecting the player. His results speak for themselves. He seems to continue over time. A past champion that is out there still grinding and for the most on top of his game.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love his playing! He is just so old school player!
He loves poker, fair games, no-luck included, and from his point of view, better cards should always win. That is fair enough for me :)

JustBeatIt

JustBeatIt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah no matter what his attitude is like, and no matter how you feel about him as a person, or his ability to control his emotions.

He is an absolute legend at the poker tables, hes one of the reasons i can lay down big hands. Seen him do it so many times, and what a reader of people and their card strengths!

Gotta respect the bracelet count, hes good!

B

borntobebad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is mad he is awful but he is one of the best poker players of all time!

G

Grinder888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don't understand how he does it? He seems such a weak player, he breaks down in between plays, his emotions are all over the place, he mucks best hands and so much more of what I see him do on televised poker, but still he gets to that bracelet!

Which year did he won his last hold em bracelet?

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey man mix a skill with a lotta buyins n u get a lotta wins. Skill plus wins equals glory...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I really don't understand how he does it? He seems such a weak player, he breaks down in between plays, his emotions are all over the place, he mucks best hands and so much more of what I see him do on televised poker, but still he gets to that bracelet!

Well let me see.... hmm... I guess if you were to go to the first post in this thread (you know, 'this thread'.. the one you're responding to) you'll see the date is _______ __ _______. It even shows you what event it was in.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

That's only part of the show. He wants to get as much info as he can, plus he wants to dominate the table. Ofc he did strange things, but he always know the line he cant cross. Sometimes he's rude yeah...
Negreanu does the same by talking to other payers. Their read is perfect. :)

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
read

they are very good psychologists

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth is a mosters?????
14 bracelets is a great, maybe one day I can win a one

T

TaniaStar

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He deserved it. The best player in the world at the moment.

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to Phil.This can tell us that good players can do that ,he know to play right without exibition ,sometimes gad mad when someone dont play like he supposed to play,and get lucky but we all dont like when busted by some lucky player

M

maminom

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah hes just awesome.But our genaration compt a lot of young great Mtts running who will defeat him(Patrick Hartmann alias päffchen).

T

touchmytallalla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smth happened? why did you decide to comment the event that happend 1 year ago? or maybe you are waiting for 15 braclete in several weeks?

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice , but Phil is a the best poker player ?? how is yours opinion|? can say this thing "Phil Hlmuth is the best "?? he have the many bracelet wsop???

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well expecting nothing suprize........

V

VPBN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He is one of the best poker player ever!

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha good for him i was wondering if he was gonna win again laitly

BLACKSOLDIER

BLACKSOLDIER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts