Phil Helmuth wins 14th bracelet!

B507

B507

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the time when Phil appears at TV table - show begins !
He`s really one awesome showman then, and his poker player role come to the 2nd view.
Think, he play poker much better - when TV camera is not in close to him.

-
Life is short one - so hurry up by every second !

Baescu Misu

Baescu Misu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only with a lot of ambition, sience and dedication you can win that number of bracelets, not with luck

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching for Phil I get great pleasure. Great player. But when he loses the hand... becomes a lot of fun :D:D:D

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reckon he brings the game to life , when hes pissed off we all know it and when hes happy we all know it , his emotions are right behind the game and i take my hat of to you phil . you are absolute gentlemen of the game, and i love to see the brat come out to play and come back to clean out there bank rolls, i will never forget when tony g lied to you about never looking at his hole cards and it was your honesty and gentlemanly side that believed him, you were so shocked at how he could do this, and that was what gave me such a big insight into your personality and i seen your integrity, and thats why your the best player the world has ever seen

M

marinaki85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is the greatest poker player..14 bracelets,cash games,epts,...etc..He looks unbeatable and unstoppable..ONLY LOVE..AND RESPECT FOR HIM..

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
helmuth has many hours ,let alone years playing big $$ games, it isn't that easy to win bracelets !!

Sonny87

Sonny87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great solid player, love it when he blows up. Lol

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:rolleyes:As much as I hate to say this
You cannot escape the fact that he is the GOAT

So he won 10 or 11 Holdem bracelets correct?

Still a big Kid Poker fan tho

Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don't like this dude. Just something to make his ego even worse.

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
a good player) you never know what to expect, this is the skill

Valentin Vorobev

Valentin Vorobev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well done! I may know him, and wished him success and development!

K

Kevin Watts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is only possible in poker, the player who plays very badly can win bracelets. Poker a game of chance LOL

He is actually a very good player. He specializes in tournaments and only focuses on wsop bracelets. He spends more time at that than most players. I played at his table in Aria. Phil has crafted his image perfectly to exploit recreational players and chasers. He wants you to believe that and its working. In anything, results never lie.

warface

warface

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the best poker players in the world, I think he is not the last award.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really love this guy.I watch so many video clips about hes bad beats and comments like,he is bad,donk,but they show us just this moments where he is tilting,because its interesting and funny.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have mixed fellings...one 1 hand - good for him,congrats, on the other - you just have to love his meltdowns =)

U

UrsinusMaximus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Youtube is full of videos of him losing hands/tilting, which I admit can be amusing, but I wish there more videos demonstrating the play that won him all those bracelets

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been saying for a long time now that I am a big fan of his play, but not his antics. On the other hand, it's his antics, not his play that get him air time. I doubt if he would nearly as famous as he is if it weren't for his antics at the table. After all, the camera loves controversy. At the same time, I can't help but think that if it were not for his antics, he may have achieved even more success. What I mean is that by wearing his heart on his sleeve, so to speak, and giving voice to his frustrations he has become a target. So even when he is trying to be on his best behavior others will attempt to provoke him through their speech as well as their play. Sometimes it's got to be like constantly having a bounty on you.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone needs to photoshop phil's face onto a goat because that man is the GOAT of poker.

D

Dedman666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He's a very good player. The fact that he knows he is and takes every chance to tell everyone he is to me is his downfall.

D

Dedman666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
But congrats nonetheless that's quite an accomplishment

B

bartleby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is an amazing achievement! Keep on going and good luck!