ItsThePits

ItsThePits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
GGPoker and Poker After Dark have given poker pros and casual poker fans a different take on TV poker with their new show, Game of Gold. If you like reality shows and poker, this might be something you may consider binge-watching. As of today, Friday, November 24, the seventh episode has been released. New episodes will be released on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays until December 4th.

Game of Gold Shines, Fans Praise Show and GGPoker’s New Concept (VIDEO included)

Interesting!

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Great show enjoyed it alot.

Gutted Danny Mc fanny didnt get the job done Heads up.

GGs Maria

Already looking forward to season 2

What they announced at the end of the show there is gunna be Yippy.

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
That would be such a cinderella story if Kyna wins it. From being the last one to be picked and having fewer chips, very unlikely to happen though
Wow. The other players were so mean to Kyna when she was eliminated. At least a proper goodbye. They didn't even look at her.

It was a really good first season overall. one small thing to nitpick is the lack of commentary during the final table.

I'm really curious to hear the pros' opinion about that Fedor x Maria hand. IMO, she is never bluffing in that spot.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What a great final table and a really exciting heads up GG Maria a well-deserved victory.

Hopefully the wait for season 2 won't be that long:love:

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wow. The other players were so mean to Kyna when she was eliminated. At least a proper goodbye. They didn't even look at her.

It was a really good first season overall. one small thing to nitpick is the lack of commentary during the final table.

I'm really curious to hear the pros' opinion about that Fedor x Maria hand. IMO, she is never bluffing in that spot.
I'd give them a pass because of the hand in play...I think it didn't cross their minds that Kyna was out. But, as a viewer, it did seem like an awkward departure for Kyna.

T

turnupthebb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CH
Chips
I wonder what those live reads were that jungleman did a few times against Charlie.

L

limeokok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ES
Chips
I overall enjoyed watching it. Seemed a bit strange how over-dramatized some of the hands were, but I guess that is appealing for a lot of people. Really enjoyed the Indian poker segment - we played it at home afterwards.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Impressed with play of the women on the show
Felix could smell out Marie’s donk bet at that pivotal hand in the final table He did know she was strong but couldn’t fold It was interesting, cause few episodes before during team play Felix made this comment on her play that Marie should not donk bet at the River cause forced her opponent to fold rather than make a bet.

L

leggless

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Is this a reality show playing poker?

That sounds amazing!

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know about reality but from now on I'm going to watch them all, I think it's good to be watching to learn something new and see how the players act

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know about reality but from now on I'm going to watch them all, I think it's good to be watching to learn something new and see how the players act
Even if you don't learn anything from it, you may find this show, at the very least, entertaining. :)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is an interesting event in our daily life !

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I found this series to be really interesting and fun to watch. I was a bit late to the party and binge watched the first few episodes but got into it.

Was a really different take on your standard poker show and can't wait for the next one.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My wife and I binged watched this show and actually really enjoyed it. I'm happy Maria won, I thought she played very well throughout the series.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HU was quite balanced, in the last hand the all-in was very daring, he would have thrown away a lot with Maria but not the King's flush.
It was a good series, I hope there will be a sequel.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
OK I finally got to watch this last week and was hooked really quickly. To be honest it's a really great format and if you never saw this show, you really will want to find it and watch. I do really hope they do another season of this show sometime soon. This was the best poker show I have seen in forever.

So how do another feel about how Jungleman acted out? While he is a great player his personality was a turn off to be honest.

Last edited:
TruthFruit

TruthFruit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Wow, super cool. I'll make sure to give it a watch and... go DNeg!!! Viva canada :) :)

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
something interesting)) we need to see))) even in this gg was ahead of pokerstars))) 🤣

Top 10 Games