GGPoker's Game of Gold is a hit!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
GGPoker and Poker After Dark have given poker pros and casual poker fans a different take on TV poker with their new show, Game of Gold. If you like reality shows and poker, this might be something you may consider binge-watching. As of today, Friday, November 24, the seventh episode has been released. New episodes will be released on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays until December 4th.

Game of Gold Shines, Fans Praise Show and GGPoker’s New Concept (VIDEO included)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the heads-up, I will have to check it out.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks Shells!
I'm looking forward to watching this.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also watched these duels, an interesting format for heads up players.

G

godollar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
PH
Chips
Most of them are staked and some are in cahoots. Not much difference from high stakes poker, after dark etc 15 yrs ago

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Most of them are staked and some are in cahoots. Not much difference from high stakes poker, after dark etc 15 yrs ago
I don't know how staking would work in the case of this competition.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I read a lots of things. But until now i did not see a any episode. The players are prominent and i think it would be nice entertainment for pokerfans. I also think we amateur players could learn alot from the pokerpros. If you watch and learn from the best its allways good.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
GGPoker and Poker After Dark have given poker pros and casual poker fans a different take on TV poker with their new show, Game of Gold. If you like reality shows and poker, this might be something you may consider binge-watching. As of today, Friday, November 24, the seventh episode has been released. New episodes will be released on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays until December 4th.

Game of Gold Shines, Fans Praise Show and GGPoker’s New Concept (VIDEO included)

Sometimes I see him sheels, but Daniel Negreaunu scares me a lot with that bad Viking face he has hahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Kisses:love::love::love::love:

Clover01_

Clover01_

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips

This knowledge is wonderful

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I really liked this show from the start :love:

The good thing about the show is that there are not only a bunch of full professionals playing there, but also players who haven't achieved that much success yet or are on the way to becoming full professionals - the players are really well mixed.

The interaction between the players in the teams is also very interesting to watch.

The only thing that could be criticized is the proportion of women, which could have been a little higher. A men's versus women's poker tournament would be great:love:

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I enjoyed this lesson - I recommend...

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I really liked this show from the start :love:

The good thing about the show is that there are not only a bunch of full professionals playing there, but also players who haven't achieved that much success yet or are on the way to becoming full professionals - the players are really well mixed.

The interaction between the players in the teams is also very interesting to watch.

The only thing that could be criticized is the proportion of women, which could have been a little higher. A men's versus women's poker tournament would be great:love:
I'm a reality show junkie on topics that I like (the multiple Housewives shows are definitely not my thing) and have enjoyed this series from the get-go. I do like the team camaraderie, the very different personalities and how some of the hands are played out. The ratio of women to men is not unexpected to me and probably represents the ratio of women to men in live poker especially. It would have been nice to see a couple more women in this season and hope they consider maybe a couple more in the future. :)

Can't wait till tomorrow! (episode 10)

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi @Shells

I've also been enjoying and watching each episode as there aired.

Who is yours and everyone's choice to win the full show ?

I'm gunna have to pick Fedor Holz

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi @Shells

I've also been enjoying and watching each episode as there aired.

Who is yours and everyone's choice to win the full show ?

I'm gunna have to pick Fedor Holz
It's nice to know that others are watching episodes as they come out and enjoying this as much as I am! :)

I don't know that I have a solid favourite but am liking these Heads-up battles. From the beginning, I was pulling for Josh and Fedor but whoever wins, I'm sure it will be entertaining to the end!

(just finished watching Episode 10 :))

Last edited:
CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I watched some programs and the structure they put together is very interesting.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was enjoying first 5 episodes but they've really dragged out the heads up matches a bit too much, could have easily fit them into 2 episodes total max.

Also lol jungleman and lol Williams for their outbursts

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I watched the first episode. Even interesting, but I won't watch the next episodes.

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Can someone explain hwre I can watch this on TV in the UK, please?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can someone explain hwre I can watch this on TV in the UK, please?
The show is on YouTube. (There is a link in the article linked in the first post) There are currently 11 episodes available to watch. The final episode will be aired on Friday, December 8, 2023.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Thanks for the info @Shells :cool::love: I'm not a reality show fan but because it's about poker and the people involved are (IMO) all well picked, I've decided to give it a try and I'm already at ep5 and I've just started it earlier today- I'll probably reach ep11 tonight lol... thanks for the recommendation ❤️ and I'd also like to advise every poker fan to watch it as this is really something new/ fun/ entertaining to watch :)

Top 10 Games