RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The show is on YouTube. (There is a link in the article linked in the first post) There are currently 11 episodes available to watch. The final episode will be aired on Friday, December 8, 2023.

Another great episode

i liked as a sad emoji tho ad im sad its almost over.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I enjoy on this tv series mostly the freeroll on gg. I play these freeroll if i have time. I play four or five times. I had one deeprun and win a 60 Dollar ticket. Iam relative new on gg and actuell nearly no bankroll. So this 60 Dollar was a nice chance to boost my bankroll. I had also a chance to win the next step but i loose with kk against Ace x crap, he hits the Ace and i went out with a great possibility to boost the bankroll. I hope i could get some another chances. I will be ready.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
What's up with Carrel btw,,... He looks like a combination of Hipster Jesus and Hippie

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
really enjoyable to watch. waited until now to binge watch during tournaments.
So amused by Jungleman.. He slept through almost the entire 3rd episode :ROFLMAO:
He kinda reminds me of Evil Jared from the Bloodhound Gang lol
Screenshot 309

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Cool. GG finds new interesting formats for its fans and players. In my opinion, this is one of the best sites today. I would also like to know when they will resume our freerolls, it would be great. Currently, it is not clear whether they will still be held at all.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I watched 4 episodes, I'll try to watch the rest

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Cool. GG finds new interesting formats for its fans and players. In my opinion, this is one of the best sites today. I would also like to know when they will resume our freerolls, it would be great. Currently, it is not clear whether they will still be held at all.
As of now they are discontinued. So no expectations that GG brings them back

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
really enjoyable to watch. waited until now to binge watch during tournaments.
So amused by Jungleman.. He slept through almost the entire 3rd episode :ROFLMAO:
He kinda reminds me of Evil Jared from the Bloodhound Gang lol
View attachment 348842
The editing team did a fine job leaving this in the show - kind of picking on Dan but it was funny. (he can take it) :D

Then there was the scene with Kyna commenting 'a nap every day' and the big old eye roll. There were definitely some great reactions to many things which I definitely enjoyed.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You could also have named Big Brother as a role model, but if it's a squid game it's good too.

The best thing about the post is the ending, which of course makes me very happy.

Quote:
For now, we can look forward to the final episode and the reactions from players and the poker community. While Game of Gold may not be perfect, it has helped create hype the likes of which we haven't seen in recent years, and we can probably all agree that the poker world needs more things like this.:love:

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
That was Probably my favorite episode of the show so far. I'd never heard about Indian Poker before, it was really funny watching all those poker sharks playing a college game.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am up to date on this! Watched them all and it's very entertaining. I've also got my friend from my live poker leagues to watch it. He and his girlfriend are hooked on it.
I am surprised that Daniel's team was out right at the beginning.
I thought they would've been the favourite team?
Not keen on that Charlie character. Too noisy for me....

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Can’t wait 😛 for season two it will be more intense. Definitely a hit tv 📺 show.

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
That would be such a cinderella story if Kyna wins it. From being the last one to be picked and having fewer chips, very unlikely to happen though

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That would be such a cinderella story if Kyna wins it. From being the last one to be picked and having fewer chips, very unlikely to happen though
That would indeed be a great storyline if Kyna won it all! We will have to wait till tomorrow to find out what happens!

Can't wait! :)

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Best Poker Show Ever! Love It ❤️♠️

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Omg 😱 this was a great experience of reality tv 📺 poker. I just watched the last episode and it was so good 😊. I can’t wait for season two.

Top 10 Games