Lock Poker withdrawals slow

B

Baxterismyfriend

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, i was thinking a '2 birds 1 stone' type of deal b/c they have an extra $500 to pay someone else out...

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, at this stage of the game, I don't think that $500 makes a difference either way. I would just keep dinging them (although I hear that getting an actual, real response from them can be lol). Good luck to you! Hope you get good news soon!

Also, check out this thread: Cardschat Lock Poker Withdrawal Assistance Thread

It's probably too soon for you to get on the list, but keep it in mind, if you choose to stick around and stay active here.

Jslab24

Jslab24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Requested: March 25th
Processed: April 20th
Received: Still waiting??

R3DRANG3R

R3DRANG3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
damn does it really take a month to be processed/verified. crap lol

P

profviru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a choice, then don't play at lock poker. Choose bovada or americas poker room or anyone else that pays.

I don't think this is a slump or temporary problem at lock poker. This will continue and some people haven't been paid for months.

S

Stoogey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting sooooooo frustrated. almost 5 months and no mula!!!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Support said
"The processing time for Western Union is 4 - 5 weeks and for check it is 6 - 8 weeks. For any further assistance on your account you will need to contact us from the email address associated with your account."

I can wait for a few weeks...

P

profviru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is going on.
My withdrawal status says
There is nothing else. Should it say processed or verified or something??? I am confused. Is there a next stage before I get paid?

ElPorito

ElPorito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if asking for less money than your withdrawal will result in quicker payout? I offered to only take $1500 of my $2000 withdrawal to speed the process...I'm so depressed over this.

Req: 3-13
Verified: 4-11
and now nothing

Nope that wont help but putting in smaller cashout requests over max cashout requests has been said to work alright. With alright I mean that at least ROW players receive smaller cashouts in a somewhat acceptable time.

I received a cashout in a "one week wonder" on Friday to skrill and have been running pretty well with my cashouts. my avg waiting time for cashouts bellow 1k is 1-4 weeks.

Jslab24

Jslab24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock came through!

Requested Check: March 25th

Processed: April 20th

Received: July 15th but I missed the FedEx man

Lets go Lock!!

Jslab24

Jslab24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only after the fact that I had a horrid Sunday and played the rest of my bankroll in all the bigger events. So now I have under 200$ in my account. #UbigDummy

Wolfpack43ACC

Wolfpack43ACC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After a long struggle and later having a few "good" cards like A7o, I finnished at 61st place winning 262 dollars. :)
At the bubble I had to fold KK against huge stack preflop later an AK too...the lobby doesnt show exactly when the bubble period is over. With AK I could have triple up but I didnt know exactly the bubble period is over or not...so I folded. Of course later I didnt get any good hand and dropped out with A9 against AK.

Now I'm curious about the cash out procedure...

Nice cash but you folded KK preflop because it was the bubble?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wolfpack43ACC

Wolfpack43ACC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash out curse bro ;), glad you got your $, gives me hope, at this point going to try and forget the $ is coming then when it does show up going to be like a forgotten bonus!

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only after the fact that I had a horrid Sunday and played the rest of my bankroll in all the bigger events. So now I have under 200$ in my account. #UbigDummy

I'm not going to high, but have so much money in my lock account playing up to 400nl I really didn't even play 100nl like 3 months ago, guess I have play money for experience.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just remember, if you absolutely need your Lock Money immediately, you have the option to use the player to player feature to trade with other players who will send you funds via many different options, BofA, GreenDot, NetSpend, several others. The only problem is you generally have to give up 50%/60% of your funds as a fee/vig to get it done.

In the alternative, if you want funds on Lock, you can trade with someone who is trying to get them off, and receive 100%+ more than you put up (you have $100 you get $200+)

ElPorito

ElPorito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just remember, if you absolutely need your Lock Money immediately, you have the option to use the player to player feature to trade with other players who will send you funds via many different options, BofA, GreenDot, NetSpend, several others. The only problem is you generally have to give up 50%/60% of your funds as a fee/vig to get it done.

In the alternative, if you want funds on Lock, you can trade with someone who is trying to get them off, and receive 100%+ more than you put up (you have $100 you get $200+)

The current market vig is actually closer to .28-.33 to the dollar. "The other problem" is that you might end up being scammed if you trade with RandomX.

Last edited:
ElPorito

ElPorito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone seen any trace of today's skrill batch eq. anyone received skrill today?

B

BearDownAZ09

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any updates on the next batch or when a batch is released each week or month it seems...

ElPorito

ElPorito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently the ROW Skrill batch will hit soon. Here a quote from the ROW cashout thread on 2p2.

Originally Posted by imjustshane
Just waiting for our wire to hit the skrill account, as soon as that happens the batch will go out.

B

BearDownAZ09

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is ROW Skrill Batch, please explain... I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe ROW stands for rest of world. Skrill is a withdrawal option for ROW players, and they can withdraw 10k at a time.

B

BearDownAZ09

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe ROW stands for rest of world. Skrill is a withdrawal option for ROW players, and they can withdraw 10k at a time.

Thank you!

ElPorito

ElPorito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is ROW Skrill Batch, please explain... I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bear is right. ROW is generally used to refer to non-US players. Skrill is basically Moneybookers but their name changed last year.

In other news....Just received $300 on Skrill requested last week and there has been reports of others having received Skrill today as well on 2p2. Including one confirmed 10K withdrawal though that has been in the pipe for ~7weeks.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At least you can get 10k off at a time, I'm trying to trade up to 4k for like 25-30 cents on the dollar, so pathetic, so I can get some money on ACR or BCP.

B

BWillie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been waiting almost 3 months for a Western Union max payout of $2,000. SN is LOLYOURBUSTO.....if anybody can help me out please please please. I have way to much moneys stuck on this site.