Lock Poker withdrawals slow

A

and1jsheng

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Requested May 27, Verified Aug 14....nothing since.

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Requested May 28, verified Aug. 12. Nothing since.

4evertilted

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just got verified myself from a June Cashout

F

frankrizzojr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lock payouts

good luck , I have been waiting for over 6 months now. I am trying to get the last measley 459.00 dollars out of my account and its been a pain. I keep getting the same answer everytime. " we are trying to accommodate all of our players as soon as possible "..seems like a standard script !!

C

cumessa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey again, is there someone who can help me ? I made a withdraw on January so I am waiting almost 8 months, is where even chance what I will get my money from LockPoker.
Thanks for any help.

P

pocketacesa1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I second that, my original request was December.............

1ofTheFellas

1ofTheFellas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've talked to a few of my friends and read on various sources that a LOT of WU's went through over the past week. I have two good personal friends that recieved payments. Hopefully it is a sign of good things to come.

4evertilted

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've talked to a few of my friends and read on various sources that a LOT of WU's went through over the past week. I have two good personal friends that recieved payments. Hopefully it is a sign of good things to come.

Great!

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play on that site for the CC free rolls and no other reason (I don't know if It's possible to build a massive B.R), but from the CC private free rolls it's possible, so If I do end up making a ton of cash from those games alone I'll cash out eventually

pokerbot123

pokerbot123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did contact them and they say the same bs every time. They apologize for it taking so long and that's about it. They also said they will send me an email when it has gone through, I have been in the "verified" stage for over a week now...

E

ezevan1022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are really slow, my friend has been waiting over 4 months. It has only been about 2 months for myself.

ElPorito

ElPorito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a couple of our members have. Them leaving 2+2 wouldn't impact our members though. We have never had a support forum so nothing has changed here.

I would disagree Dakota. Lock leaving 2+2 was a clear move to pull as much carpet over the ongoing cashout situation as possible and of course very slow processing of withdrawal requests does affect your members as well if they are playing on Lock.

Having said that. I'm still waiting on my ROW cashout to skrill (Moneybookers) from July and the copy/paste replies from Lock's support team have changed from 3-4 weeks to "we will process your cashout as soon as possible".

Personally I would say that Lock's cashout problems have gotten worse since they have left 2+2 (or maybe that's the reason why they left 2+2) and not better.

Pokerfuse reports:
Lock Graded F as Cashouts Go from Bad to Worse

T

tlbrack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Have a withdrawl request on Lock

Well, see. I currently have a request. I made it on the 18th of August. So, now we will see if they are for real. I am giving then till the 19th of Sept to at least process it. If by then if they have not then its time to discredit them. I will start by contacting the PPA and this chat room. I hope they payout but I have been reading a lot of bad exp here.

C

clovus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOCK does not PAY do not waste your time there

I have been waiting to get paid from Lock Poker a measly $400 since February 5th 2013. They have stalled me, stroked me and lied to me for 8 months now.

Great software but no one to call, no numbers to call and read the other forums. Thousands waiting to get paid. Those that bought funds from players that were desperate for cash at the Series this year were considered to be {Devaluing Locks assets} and they got stuck with the other players non payment.

Play at your own risk.

B

bernotas22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been waiting to get paid from Lock Poker a measly $400 since February 5th 2013. They have stalled me, stroked me and lied to me for 8 months now.

Great software but no one to call, no numbers to call and read the other forums. Thousands waiting to get paid. Those that bought funds from players that were desperate for cash at the Series this year were considered to be {Devaluing Locks assets} and they got stuck with the other players non payment.

Play at your own risk.

glad i can play on pokerstars, full tilt, party, ipoker, and all the other good site options that payout! although i think lock would payout quick to me also because im not in usa, good luck getting your money!

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I can tell you is, if you want to immediately get your funds off Lock and into your bank account, the current active trade for Lock Funds is 19%!!!. That means if you have 1000 dollars, you will receive 190 in your bank. I would never give away that much of my money, but a ton of people are doing just that...

ElPorito

ElPorito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, see. I currently have a request. I made it on the 18th of August. So, now we will see if they are for real. I am giving then till the 19th of Sept to at least process it. If by then if they have not then its time to discredit them. I will start by contacting the PPA and this chat room. I hope they payout but I have been reading a lot of bad exp here.

PPA wont be able to help you. Lock operates under a Curacao e-gaming licence which is basically worthless. They can close up tomorrow and nothing would happen but we've known that for a while.

All I can tell you is, if you want to immediately get your funds off Lock and into your bank account, the current active trade for Lock Funds is 19%!!!. That means if you have 1000 dollars, you will receive 190 in your bank. I would never give away that much of my money, but a ton of people are doing just that...

We really reached 19c/$ already? Sick!

If you read up on the entire Lock/Revolution/Cake situation across the forum it's sad to see how easy it is to run a rouge poker room or even an entire network under the umbrella of a number of offshore companies and get away with it.

Lock and Revolution are pretty much the best post Black Friday example why global regulation of online poker and auditing / monitoring the operators is so important.

Did you guys see that Revolution ownership has silently changed from Lock's Cipaco NV to JuicyStakes Gaming? That and Cakes own re-branding to WinCake are clear signs of Revolution to go down in the near future.

I predict Lock announcing a "network change" in the very near future and Revolution will get the blame for all the problems over the last year.

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is problem with withdrawals only for US players...? And are european players even eligible to play there? I am from Slovakia, I couldnt find any info about that on their site.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is problem with withdrawals only for US players...? And are european players even eligible to play there? I am from Slovakia, I couldnt find any info about that on their site.
The withdrawal issues is for all players.

E

ezevan1022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The withdrawal issues is for all players.

This is true to a point, RoW players can also get 10k at a time. I would be very satisfied with that if we were able to receive over 3x in a 4+ month period.

W

winflipsallday

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

That is good news to hear. Do you know when they made their withdrawal request? Do they have money in hand?

4evertilted

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Went and picked up my WU withdraw tonight and there was no problems it processed on Monday and available at WU today.

F

frankrizzojr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey 4evertilted how long did you have to wait to get paid ? I have been waiting 7 months now ?

N

Nicomachus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock - payout @ 12 weeks and counting

I have been waiting for my payout for over 12 weeks. I have sent more than a dozen emails to support, who are always prompt and apologetic in their canned responses, but can't seem to do anything to help me get my money.

Does anyone have advice on what I can do?

Thanks!

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been waiting for my payout for over 12 weeks. I have sent more than a dozen emails to support, who are always prompt and apologetic in their canned responses, but can't seem to do anything to help me get my money.

Does anyone have advice on what I can do?

Thanks!

I've been waiting over 18 weeks and I am sure there are people who have been waiting longer then me, simple answer for you. No, wait and see which sucks badly, but there isn't anything we can do.