Not open for further replies.
R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock Poker

Anyone receive any from of withdrawal from Lock recently?

S

Sensei

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock is a joke in regards to withdrawals

I have had a wd pending with lock since June of 2013 and it's only 500 bucks. They said they would be better now that lock 2.0 is here but I sti haven't seen my money. Everytime I email them I get the same generic response from them. They can't even tell me a date of when I can expect it. I wouldn't deposit anything on Lock nor would I waste my time playing their free roles for cash prizes because at this point it's all play money. I wonder if I will ever get paid.

X

xminh2329x

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
8 months and waiting here :(... What robbery lock is committing. Have anyone in the USA ever received a withdrawal from lock?

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think anyone has been getting paid. I have been waiting nearly 11 months. I have been told my check was being sent in August 2 or 3 times. Then I have been told for the last 5 months that my check has been reissued. So I have a check that is just sitting in an office that cant be sent for a number of months? I am sure that the site is going under at some point.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People *used* to get paid by Lock quite well, up until about 14-18 months ago. Since then it's been very spotty and sporadic, they pay a few here and there to keep up appearances, but the majority of people just aren't getting paid.

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8 months and waiting here :(... What robbery lock is committing. Have anyone in the USA ever received a withdrawal from lock?
I have received 1 withdrawal from Lock (I am a U.S. player) it was via Western Union. I requested it in Jan. of 2013 and after 2 (polite) e-mails

to support, was fortunate enough to receive it in 3 months time. Unfortunately, I left like $125 on Lock, not knowing how bad of an idea that

was. As I was naive about withdrawal issues Lock players were having. At the time I was bitter about the 3 month wait time, but now know

how blessed I was to actually get it in 3 months time, or at all for that matter. After doing a little research I was horrified at what I read and

after losing $25 or so, I quickly withdrew the rest of my Lock balance. Well that was in May 2013... I have sent a few (polite) e-mails to support

in hopes to get my money "expedited" like in my previous experience. But have received nothing but their cookie cutter responses about their

backlog and how I'm "on the priority list." LOL (But really SIGH.) I feel for you eberetta, trust me I feel for you. Good luck to us, and everyone

else waiting on funds from Lock(your funds up) Poker.:shot:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sad to say (more like embarassed to say) I actually had a bit of hope on receiving a withdrawal from Lock before Christmas. I was fortunate to have rec'd a few small ones in summer of 2013 (tks btw) & then put in another for ~$1,700 on Oct.3 (via skrill).
On Jan.7 I received an email from Lock... letting me know they'd cancelled my withdrawal & I'd need to re-submit using a different method. They suggested my best bet would be via 'Ecopayz'. I replied to their email not expecting to hear back but they actually responded within the hour! (lol). I wrote back again & they responded AGAIN (in the same day, lol). And the responses were actually responses from a person who had read my email(amazing!).

Haven't rec'd. anything since & don't expect to either. I used to actually add the amount on there into my 'total poker bankroll', lol.. what a joke!

When they first upgraded(?) to 2.0 I actually went & played on there a bit... thinking it would make a difference in getting paid. Now I never bother to open the site (although I did open it today for the CC freeroll... only to shove allin every hand after getting donked out of a bunch of tourneys in short order, all on 2 & 3-outers. Should've just un-regg'd. Sorry about that).

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think I was there lol :)

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, when I saw Lock was paying some players via assistance from Cardschat, I started playing and got the total up to $600 from zero from CC freerolls. I was very encouraged when Lock moved to 2.0 and believed it might be the beginning of a new relationship with Lock Players and payments would start flowing.

How the criminals that run this piece of shit operation are not in jail at this time is beyond me. No doubt, they are looking to run with money from the few unknowing souls who are victims enough to newly deposit fresh money in this criminal enterprise.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also uninstalled lock like 2 weeks ago, don't really expect to get paid anymore there.

I already took that amount from my total BR and consider it as lost. Anything else is a bonus imo.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I never bother to open the site (although I did open it today for the CC freeroll... only to shove allin every hand

Yeah, when I saw Lock was paying some players via assistance from Cardschat, I started playing and got the total up to $600 from zero from CC Freerolls.

This is exactly why I never had real expectations about getting the money.
Guess we were extremely fortunate that CC was able to proces some cashouts
last year. I am also one of the players that more often than not just go allin (when its obvious a bad move) but when locks money is like 10% worth atm of what your balance says , I can imagine play will get softer and softer and every player is able to win a lot of money this way. A $109 tour obvious is only worth $11, we are playing a $50 freeroll not a $500.

If you use any logic you already could know this when making those rolls.

I really find this a terrible situation for all of us players, but if I didn't want to get in this situation I just shouldn't have played there anymore for a long time.
See it as my own fault for acting ignorant.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
when locks money is like 10% worth atm

someone is buying lock funds? it's actually worth something still?

I would think 10cents on the dollar is a generous estimate. (I'd be happy to sell 5k for 500). :)

J

jangalang37

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive only cashed out a couple of times from lock. I was optimistic about the new 2.0 site paying out better since everyone basically quit paying on lock and I see very few players playing in the sit n go's and mtt's these days.

Last time I cashed out it did take over 4 months but I did receive my money. So again I am optimistic that I will get my cashout this time. I just don't pan on seeing it any time soon lol.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those kind of wait times should qualify to shut a site down.

I just dont know why CC has a freeroll there?:questionm ...anyone who wins there, wins NOTHING. I stopped playing there since I have been waiting for my money for more then 4 months...

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
someone is buying lock funds? it's actually worth something still?

I would think 10cents on the dollar is a generous estimate. (I'd be happy to sell 5k for 500). :)

Says enough if 10c is generous (might find someone on 2+2 onder a rock idk)

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just dont know why CC has a freeroll there?:questionm ...anyone who wins there, wins NOTHING. I stopped playing there since I have been waiting for my money for more then 4 months...

I agree... I dont understand why anyone deposits anything there or takes the time to play the freerolls. The y might as well play the fake money tables. Its just a waste of time.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone have any luck gettin paid yet?

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, 02-06-2014 is one month I have been waiting...

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been waiting for 11 months now. I have decided that I am going to send an email a day until I get my money. My emails are going to tell them up to the day how many days I am waiting and postal carriers that I will call for them so they can ship my check. I also provide advice. I tell them if they pay their players maybe their site will get a better reputation making their site more successful. Who knows maybe they will give me job to help them fix the cesspool that is their site...The last bs response I got was that my check has been batched and will be sent shortly. I have heard this many times before.

P

PokahAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, 02-06-2014 is one month I have been waiting...

This article is so sad just to read it.

To wait 1 year for your money is ridicilus , hope your money will come on Valentines day , so you can spend it on your wife or girlfriend :)

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree... I dont understand why anyone deposits anything there or takes the time to play the freerolls. The y might as well play the fake money tables. Its just a waste of time.

Many people dont know situation in rooms,few days ago friend of mine offered me 30% rakeback on cake poker,than i read few articles and saw that withdrawals takes ages.. If you get them at all... So i was very close to step in hell :)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people dont know situation in rooms,few days ago friend of mine offered me 30% rakeback on cake poker,than i read few articles and saw that withdrawals takes ages.. If you get them at all... So i was very close to step in hell :)

I could see being new to online poker and not knowing the situation. However if you read anything about poker or online poker you should know that Lock has been doing this for about 2 years now maybe longer.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could see being new to online poker and not knowing the situation. However if you read anything about poker or online poker you should know that Lock has been doing this for about 2 years now maybe longer.

Ye i do read,i read reviewes on rooms,which is bad thing i think cause if someone have a deal with them they will only say nice things :)

P

PokahAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I understand why anyone deposits at lock. Some players making deposits , just to try online poker and how they manage with it.

We had 7-8 Billions people on this planet Earth , and also we had 7-8 Billions combinations and everyone had some reason to deposit. Lock is USA friendly site , and maybe their chance for win is at Lock .

Status
Not open for further replies.