Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
i mean idk cuz im friends with doodymuncher who has 120k+ hes getting a 5k withdrawl and an ipad I know were all worried about the payouts just wait and it'll come.

No one is buying this horseshit, hopedies. No one.

I was top ten in rake at Lock from April 2013 through September 2013. I built up a big bankroll, and I haven't received a penny of my winnings despite lots of promises from many different individuals. If/when you post evidence of a cashout for doody, then we might be able to have a discussion about this. Until then, no one here (or anywhere) is going to believe a thing that you say.

Good luck.

-HooDooKoo

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one is buying this horseshit, hopedies. No one.

I was top ten in rake at Lock from April 2013 through September 2013. I built up a big bankroll, and I haven't received a penny of my winnings despite lots of promises from many different individuals.

Me pretty much as well.

T

Talbot1975

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
payout on Lock

7 months since I made a withdrawal request on Lock Poker. 3k and still waiting. I have 2k left on the site. If they start paying out quicker, I go back to playing daily, but until then I am holding out.

KoRnholio

KoRnholio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've now been waiting a good 5 months for my small cashout :(

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
5mos. for me as well.

Just went to check out the site as I haven't logged on there in quite awhile.
They've got 88 players online.
Also noticed they're running a $50 daily depositor's freeroll :eek:
... so I guess some deposits are still coming in

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant even log on from my mac anymore. It always tells me I need to upgrade the software. When I do that it says that it is version 1.0 and that something is missing for the program to run.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, so FFP now has way more liquidity than Lock? Can't say I'm surprised. Not sure how they can even keep the lights on and the servers powered up. Oh wait, nevermind, I know how they're doing it...

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5mos. for me as well.

Also noticed they're running a $50 daily depositor's freeroll :eek:
... so I guess some deposits are still coming in

I was seconds from deposit... Than i wanted to see review of room and i was lucky :)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have 2k left on the site. If they start paying out quicker, I go back to playing daily, but until then I am holding out.

I love this idea. I have funds available to play at Lock, but if it is not worth their time to pay me my current withdrawal, they are telling me loud and clear that it is not worth my time to be playing there. I'm listening.

NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very active on researching current cash out situations on remaining US supporting poker rooms. Lock has recently went way down in my eyes for reliability. I do not play lock poker and is the only poker room that accepts US players that I do not. Only other recent problem with withdrawing funds was with ACR and that was when they were switching to new processor and lost all cash outs in Q. Only way i was able to get my money was to make a new request once the change was complete. After the change my withdraw was complete within 2 week mark. Safest Nanunanu approved site is Bovada > Betonline > Carbon > Full Flush( steadily climbing in my book ). Once they acquired CC players they went to uber status !

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For all of the believers that they will see there money: Today is one year since I have not received a check from Lock. I have wrote an email a day for the last few weeks. I havent had a response on over a week.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not quite sure what i have to do with Lock

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not quite sure what i have to do with Lock

I don't recall if it was you and I'm too lazy to search for it, but not long ago somebody around here was being a Lock apologist and telling everyone how they were still getting paid quickly and Lock was legit. This was long after it was clear that Lock was most definitely NOT paying the vast majority of people on an even remotely timely basis. My assumption is that's what they're referring to, if it was indeed you.

Last edited by a moderator:
T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone receive any payouts yet?

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For all of the believers that they will see there money: Today is one year since I have not received a check from Lock. I have wrote an email a day for the last few weeks. I havent had a response on over a week.

One year, wow - congratulations on the one year birthday of your check. Have you set money aside for its college education?

ahah, so ridiculous... :(

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Why do you waste your time emailing them every week?

Last edited:
R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do you waste your time emailing them every week?

Every week? Try everyday...I think it has become part of my daily routine. Shower, shave, and email Lock about the money I have been owed for over a year.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every week? Try everyday...I think it has become part of my daily routine. Shower, shave, and email Lock about the money I have been owed for over a year.

You should find something more productive to do with your time - your emails will accomplish nothing. :)

You are not even bothering them if that is your goal. They just ignore the emails or send a canned response.

Just out of curiosity - why do you do it?

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, I did my test from LockPoker and PurePoker. Both accused the other of not paying their players in proper fashion. PurePoker paid me in 5 days, whereas LockPoker has not paid out in two months and people out there saying even a year will not help a Lock Poker payout. Thank you Pure Poker for showing it was Lock who is the weak link. But, we knew this all along, didn't we. I always liked the multiple skins for a poker site, so if one went under, the others would make good on the amounts owed to players. Now that Lock is standalone, it is pretty doubtful things will be paid. Cannot believe they still have a license issued to them. It should be yanked.

SyKoChiller

SyKoChiller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOCK withdraw issues people

Just wondering if lots of people are having cash out probs there.

Anyone cash out successfully with the new 2.0 LOCK ?

Also the folks having problems, waiting 6 month to a year and counting, were you trying the withdraw to W.U or Check ?

I'm going to try and withdraw most of my funds middle of next week & see how it goes.

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You should find something more productive to do with your time - your emails will accomplish nothing. :)

You are not even bothering them if that is your goal. They just ignore the emails or send a canned response.

Just out of curiosity - why do you do it?
Debi, apparently if your attempt to get some of our withdrawals accomplished from LOCK has fallen on deaf ears, then I guess I'll 'give up' with any future request...I had requested a $300 withdrawal almost a year ago (APRIL 2013) and -0- received to-date. :(

I still have other funds there if anyone wants a funds transfer (pm me). I have PayPal.

Wally

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i mean idk cuz im friends with doodymuncher who has 120k+ hes getting a 5k withdrawl and an ipad I know were all worried about the payouts just wait and it'll come.

Jesus will come a second time before lock payouts do.....if you can, SELL your lock funds for pennies on teh dollar....that's the best you are going to get!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.