Not open for further replies.
dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lock says it was the Revolution Networks fault for slow payout processing times.
This is a blatant lie by Lock. Lock ran their own cashier and payment processors, anybody who follows the industry knows this, so if they're saying this they're banking on most players being totally ignorant. There were other Revo skins (intertops, for example) who had no problems paying players, again because they use their own cashiers & processors.

Lock very nearly bankrupted Revolution AND the other skins due to not paying their reconciliation for months -- some estimates but them in debt to the network and the other skins to the tune of tens of millions of dollars, which they just walked away from. They reportedly did the same with Merge which is largely why they had to leave there. This is why the network pool was segregated, and the network still hasn't recovered yet because so many players were either driven away from the network by Lock, or Lock poached a lot of their clueless players when they left, promising faster payouts and blaming Revo for their prior ills. They've left the network a mere shell of its former self, and it wasn't all that huge to begin with.

Lock and Jen Larson have less than zero credibility in the industry, the only thing that sustains them at this point are new players who don't read forums and poker news and thus are in the dark about the whole situation.

imTheNuts2

imTheNuts2

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, my 10k max payout from July was paid. Originally it was neteller but then they converted it to two 5k skrill cashouts. One came in middle of December and the other one - yesterday.

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just requested a cash out last night through a check and was wondering if there is a diferance between check or western union as far as faster payouts. I never cashed before here and herd plenty of bad storys so any help would be appreciated.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to withdraw some money from lock, but after reading the assistance tread i dont see this happening...

BTW should i deposit first to be able to withdraw to skrill/neteller?

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to withdraw some money from lock, but after reading the assistance tread i dont see this happening...

BTW should i deposit first to be able to withdraw to skrill/neteller?

No; depositing first will not help. There is no harm in requesting a withdrawal, just be aware that it will be months before you receive it (if you get it at all).

-HooDooKoo

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No; depositing first will not help. There is no harm in requesting a withdrawal, just be aware that it will be months before you receive it (if you get it at all).

-HooDooKoo

So i can request withdrawal even that i have never deposited there? I love lock :D
I dont know what to do, i dont plan to play there with money and i have 100+ bucks that i can use to buy a tracker or to move it to another site...

i think ill wait to see if things get better this year with new lock :)

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm an optimist i would say somewhere in 60 days window, lets say last week of February ...

BTW is the check the only option for US players?

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm an optimist i would say somewhere in 60 days window, lets say last week of February
And what exactly do you base this optimistic estimate on? Because it's certainly not typical. Lock hasn't had a consistent 60-day payout window in probably 18+ months. There are a number of people waiting over a year for their cashout, many many others 6+ months. Every so often Lock will fast-track some payouts to a select few, presumably to keep up appearances that they're paying out so the problem "must" be with the players themselves, but that excuse lamed out a long, long time ago.

From what I'm hearing, other than a few relatively quick payouts when they first jumped off Revo (again, presumably to give false hope and/or try and salvage some credibility), they're not paying out any faster now either.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would say if you don't get it in 3 months you never will..

Lock who is know for lies and false promises has promised that withdraws will be much faster in 2014 and has even went and "paid" players $250 who were waiting for their check..

They are either trying to buy time till they can actually pay the players or are just stealing from everyone who makes a deposit..

These issues are ridiculous players money should be segregated and therefore have no problems paying players even if the site goes under..

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And what exactly do you base this optimistic estimate on? Because it's certainly not typical. Lock hasn't had a consistent 60-day payout window in probably 18+ months. There are a number of people waiting over a year for their cashout, many many others 6+ months. Every so often Lock will fast-track some payouts to a select few, presumably to keep up appearances that they're paying out so the problem "must" be with the players themselves, but that excuse lamed out a long, long time ago.

From what I'm hearing, other than a few relatively quick payouts when they first jumped off Revo (again, presumably to give false hope and/or try and salvage some credibility), they're not paying out any faster now either.

Well i base it on a pure optimism, nothing more, just hope that things will start to finally sorting out...

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
So i can request withdrawal even that i have never deposited there? I love lock :D
I dont know what to do, i dont plan to play there with money and i have 100+ bucks that i can use to buy a tracker or to move it to another site...

i think ill wait to see if things get better this year with new lock :)

I'm not sure if you can withdraw without having deposited, as I've never been a freeroll player (so I've never found myself in the situation that I have money at a site but didn't deposit). I doubt there's any harm in trying to cash out, but I can't speak very intelligently on the matter.

Good luck.

-HooDooKoo

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposited there before they broke off just so I could play in the cc freerolls there for the minimum 0f $30 but I won all this money just within a few weeks im up to over 900.im requesting $574 in case the $25 charge happened and so no 1099.i think the minimumis n$250 for cash out though

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just had a heated discussion with Lock support. I ask them the question that is being asked here and I get a answer as if I am not an adult, smart, or a person.

They say it SHOULD take 6-8 weeks.

I go on to say then why are some people taking over a year to get their funds?

Again, a very unprofessional answer.

I end up getting chat blocked because I ask so many smart questions.

Anyone know who to contact in to put a complaint, he gave me his managers email but I demanded for contact info for someone higher than his manager.

I know managers, they don't care. They will say what the customer wants to hear but not be truthful.

Need someone to speak with higher than a manager. Especially being in the netherlands, is there any Government Agency person I could contact?

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will only deposit to a site that can tell me WE WILL PAY YOU IN 7-10 DAYS.

Not we should pay you in 6-8 weeks.

Guess they don't want me to deposit.

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I just had a heated discussion with Lock support. I ask them the question that is being asked here and I get a answer as if I am not an adult, smart, or a person.

They say it SHOULD take 6-8 weeks.

I go on to say then why are some people taking over a year to get their funds?

Again, a very unprofessional answer.

I end up getting chat blocked because I ask so many smart questions.

Anyone know who to contact in to put a complaint, he gave me his managers email but I demanded for contact info for someone higher than his manager.

I know managers, they don't care. They will say what the customer wants to hear but not be truthful.

Need someone to speak with higher than a manager. Especially being in the Netherlands, is there any Government Agency person I could contact?

You are a funny man, Bowman. Lock doesn't answer to anyone, and there's nothing that you (or anyone) can do about it.

Sorry.

-HooDooKoo

P.S. The fact that you thought you would get an answer is hysterical. People have been asking this question for a year, so what makes you so special that you should get an answer? I have over $30K there, so I probably have a lot more to gain from an answer than you do --- but I know better than to expect ANYTHING from Lock. Good luck.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
At least I got a response... progress? I have had sites that even a response back was too much to ask for. Here's what I got back...

This confirms our receipt of your payout request for the amount of 150.00 USD at Lock for your Account ID #######. We will review your request shortly and you will be notified when your payout has been processed.

T

Talbot1975

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock payout

I made a withdrawal the first week of August, 2013, with no payout to date. Once they pay me, I will get back on their site. I still have funds remaining on my poker account, as they only allow you to withdrawal 3k. They start paying players out in a timely manner (under 30 days), they will build up their cliental.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i received a number of withdrawals from lock 1, requested a withdrawal from Lock 2.0 in early November, hope to receive it soon

J

justanumbernow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow 6-8 weeks way to long to wait...ill never play there ..bovada pays out in about 10 days

T

Talbot1975

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock withdrawal

They sent me the same email in August, 2013. Unfortunately they have not processed the withdrawal. Once they do I will resume play.

N

Nicomachus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It has now been over 7 months since my withdrawal request. Still no money. What a bunch of crooks!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Good luck with your withdrawal. I've been waiting almost 3 months for mine (October 29) to my Skrill account, with which I made my deposit. I've contacted support a few times and have received the same answer: They are paying the players and I shouldn't have to wait too much longer to receive mine.

L

Lockpokerblows

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm 7 months with no payout and when u chat with them it's the same crap.

Anyone know if anyone has started a class action lawsuit?

L

Lockpokerblows

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That is bull... I requested withdrawal 7/1/13 and still haven't gotten my money.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I requested a withdrawal just after they opened the new room, on October 29 (actually, just checked and it was on October 30, just past midnight of the 29) and still waiting for it. I requested the withdrawal to my Skrill account.

Status
Not open for further replies.