barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I recommend the Classic visa. The virtual account didn't cost me anything in my bank.

AndryxaDovolen

AndryxaDovolen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest that many players have a problem with transactions between bank cards and the poker room, so I have such a problem. Which transaction method do you prefer and what would you suggest?
I'm reviewing (EcoPayz) and (Skrill) at the moment, what do you think of these e-wallets?

Choose the one where you pass verification. Otherwise, you can only use $100 per day, no more.

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, a bank card is better, I withdrawn it, and you can immediately use money, it’s more difficult with electronic wallets

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on how much the bank charges or allow you to play Poker with, mine for example does charge an amount to play therefore if I go Through an electronic wallet I`m good with no fees, depends what is more convenient to you

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I am Peruvian and I use a bank debit card.Fast deposits and 3-5 days for withdrawals.I´ve vever had any problems with this method on pokerstars,888 and partypoker.I don´t have to pay any fees at all.Only on ACR I can´t withdraw funds with my debit card but deposit.Maybe a crypto wallet would be helpful there.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, bank cards are better, but in my country not all poker rooms allow this method, so I have to use electronic wallets. But money is withdrawn to them faster.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't know why i don't trust electronic wallet ,cause i travel a lot i am afraid sometimes no internet or ....
bank card is better

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer e-wallets. Transactions are almost instantaneous, and I can quickly transfer money from one poker room to another, and there are no commissions almost everywhere.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
The Bank Card is better if the online poker is legal in your country.

In Hungary the online poker is in the gray zone so I use e-wallet, like the skrill or neteller.

Oranaro

Oranaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
e-wallet way better in my opinion. I prefere pay with crypto too, having my bank know from where and to where my money goes, I don't like it, not for law reasons, but for privacy.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
e-wallet is way better for everything besides the taxes %

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star