balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
A year ago I could use both skrill, neteller and Ecopayz, but then the restrictions came in my country and they are no longer allowed for gambling purposes.

So now there are alternatives via other companies, MuchBetter or Revolut are the new methods, also connected to a virtual visa card. It works but if I want to cash out I need to visit the ATM and withdraw the cash, since bank transfers are no longer allowed.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
if you don't have a bank card, you should, it's the best way to trade, but if you don't have access, my opinion is that skrill is the most handy method :)

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will choose a bank card. There are often problems with an electronic wallet in my country, of course with a card too, but cards are accepted everywhere, and you can pay with it in a store.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ewallets are good, but not in my country anymore.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer bank slips because I don't trust digital wallets I like the old ones that are better known.;)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I use a Skrill wallet, it is quite reliable and easy to use, but lately, my favorite way to withdraw money is to withdraw using a crypto wallet. It is always fast and significantly cheaper in terms of commissions.
Good luck.

B

BILTIZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skrill is better for Russia, since you can transfer money from it to Webmoney.
hello how are you ?
just need to ask you how do you transfer from skrill to webmoney or vise versa
because i have a webmoney account and want to transfer from it to my skrill account
thankss for your time

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's bad when there is no way to withdraw to the card. I use Neteller in order not to re-link the next card.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No problem for me as I don't deposit or withdraw.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I use credit card and I never had problems

pit85

pit85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
paypal is the best ,getting my money for seconds ,not like skrill or bank with fees .

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, you should choose what is more convenient for you personally and does not cause discomfort. By type, if you need to pay for something, then endless transfers begin from one place to another.

I use both, e-wallet is very good for paying online. And cards are good in everyday life.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
I particularly always used cards, I have no problems! I'm still not sure about the krill or neteller accounts in my country

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Paypal is the best ,getting my money for seconds ,not like skrill or bank with fees .

Paypal is faster than Skrill? Are you sure about that :hmmmm2:

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in many countries, players have problems when making a deposit to a poker room with your card, so it is advisable to have an electronic wallet in your name to make transactions quickly and safely, among all I would recommend skrill, I think it's the best of all, I've been almost 2 years and I have had no problems and withdrawals are very fast, you can use any wallet, but skrill is the best.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
neteller for me, quick deposit and withdrawal

samersv

samersv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me , the cache is preferable .Cards and e-wallets may one day become unavailable and the cache will always remain a cache

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There may be problems when transferring money to the card, since this is already considered as income and it may be necessary to pay tax.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer bank card. Honestly i never had problems.

B

bla1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also use Skrill. Indeed, the commission is quite small for the transfer / withdrawal of funds. I just don't like that sometimes have to wait a long time for a response from the technical support service.
I heard they answer faster on Twitter. Within few hours-24 hours. It look they check Twitter more often.
https://twitter.com/Ask_Skrill.
Also you can try: help@skrill.com or pokerstrategy@skrill.com. They answer faster anyway.

Can you say how long verification goes? I heard they don't answer for 2-3 weeks via support page. Until you find their Twitter.

Last edited:
niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use Skrill only, but some poker sites stop it. :(