Electronic wallet or bank card!!!

Rosdr

Rosdr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest that many players have a problem with transactions between bank cards and the poker room, so I have such a problem. Which transaction method do you prefer and what would you suggest?
I'm reviewing (EcoPayz) and (skrill) at the moment, what do you think of these e-wallets?

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest that many players have a problem with transactions between bank cards and the poker room, so I have such a problem. Which transaction method do you prefer and what would you suggest?
I'm reviewing (EcoPayz) and (Skrill) at the moment, what do you think of these e-wallets?

Personally I've never had a problem with bank cards, but I also use others methods to payment.

Rosdr

Rosdr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I've never had a problem with bank cards, but I also use others methods to payment.

in some countries there are restrictions on transactions with gambling. of this I cannot use the card and am looking for an alternative method and am interested in which electronic wallet will be more reliable.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
skrill

I'm reviewing (EcoPayz) and (Skrill) at the moment, what do you think of these e-wallets?
I prefer skrill because the rate of ecopayz at least for my country is very high and charges for deposits I never made a withdrawal through ecopaz but I made a deposit and found it to be very high

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

I believe i have all 3 e-wallets: skrill, paypal and neteller although i mainly use like only 1-2 of them ...
However after checking this thread it's quite shame that for Cardchat only one of these 3 e-wallets exists or whatever ...
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/suggestions-questions-announcements-6/what-do-if-you-win-a-405715/

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it is very convenient to withdraw to webmoney, and from it to the mastercard

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't speak for other Banking/Gambling rules but in canada I just use my Bank Debit Card.
This works in seconds, money comes out of my Bank and into the poker site. I even get an email confirming it.
Getting paid back is also easy but takes 2-4 days, the money is deposited to my same Bank account.
Regards,
C.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer Skrill because you don't need to verify your debit card on every room and usually it's much faster than other options.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes as a fallback is quite suitable! I use a Neteller although the commissions leave a lot to be desired.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be helpful when you ask this sort of question to indicate what country you are in. The answers are often country dependent.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Good afternoon, in my case, I use an electronic wallet since there is an exchange system in my country that does not allow sending to banks directly and I use skriil, it is a great secure platform and with years of experience, they have also recently included cryptocurrencies to their staf

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes, I also use the Skrill payment system. But usually, if possible, I prefer to use a blockchain wallet. This is a convenient and reliable way to withdraw funds.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
skrill is an excellent option that in our country Venezuela will stop operating from the month to open a hard blow for poker players

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crypto wallets got the lowest fees. Skrill works fine too, but on withdraws it takes like 2-3 days until the money are transfered

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use EcoPayz and Skrill, but I use skrill a lot. And so far, I have no problem.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I use ecopayz and recommend it, I used a lot of Neteller and Skrill but they stopped operating for a period in brazil and it caused a lot of inconvenience to transfer the money I had in the wallets at the end everything was resolved, banking operations have a lot of fees

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I use bankcards. It seems very straightforward and avoids problems , I think.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Skrill is better for Russia, since you can transfer money from it to Webmoney.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have never made a deposit on any site so I have never had the need for Bank Cards or Electronic cards.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you choose from these two, then of course I am in favor of skrill ( I do not even advise you to contact ecopeyz)! Well, in general, the best way for poker is cryptocurrency!

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I think Paypal is the best in poker it's easy to use for depost or withdraw.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
paypal, I have worked with this for a while.

C

chriszeira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A digital wallet is a digital version of your physical wallet, which you use to store cash, cards, and make payments. The difference is that with digital you don't need to use cash or physical credit or debit cards for transactions. best option

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alot of people seems to dislike Ecopayz, personnally I like it alot. I have done several withdrawals with np at all.

melaniaaachen

melaniaaachen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also use Skrill. Indeed, the commission is quite small for the transfer / withdrawal of funds. I just don't like that sometimes have to wait a long time for a response from the technical support service.