***All Things Cryptocurrency***

J

josepheta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What about the 1h, 2h, 4h, and 1D time frames

I think the 1m time frame is to short to determine if you can still be bullish on the short term on not.

To really be bullish I think you would want to see trend confirmations in in at least the 2h, 4h and 1D time frames. Do you trade in the 1m time frame?

I think BTC's RSI will stay in the oversold zone for a little bit longer. I think the mood is really starting to change.

probably BTC will reach $4000 and so what? if you check BTCUSD charts in 1M timeline trend is still bullish. what happens whit EUR, GBP? hmm check it out...

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the 1m time frame is to short to determine if you can still be bullish on the short term on not.

To really be bullish I think you would want to see trend confirmations in in at least the 2h, 4h and 1D time frames. Do you trade in the 1m time frame?

I think BTC's RSI will stay in the oversold zone for a little bit longer. I think the mood is really starting to change.

no, i meant 1 month.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drum roll

Attachments

• GBP.jpg
    GBP.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 25
  • USD.jpg
    USD.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 28
  • EURO.jpg
    EURO.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 26
iamtoldurghey

iamtoldurghey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is ltc gearing up or is she going diwn to 40 aud?

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BTC and ETH Vs. USD

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-8-25 BTCUSD — Bitcoin Chart and Price — TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-8-25 BTCUSD — Bitcoin Chart and Price — TradingView.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot-2018-8-25 ETH USD - Ethereum Price Chart — TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-8-25 ETH USD - Ethereum Price Chart — TradingView.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 88
E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wondering if I should post multiple cryptos or just BTC or no one cares anymore....... :(

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-8-31 BTCUSD — Bitcoin Chart and Price — TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-8-31 BTCUSD — Bitcoin Chart and Price — TradingView.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 90
rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still care. :) Either is fine with me. I still hit coinmarketcap too.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i won 12% with Monero today, im trying to recover some stupid risky losses.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow....I found my thread! The cryptocurrency trend reminds me of what happened to poker after Chris Moneymaker won the world series of poker. Just a few years ago there weren't too many people interested in the blockchain technologies ---> now the markets have become "screwey" because of all the new found interest. It's hard to predict anything with all the "crypto calling stations" screwing up the variance calculations ---> I think comparing the similarities between the two events could be advantageous, no?

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow....I found my thread! The cryptocurrency trend reminds me of what happened to poker after Chris Moneymaker won the world series of poker. Just a few years ago there weren't too many people interested in the blockchain technologies ---> now the markets have become "screwey" because of all the new found interest. It's hard to predict anything with all the "crypto calling stations" screwing up the variance calculations ---> I think comparing the similarities between the two events could be advantageous, no?
it is very similar, never thought about it that way :D & lol at the "crypto calling stations", most ppl just call it fomo

R

ruk1dd1ngme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fees are wretched

This thread seems to talk more about investing or mining, but I can say that using is not a good thing for me. I was at a poker site that closed down and they transferred my balance to a bitcoin site. I picked the site based on hearing that "they're all the same," but they're not.

I only had $75 in my account, which I was going to use to fund a new account at a new site. Bottom line, I was charged something like $26 and change as a fee, leaving me with $48 to use at the new site. And btw, the new site bragged about little/no fees for crypto, so it was the site that I held the coins in that charged the ridiculous fees.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is very similar, never thought about it that way :D & lol at the "crypto calling stations", most ppl just call it fomo

Yeah....I was just trying to make a comparison between the "calling stations" and those who buy into crypto because they're afraid they're going to miss the "next big trend." They're already late ---> the field has blown up beyond all reasonable control. There wont be another DASH, LTC, XMR....no more short term 1000x profits expections....It's just like the poker field increase after the Moneymaker effect took hold and diluted the tournament fields with the "calling stations" which increased the variance frequency deviations, right?

I got into Ethereum at 54 cents a piece ---> that kind of opportunity probably wont ever present itself again with everybody throwing everything the have at anything with the word "blockchain" in it. It's kinda sad.

Last edited:
C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah....I was just trying to make a comparison between the "calling stations" and those who buy into crypto because they're afraid they're going to miss the "next big trend." They're already late ---> the field has blown up beyond all reasonable control. There wont be another DASH, LTC, XMR....no more short term 1000x profits expections....It's just like the poker field increase after the Moneymaker effect took hold and diluted the tournament fields with the "calling stations" which increased the variance frequency deviations, right?

I got into Ethereum at 54 cents a piece ---> that kind of opportunity probably wont ever present itself again with everybody throwing everything the have at anything with the word "blockchain" in it. It's kinda sad.

call stations? i think it's most likely guys that make 3 barrel bets with AK thinking that they're going to win because they had a good starting hand, but they got screwed by call stations.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still care. :) Either is fine with me. I still hit coinmarketcap too.

I will throw in some ETH

i won 12% with Monero today, im trying to recover some stupid risky losses.

Nice! or is this a troll....thought you didn't crypto.

Welcome, good simile.

This thread seems to talk more about investing or mining, but I can say that using is not a good thing for me. I was at a poker site that closed down and they transferred my balance to a bitcoin site. I picked the site based on hearing that "they're all the same," but they're not.

I only had $75 in my account, which I was going to use to fund a new account at a new site. Bottom line, I was charged something like $26 and change as a fee, leaving me with $48 to use at the new site. And btw, the new site bragged about little/no fees for crypto, so it was the site that I held the coins in that charged the ridiculous fees.

It sounds like it is a problem with the site charging too much for transferring. ACR has never charged a fee like that for crypto.

R

ruk1dd1ngme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes - it was the crypto site

I will throw in some ETH

Nice! or is this a troll....thought you didn't crypto.

Welcome, good simile.

It sounds like it is a problem with the site charging too much for transferring. ACR has never charged a fee like that for crypto.

troll? not sure what that means.

but yes, it was huge fees being charged by the site that I transferred my cash into and out of - it was strongcoin.com and they are apparently a rip off:confused:

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully USD is fine....Let me know if anyone is interested in another pairing.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-9-7 BTCUSD — Bitcoin Chart and Price — TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-9-7 BTCUSD — Bitcoin Chart and Price — TradingView.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot-2018-9-7 ETH USD - Ethereum Price Chart — TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-9-7 ETH USD - Ethereum Price Chart — TradingView.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 62
E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Charts

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-9-9 BTCUSD — Bitcoin Chart and Price — TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-9-9 BTCUSD — Bitcoin Chart and Price — TradingView.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot-2018-9-9 ETH USD - Ethereum Price Chart — TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-9-9 ETH USD - Ethereum Price Chart — TradingView.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 55
lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Imo crypto is now very good to kids inwestors! :D Sorry, but I'm waiting now with my altcoins! :)

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I think the blockchain technologies have evolved beyond the pumper/dumper stage and they are now entering a utility stage. There are several new applications that are utilizing the blockchain in novel ways to capitalize on its ability to store equity in non-fungible assets. I believe that those paying attention will do well by staying just ahead of the trends in these markets....Don't underestimate the blockchain technologies ---> they're changing the world!

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's throw some charts in there :)

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-9-21 BTCUSD — Bitcoin Chart and Price — TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-9-21 BTCUSD — Bitcoin Chart and Price — TradingView.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot-2018-9-21 ETH USD - Ethereum Price Chart — TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-9-21 ETH USD - Ethereum Price Chart — TradingView.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 36
E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I think the blockchain technologies have evolved beyond the pumper/dumper stage and they are now entering a utility stage. There are several new applications that are utilizing the blockchain in novel ways to capitalize on its ability to store equity in non-fungible assets. I believe that those paying attention will do well by staying just ahead of the trends in these markets....Don't underestimate the blockchain technologies ---> they're changing the world!

I do agree that it is evolving. The question will be if it can reach critical mass.