***All Things Cryptocurrency***

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I am the ACR Rep. We do not charge any fees for crypto currency transactions. However, there is a mining fee for sending/ receiving cryptos. Those charges that were applied to you might be coming from your wallet. I suggest you to contact them directly to get further details on this. Let me know if you have any other question and I will happily assist you.
Thanks for info. I've been looking for answers to some of the questions about bitcoin and depositing and with drawing with such.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
About 2 years ago I tried to use bitcoins . But after reinstallation of Windows lost data of a purse . Tried to recover, but I was denied it . After that, I don't want to deal with them anymore . So I won't complain about bitcoin ? Bitcoin has no future ?

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So. How long before BTC become entirely worthless? I would guess about another year or so. Opinions?

Probably longer. The market makers will drag it out as long as they can.

Good luck !

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Her opinion is just a bunch of libertarian bullshit.

She’s deadly afraid of inflation in a world where inflation is still too low in Japan and Europe despite significant efforts by their central banks. Here in Switzerland interest rates are still massively negative and inflation is still about zero.

why are you so afraid of Bitcoin? do you like to give your money to someone else to control it? or you are one of those middlemen?

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why are you so afraid of Bitcoin? do you like to give your money to someone else to control it? or you are one of those middlemen?

I’m afraid that it will ruin little people at the expense of a few ruthless scammers. That’s all.

Also, government issued money works great. There is no need for an alternative. Certainly one that works as badly as bitcoin.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m afraid that it will ruin little people at the expense of a few ruthless scammers. That’s all.

Also, government issued money works great. There is no need for an alternative. Certainly one that works as badly as bitcoin.

what about the big problems in argentina or Venezuela the banning from FMI to some countries. actual monetary system depends on trust to politician, i don't need to give the control of my action to third parties. in terms of money you just have luck of living in Switzerland ( at least for now).
Bitcoin as currency is the only one that has kept value in the last 10 years while all other Fiat currencies lose value constantly.
and yes scammers are scammers is your problem if you want to risk your money in doubtful business, in crypto there are a lot of garbage ( Bitcoin Cash, Tron, Ripple (technically is a security), Bytecoin for example), if you want to trade or invest you can win or lose money in any type of markets and even winning in scam models.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what about the big problems in Argentina or Venezuela the banning from FMI to some countries. actual monetary system depends on trust to politician, i don't need to give the control of my action to third parties. in terms of money you just have luck of living in Switzerland ( at least for now).
Bitcoin as currency is the only one that has kept value in the last 10 years while all other Fiat currencies lose value constantly.
and yes scammers are scammers is your problem if you want to risk your money in doubtful business, in crypto there are a lot of garbage ( Bitcoin Cash, Tron, Ripple (technically is a security), Bytecoin for example), if you want to trade or invest you can win or lose money in any type of markets and even winning in scam models.

Actually the Swiss Franc has kept its value over the last ten years. November 2018 consumer price index is 0.7% below November 2008 index. So slight deflation over ten years.

But acting as a store of value is not the role of a currency. You can buy real assets for that. The point of a currency is to facilitate transactions. And for that a currency needs short to medium term stability above all. Crypto’s are totally incapable of ensuring that, so they are crap as currency.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still a crypto Bull or a Fool....I still believe in the system, and I'm a permanent bag hodler

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It is alleged that the crypto-wave is a decentralized currency, but after being owned by two or three people a large part (bitcoin) of it naturally it can be manipulated as we see the collapse today and compared to December last year . I will not go into detail How can this manipulation work. Even if it was done with the good idea of shutting down the sour money, something is not done properly If there is such a big difference in the course within a year.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
meanwhile Peter Brandt is buying Bitcoins.

K

kcc1717

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bitpay Card ATM Withdrawals Suspended

Bitpay has suspended all cash services, ATM, POS etc since March 8, 2019. I was told by Bitpay phone support to make an ACH debit transfer but my bank said that is only for business use, not personal. It is really shady and not to mention a pain in the azz not to have access to my cash once bitcoin is transferred:eek: to Bitpay's debit card.

Is the Bitpay Debit Card on its way out?? Would love to know what others think....thank you.

freerollhound

freerollhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey folks, I have been searching for a thread that talks about cryptocurrency investing, news, and mining, but I haven't found one.

Hopefully this will be a good thread for crypto enthuisist to share their knowledge about anything cryptocurrency related. All is welcomed! Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Dash (DASH), Monero (XMR), and any others that you can think of.

I play no limit coin poker, they are a crypto site and have a free roll in about 1 hr but run all day long. You can buy in w credit card and they have wsop ME satellites non stop. They pay out coin that you can sell for BTC.

T

TonioArmani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No-Rake Poker

I play no limit coin poker, they are a crypto site and have a free roll in about 1 hr but run all day long. You can buy in w credit card and they have WSOP ME satellites non stop. They pay out coin that you can sell for BTC.

I play at No Limit Coin Poker too buddy. What's ur handle there hehe. My username here is my handle. I hope online poker gets legalize in US so there will be more players and we can take full advantage of no rake poker. For now not enough action on S&G which I love to play but you are right a lot of freerolls throughout the day. I even play at work dont tell my boss :p

A

AKUMA689

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, want open a curency wallet but totaly out of this, anyone have a simple tuto to know how open, deposit ...

T

TonioArmani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, want open a curency wallet but totaly out of this, anyone have a simple tuto to know how open, deposit ...

Hi Akuma, where do you play? because it will depend on that. You will have your own cryptocurrency wallet there for send/receive. If you are planning to buy crypto, coinbase is the most popular in USA. Note that there will be transaction fees and some Know Your Customer validation (KYC). you can go to youtube if you want to learn about this.

A

AKUMA689

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm actually in french polynesia, I open a Coinbase account but they said I can't buy crypto, I open a account on bitpanda too, it's same thing. with all that I really don't know how it's work between buy and trade. thank you for your repply btw.

T

TonioArmani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
crypto wallet

Hi Akuma, where do you play? because it will depend on that. You will have your own cryptocurrency wallet there for send/receive. If you are planning to buy crypto, coinbase is the most popular in USA. Note that there will be transaction fees and some Know Your Customer validation (KYC). you can go to youtube if you want to learn about this.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm actually in french polynesia, I open a Coinbase account but they said I can't buy crypto, I open a account on bitpanda too, it's same thing. with all that I really don't know how it's work between buy and trade. thank you for your repply btw.

if you want to buy Bitcoin, try with Localbitcoins, also coinswitch is an option to buy with debit/credit card (not sure if your country is supported there)

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bitpay has suspended all cash services, ATM, POS etc since March 8, 2019. I was told by Bitpay phone support to make an ACH debit transfer but my bank said that is only for business use, not personal. It is really shady and not to mention a pain in the azz not to have access to my cash once bitcoin is transferred:eek: to Bitpay's debit card.

Is the Bitpay Debit Card on its way out?? Would love to know what others think....thank you.

I bought dinner with my BitPay visa last night, and it worked fine... are you saying you are unable to use it?