What’s the most frustrating thing about online poker?

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very simply, 🏃 down the clock only to fold or bingo all on playing with absolute rubbish......

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it kills me when at the table people win hands with a trash hand, play on any card and they finish it (((

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I find VARIANCE to be the most frustrating 😤 part in online poker. Without it, I would've been a millionaire right now, and so would every decent poker player probably.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
in online poker, the most annoying thing for players is players who think for a long time, as if they think more, another player will do a different action if the player doesn't have cards, he'll throw away even if you think as much as you want

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My frustration is to see very strange things happening, without mathematical logic. Things that rarely happen live.
This undermines my interest in online poker.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Online poker can be frustrating because you play a lot of hands so you see more results. Variance is a popular word thrown around. No matter what though, certain things get under my skin. What gets under yours?

For me it’s watching all these players at my table hitting flushes left right and centre but when I’ve got a suited hand, the flop comes missing my suit completely. Not even a back door chance! <angry monkey noises>
man, this happn to me everytime, it's frustrating, playing for hours and hours and losing by weak hands, by amateur players, the game variance hurts a lot of good players, who built their chips with sacrifice

M

mssmotilda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like your optimism! But how cant you hate bad beats? :p
I don’t worry about bad beats, I know that today I lost, and tomorrow I will win with the same bad beat.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
A popular choice...

Donks who call and catch even donkier hands. Almost makes you wanna learn how to play like them 👅

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long tourneys with hours of late registration--i would like to see poker tourneys about 2 or 3 hours long. If you go see a movie or other entertainment it would be about 2 or 3 hours . anything longer than that takes up too much of your day and too big of toll on your health

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players that time bank tank nearly every hand and the seemingly (feels like it) endless 2,3 & 4 outers on the river.

rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I think the most frustrating thing for me is trying to build a bankroll, what frustrates me is I know I play well and I’ve won quite a lot of small stakes or satellites but I seem to run bad when it comes to games which would give me a good starting bankroll and the thing is I play the same, I don’t play any different or panic when it comes to the bigger games, so it seems I’m stuck in a loop..I think patience will pay off eventually or so I hope..all it takes is to run good in a couple of games and I would be set so I’m just waiting on my lucky break!
It’s like reading my thoughts exactly. The day variance takes a holiday.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The most frustrating thing about playing online poker is something that is suffered a lot in my country and it has to do with the instability of the electrical service, in my country it happens many times and when this happens the internet disappears so if I am playing any tournament I usually get eliminated without being able to play

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The most frustrating is after a long time I get a beautiful hand and I raise big and everybody folds except 38 on, that gets the second pair on the river.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's very frustrating when you have AA and still lose the hand.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
There are hands that can throw you off balance for a moment. Just like players going all-in every now and then.

M

Manoukp87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TG
Chips
The worst thing about online poker is when I lose on the last street, when you have a premium hand and a better chance, and your opponent has a trash hand but gets 2-3 outs.
Last time I lose against 65o while holding KK.

MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
With me it always will be the River of Death. Even when I'm absolutely miles ahead.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always been surprised by the thought process in online poker. Sometimes it feels like everyone has programs and players make decisions instantly. I wouldn't say it's a frustration. But not everyone wants to think.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The most frustrating thing for me is when I lose internet or power. It's really annoying, especially when I played a tournament where I almost reached the final table. Internet and electricity are turned off very rarely, but it still happens sometimes.

wolfik1950

wolfik1950

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
however, from my observations, if my current hand matches the previous hand, and this is repeated in subsequent games, it means that it is best to skip the tournament or wait a dozen or so hands