What’s the most frustrating thing about online poker?

rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
online poker can be frustrating because you play a lot of hands so you see more results. Variance is a popular word thrown around. No matter what though, certain things get under my skin. What gets under yours?

For me it’s watching all these players at my table hitting flushes left right and centre but when I’ve got a suited hand, the flop comes missing my suit completely. Not even a back door chance! <angry monkey noises>

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
The most frustrating thing is the poker laws and not being allowed to play poker on many sites, other than that the most frustrating thing in the world of poker is having a lock on the hand, getting chips in the pot and then realizing that you have been disconnected midhand😳.....

rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The most frustrating thing is the poker laws and not being allowed to play poker on many sites, other than that the most frustrating thing in the world of poker is having a lock on the hand, getting chips in the pot and then realizing that you have been disconnected midhand😳.....
I feel ya. The time I got disconnected with A7s and by the time I got back, timed out with the nut flush. Luckily only a free roll so not as bad as losing actual cash.

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
For me, the most frustrating thing about online poker is when calling stations incorporate stack by stack because they call every smallest hit all the way to the river, no matter how big the bets are. And then hit the card often enough for the second pair to hit the flush or the gutshot.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Player all in all the time that for me is frustrating.......

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most frustrating to me is to be totally card dead during a whole tournament. You can not take a single risk because you are dealt only bullshit. Fortunatly it doesn't happen very often :)

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The most frustrating thing is that in your head when you lose a hand with the highest chance of winning you will think that the game is fixed and that will distract you, or that you may have a problem with the game due to the server or your internet.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most frustrating thing about poker for me is when I don't notice they I'm not focused on the game, so I start to lose hand after hand :(

M

Manoukp87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TG
Chips
Online poker can be frustrating because you play a lot of hands so you see more results. Variance is a popular word thrown around. No matter what though, certain things get under my skin. What gets under yours?

For me it’s watching all these players at my table hitting flushes left right and centre but when I’ve got a suited hand, the flop comes missing my suit completely. Not even a back door chance! <angry monkey noises
He most frustrating thing for me is seeing players going all-in preflop. Most of the time they are doing it with 69o, seriously I'm asking myself what's the point doing that knowing you are underdog, and spoiling others hands.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The worst thing about online poker is when I lose on the last street, when you have a premium hand and a better chance, and your opponent has a trash hand but gets 2-3 outs.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello! to loose with a premium hand in the money ranking :(

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ending on the tournament bubble is something that bothered me :unsure: , losing with a better hand at the final table isn't cool either due to the jumps in the prize pool be considerable from there. [it never is, but in that case, you got there after manny hours]

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I like everything about online poker and I want it to live as long as possible.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online poker can be frustrating because you play a lot of hands so you see more results. Variance is a popular word thrown around. No matter what though, certain things get under my skin. What gets under yours?

For me it’s watching all these players at my table hitting flushes left right and centre but when I’ve got a suited hand, the flop comes missing my suit completely. Not even a back door chance! <angry monkey noises>
What frustrates me is that sometimes when I have a good hand the site freezez on me.

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think the most frustrating thing for me is trying to build a bankroll, what frustrates me is I know I play well and I’ve won quite a lot of small stakes or satellites but I seem to run bad when it comes to games which would give me a good starting bankroll and the thing is I play the same, I don’t play any different or panic when it comes to the bigger games, so it seems I’m stuck in a loop..I think patience will pay off eventually or so I hope..all it takes is to run good in a couple of games and I would be set so I’m just waiting on my lucky break!

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just get annoyed when I don't play well.
for the rest, what happens after that, nowadays, nothing affects me anymore.
this is poker.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me its watching players limp to sitters. Its the only play in poker that hurts all the active players at the table.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
I think there is only one frustrating thing in online poker. The disconnect during the game. Everything else can be in offline poker too.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am more interested in the ace on the river, which falls out very often in online poker

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When you play poker, you should feel pain. This pain is usually caused by bad luck, which can come in many forms. There are many examples of pain in poker, but you need to understand that many of them are beyond our control. The faster you learn identify those situations that are out of your control, the sooner you can start working on accepting them.Money Pain is essential to our ultimate success. We can't make that extra profit without bluffing, and we can't bluff without losing from time to time.

M

mcbeaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Tons of runner runner four flush boards on pokerstars when you flopped a set. A cold run always sucks.