What’s the most frustrating thing about online poker?

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I can overcome constant losses, and especially those bad betas

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's very frustrating when you have AA and still lose the hand.
aA loses in 90%. If the tournament is with a knockout, and I let someone enter the game, it will be a loss. Only for everything. At the micro limit, this is a losing hand. Maybe something changes with higher limits? I don’t know, I don’t play there. Is there anyone who swims deep and can tell?

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most frustrating thing in poker is when you lose.😂😂😂

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online poker can be frustrating because you play a lot of hands so you see more results. Variance is a popular word thrown around. No matter what though, certain things get under my skin. What gets under yours?

For me it’s watching all these players at my table hitting flushes left right and centre but when I’ve got a suited hand, the flop comes missing my suit completely. Not even a back door chance! <angry monkey noises>
For me it is people wasting time using the full clock every hand. Be respectful of other players. Extra time should not automatic, when time is up, you should have to click for extra time, because players walk away and we have to sit and wait for 90 sec sometimes

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I only play tounaments, the very worst things are getting outdrawn by garbage hands and busting out right on the bubble.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The most frustrating thing about poker is the river, when that last card that disarms you turns over is deadly

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My frustration is still not being able to live financially only from poker.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, the most frustrating thing in poker is playing an MTT with a giant fild and when you're on the line with 15 or 10 players missing, you take a bad bet. I play in the micro limits and the Mtts I play usually have almost 3000 players and it has happened several times in the straight lines with 30 players missing and getting a bad bet, after many hours of play and many Mtts played you are eliminated by villains who call with hands marginal and very frustrating, but that's poker, always fighting, losing sometimes, never giving up!

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As an Ontario resident, the most frustrating thing for me is not being allowed to play online poker against non-Ontario residents. I had many games I enjoyed playing prior to this change and have not found replacement games since, so I rarely play poker at all anymore.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As an Ontario resident, the most frustrating thing for me is not being allowed to play online poker against non-Ontario residents. I had many games I enjoyed playing prior to this change and have not found replacement games since, so I rarely play poker at all anymore.
Yea a lot of the degens have already left deciding that the Ontario government is part of this never ending scam of them being cheated out of their money when in reality they are just really really bad lol.

If I had to guestimate their are like 1/3rd of the players on wsop and pokerstars as there were a few months ago when I made my Ontario Poker accounts.

I play Omaha though, for Holdem things seem to be okay. Sucks for me though because most times of the day I can't even get 6 tables up which is the bare minimum I need without getting extremely bored and feeling like the time is just dragging on.

And that's me combining the 2 sites.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for me the most frustrating part of online poker. is not seeing my opponents.

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, something very frustrating is having a hand that starts very strong, you play all your chips and the chip leader pays with a hand that gave me trouble and in the end I ended up tying the pot, it has happened to me several times at the same table.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. Lose to strange hands 72, Q2, etc.
2. When the Internet disappears.
3. Dudes who throw idiotic emoji at you (if they win)

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
For me it is people wasting time using the full clock every hand. Be respectful of other players. Extra time should not automatic, when time is up, you should have to click for extra time, because players walk away and we have to sit and wait for 90 sec sometimes
Also, some players do it by purpose 'as a strategy'. What they don't realise, is that while they are 'thinking', the opponent also has time to think through the possibilities they will face after they act.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yea, when you got 90%+ pot odds on the turn and it becomes 0% on the river

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mostly surprising rides along the river are enchanting

B

bluewingolive24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
The most frustrating to me is to be totally card dead during a whole tournament. You can not take a single risk because you are dealt only bullshit. Fortunatly it doesn't happen very often :)
I played a free buy the other day, and of course it’s when you should be going to bed that you start winning. I played the entire game going all in and took out almost every single player. It was the game that just couldn’t lose. I’ve never played a game like that before, it was insane. I just had the best hands, over and over.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I understand you, it also frustrates me playing against guys who push you all in with 72 and end up winning all your chips

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Consistent bad beats from European players that had no right to be in hands… but somehow we’re able to hit a gut shot on the river!? Deep in tournament play as well. Just brutal.

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Losing against fishes.. Though might be something in real poker as well, though I only play online :ROFLMAO:

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Consistent bad beats from European players that had no right to be in hands… but somehow we’re able to hit a gut shot on the river!? Deep in tournament play as well. Just brutal.
Why only Europeans?..

E

eletor2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, online poker is more comfortable for me than live poker. I hardly find anything frustrating.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Purposely running down the clock to fold. Just pathetic behaviour and sitting out the whole game. Go and read a book!!