pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i prefer 9 platers table , but i am ok and with 6 players table , it is more dynamic :)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i usually prefer 9 players table , but the 6 players table is not bad too , is more dynamic :)

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9 player tables are best for me get to study players longer than on a 6 player one.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer nine handed tables, but I know that there are more games going in six handed play.

Same with tournaments, with eight or nine players being my favorites.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
table size

How many seats do you prefer to have on the tables you play on, and why does this have your personal preference?
This probably depends on the website/place as well. (10, 9, 8, 6, 4, heads-up, others..)
In what setting (cash-games/tournaments)?
without a doubt i like 9 handed and my favorite game hands down is plo8H/L

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most tournaments are 9 or 10 player tables. When I choose tables for cash, I usually pick 8 or 9 because of the fewer blinds. I like that I get the 2 or 3 extra hands to put in chips voluntarily.

A

AceOfJax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online I prefer 8 or 9 player tables because there is much less room to bluff in online games. This is based on the fact that people tend to play more loose and there are very few ways to read players online. Because of this I play tighter in online games than real ones. When playing tight a person should want more players seated because that increases the odds you will be payed off when you get a winning hand. In-person games I bluff a lot more, so I prefer 6 players since the range of good starting hands broadens with less players.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I choose the size so that all tables are visible on the screen:)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
6max for turbos and hypers and 9 handed for regular mtts. :)

S

SlimmBanditt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly can't say that I have a preference, in general.
I adjust my strategy and opening ranges accordingly when there are fewer people in the hand. But whether or not I would prefer more or less players would depend a lot on the specific player types I would expect to be playing against.
That said, if I was playing higher stakes and trying to play as strict GTO as possible, I guess I would prefer full ring just for the sake of variance.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to play with 6 and spin go which are 3

D

Dandadandan

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many seats do you prefer to have on the tables you play on, and why does this have your personal preference?
This probably depends on the website/place as well. (10, 9, 8, 6, 4, heads-up, others..)
In what setting (cash-games/tournaments)?

I think 6-handed is the best table size live and online for any kind of poker game. Lets you get to know your opponents a little better and hands move along faster.

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly full tables, as the game at short tables is faster and more aggressive, and I'm not very confident in poker yet.
But in the future, I would like to switch to a game at short tables, because I believe that skills such as aggression, bluff are better pumped

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Six player cash tables are the easiest to play. The fewer opponents at the table, the easier it is to play in general.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I prefer tables 8 max. This is very convenient and does not create a multi-pot, in which it is very uncomfortable to invest chips.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing 9 player tables when cash is involved. The action is spread out like one would expect and the hands seem to play true in my overall experience. Plus, because of the mere blind structure you get to see more pre-flop hands for free. I guess I enjoy seeing the pre-flop odds as much as the turn and river. Fun, Fun for everyone!

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In S & Gos, I usually only play at 4-person tables; in cash games and MTTs, I play best at 6-person tables. The game is fast and I like that.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The tables I play the most are 6,8 and 9, the most I like are 9 players