What do you do while playing online poker?

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes, I usually listen to music during the game, but lately, I'm trying to focus only on the game of poker.

C

chtobvas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often do chores around the house while playing in a tournament, and I get the feeling that my game doesn't get any worse. Especially during the period when the blinds do not significantly affect the stack.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I smoke, drink coffee or tea, sometimes vodka or beer (then I'll lose everything))) Last time I click fried seeds. I like to eat fruit during the game; grapes with wine are a class. Sitting in a hot bathroom, especially in winter.:rock:

Obrudzsahad32

Obrudzsahad32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Moustly I listening music and I drink something wine or beer;);)

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it depends on what kind of game I am playing. If it is something like a freeroll I will watch TV or something like that. If it is something of note I will pay attention to the players and take notes on play.

C

ChrystalClear

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to trance music since its relaxing and still upbeat!

B

Bilgefisher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to watch twitch poker streams or read the news if I am not multi-tabling. Lately the kids have me playing minecraft with them, so it gets interesting when I'm fighting zombies and have a good hand.

Valik

Valik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to music Enigma ..... I look at the statistics .... I remember how someone plays ...:eek:

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello

I watch twitch, movies, series, youtube, football...
Listen to music
Play silly games on my phone

gl gl gl

Z

zokiusa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

most relaxing drinking coffee and listen youtube

Naoufalahami

Naoufalahami

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to focus when I play, and relaxing in the silence sometimes music classic

D

desabled

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Drink water or tea and listen music on spotify

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Youtube in background normally or on tv ..

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recently i have enjoyed listening to some podcasts while i play and sometimes i hear lofi

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I play 2-3 tournaments at the same time, I don’t do anything, I just play, but if for example some freeroll is the only one I watch the video on YouTube. And sometimes I’m generally going to watch a movie and play on the phone. And when I don’t want to watch anything, I just play and listen to music. I am sure that many do this :)

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play sit & go more with small amounts you can achieve higher sums but you must be accompanied by luck also small tournaments are excellent

IM_FM

IM_FM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try as hard as I can to just focus and play poker but I sometimes find myself getting sucked into the vortex I call youtube, listening to music.

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to podcasts, watch tv or play multiple tables.Anyway, i'm keeping myself busy or I start playing too many hands.

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start a couple of zoom tables and maybe a tourney or two if I have time. Always try to make sure that I am not bored but have time to make decisions. Just clicking butons on a bunch of tables is never a good idea

B

BamaRaised

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally I just focus on the game, but I do listen to music or read the forums sometimes.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I gotta be doin something because i get itchy fingers. I think it helps do something so your mot to twichy. Good luck.

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

What do you do, when playing online poker?

Sometimes I'll get up and do squats or push-ups during breaks or if I'm not in the hand. Other times, I record hands in my hand tracker or read up on poker tips on CardsChat or watch videos in another tab.

AndyChaa

AndyChaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most often, of course, a TV plays in the background, sometimes I play several tables, but I won’t be able to do it without an energy drink, and it often happened that I threw off the wrong hand and was angry. so I try to play one table, nl important at least for me.