pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
nothing !!! I try to focus only on the games in front of me :)...the worst case I listen to some music , but that is it !

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If it’s a game, match or a tourney I really wanna go far, the most I do wile playing is smoke a good cigar and listen to jazz and/ or acoustic blues.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If it’s a game, match or a tourney I really wanna go far, the most I do wile playing is smoke a good cigar and listen to jazz and/ or acoustic blues.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Most of the times, I just play poker and take nots .That's how i better focus trying tp make good results.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i do a lot of stuffs it´s better than actually playing poker

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Listen to heavy metal but if I am in a really big hand I stop the music so I can concentrate 100%.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Same here!
I usually listen to music and eat while playing poker, but not much more than that. I know people who watch TV occasionally or engage in other activities, but I couldn't. I need to focus on the game.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play and don't do anything other than that, but there are people who, like you, can't play without doing something else, and in this case I think the only thing that wouldn't be so disruptive would be low background music.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
everything else besides really focusing on the table :p

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Listening to music while i'm enjoying the game

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch TV or listen to music

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I have to sadly Inform You, that : when I am playing poker - I am only playing poker. Even if I want to go smoke a cigarette or smoke my medic MarryJane - then I log in to my phone to see what is happening at my table. The only thing I do additionally is watch players on other tables. That's why I usually only play on one table and in one tournament. Sometimes I allow myself to listen to the music (but not laud).

If you do other things while playing poker, you have a much lower chance of winning. online poker has the advantage that "we can play in our pajamas", but its disadvantage is that many external factors may disturb us while playing. I have learned many times that one hand can be the difference between reaching the final table or winning.

And now the whole truth about me. I would like to play at home as I wrote above but i don't. Here's what I do when I play poker:
-I've been playing League of Legends lately (sometimes because of this I got a situation that I don't call in time or the worst - after my rise when somebody re-rise - I don't call because ALT-TAB sometimes swich me to "poker window" and time left :( - I passed QQ pre flop for example or other good hand.
-I am watching TV, YouTube, Twich etc... (it makes me play poker better, because I am watching poker lessons/tutorials or poker turnaments)
-I talk on the phone - I hate it. This is one of the things that bothers me the most.
- I'm arguing with my Wife - this is the worst - TILT 100% even if I got good hands, good day and good turnament. But since she got sick, we haven't argued at all.
- I am writing and reading posts on cardschat.com forum
-I am watching pokerstars zoom players (0,25-0,50c) and notice, note note - they show only monster hands hehe
- One day I won freerol tournament playing on my phone, while I went to the shop, did some shopping, came home. I finished the tournament at home, but most of the game was spent shopping and going to the store.
- also I play when I am inToilet 🚻 (sometimes it happend, but mostly I try to do all of it during 5 min brakes) /I'm sorry about that, but my Wife told me to add it - and I don't want to argue with her so I added ;)/
- Play PS4,
-Eating, drinking, driving car. Of course when I am traveling by bus, train etc...
Poker is my live - I like it so much that I play non stop if I can - But really - this what I write at start is my advise to You and to myself :):)
Kindly Regards all My Frends :):) I like You so much - all of You

Last edited:
fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play poker I try to focus only on the game but sometimes I listen to music.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually listen to music or watch videos on YouTube

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually try to focus only on the game and the good players at the table, so that I can make better use of the characteristics of each player.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If I constantly get a bad card, I start doing an easy part-time job collecting fiat and cryptocurrency.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually put a poker stream and play poker at the same time that makes me feel comfortable

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i like a lot to listen to music or watch some netflix or youtube . its good to stay focus , especially with tourneys , which demand many hours , sth difficult .

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
while I play poker I like to listen to music and sometimes watch a series

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
when playing poker I watch TV shows movies I play computer games I talk to friends because when playing poker it's very boring to just look at cards and how opponents think for a long time so you have to do other things, especially since the Internet is at your fingertips why not watch a cool movie and it interferes with your concentration but what can you do if the poker game is very long

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
I like to eat peanuts. drink water and coffee. I like listening to music.