What do you do while playing poker?

Noodeloo

Noodeloo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I watch poker streams while playing . overkill perhaps?

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm listening to music or watching a poker stream

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Lately listening some of audiobooks. It's difficult to watch something else when playing few tables and also to read, so I listening.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I listen to slow deep house, I prefer mixes that are 50 hours or more.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker, I definitely watch and listen to TV

silentshowdown

silentshowdown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listening to music most of the time, or just talking (to my self) while analyzing the spots.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I really have no choice when playing on-line, Playing on my laptop I have tried listening to Music but find it takes my attention away from the game, and as I like to play from the comfort of my armchair, my Wife usually has the TV on some murder mystery series.
So I have to put up with that in the background, although anything is better than the constant click, clack, of chips being shuffled at a live event.

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just play and pay attention to the actions

C

canbora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one of those pocket aces fidget clicker thingies. I alternate between that and shuffling my chips... i keep chips at my desk. I also started listening to ASMR to keep me calm and relaxed while playing.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me I can't focus on playing poker without noise around me. I have to be watching something on TV or a series on Netflix while I am playing. If i'm not watching TV then I have to be listening to music. I am pretty sure the majority of people are completely opposite from me, but what do you guys do?
I need all the same things.:)

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually i'm drawing plans or 3d models while playing poker.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Just music, I try not to get distracted by anything else. I don't even use the cell phone.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me I can't focus on playing poker without noise around me. I have to be watching something on TV or a series on Netflix while I am playing. If i'm not watching TV then I have to be listening to music. I am pretty sure the majority of people are completely opposite from me, but what do you guys do?
Just gambling, as I tend to play at multiple tables, it becomes difficult to do anything else

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I try to concentrate as much as possible on the game so that I try not to be distracted by anything else.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I listen to music so as not to sit in silence)) I can sort through the chips from the set, as if I'm sitting at a table and not a laptop)))

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
After the PS has taken all the freerolls, I play spins, during which I just focus on the game. But if I already win tickets for satellites, then depending on the number of chips, I can either focus on the game, or watch YouTube/series at the same time and wait for good cards.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to focus on other things except playing my A game

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I beat the bar. I'm just kidding.sometimes I eat and drink, but most of the time I just focus on poker.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never listen to music while playing, it distracts me. In general, the best atmosphere for me is silence.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is such a thing that we need to turn off the person in ourselves as much as possible. Our brain is completely unsuited to poker and behaves extremely stupidly in terms of poker. Most positive actions contradict our intuition and logic.Almost everything life has taught you makes you naturally unsuited for poker.I like to play in silence.