What device do you use for playing poker?

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly play on a laptop and I feel the best and the most beautiful here. Playing over the smartphone is ok, but I still recommend a laptop or computer to play. It's much more transparent and simpler in my opinion.

yard47

yard47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I missing something?
Whenever I tried to play pokerstars on the mobile (android App), it only let me choose games with play money. And I looked everywhere, but didn't find an option to switch to real money, instead.

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Download the app from the website, not from the playstore.
That did the trick for me :)

Aeks328

Aeks328

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

• If I play in one tournament, the cell, but if two or more computers

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took it off my tablet because always having access to poker meant I tended to play too much. Now, it's only on my laptop, but I have to admit that there are days I'm tempted to reinstall in on my Android device.

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am I missing something?
Whenever I tried to play Pokerstars on the mobile (android app), it only let me choose games with play money. And I looked everywhere, but didn't find an option to switch to real money, instead.

Apart from the advice to DL it from the site rather than the Play store, you may have to change your security settings to allow unauthorized Apps to run. I had to do the same thing with Netflix on a Chinese no-name tablet, but now it works just fine.

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on a desktop now but have played on a laptop when traveling .

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one desktop on which I play poker. I have a large 24-inch monitor and it is convenient to play on 4 tables at once. I tried to play on the tablet . Not appreciate that not all tournaments there in lobby are displayed.

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Personally, I mainly use a laptop. It is more convenient. My opinion))

C

Cloud2218

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use a overkill PC because I game as well. But, I like sitting in a chair and having a relatively big game screen

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to use the tablet, but everything depends on where you are playing

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play on laptop, sometimes desktop pc. I tried to play poker on my iphone, but my phone's screen isnt big enough for me.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What device do you use for playing poker?I often began to play on smartphone,its comfortable and compact.

Phone, laptop, desktop and tablet... HDMI to my television.. what else is their?

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use laptop , and phone to. In pokerstars , I don t feel the difference between laptop and phone ( only if I want to play in home games , u can open them only from laptop) , I don t Ike to play in 888 poker from phone , because u can only play in 1 table , so If u have others open tables , it will be probleme. Anyway , playing from laptop is much better from phone . But pokerstars software on phone is better than 888 Poker .

Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play on my regular computer. Just don't really like to change setups too often + this one allows playing many tables while watching twitch and keeping lobbies open.

Also I just play MTTs so sessions are longer. Battery life is always a challenge.

3 screen setup.

B

burntalot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like playing on laptop it is more convient with bigger screen

A

aces802

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
laptop

i play my poker on my laptop at home

N

Narcys

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing on my smartphone, i can't miss anything

D

DGautreau86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been using a tablet for the last year or so, beginning to wonder how much of an advantage/disadvantage this is... I will say it’s extremely comfortable for being slightly mobile while you play... ie. walking around the house, and what have you

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I started out on a desktop but have recently incorporated a laptop into my game. I still like to plug in to a monitor/TV once in a while to play multiple tables.

F

FrankJukes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PC for me is the only way, nothing beats the comfort of my lazy boy.
Get your water or coffee, some snacks in case and just relax and focus on the game.