What device do you use for playing poker?

M

milo79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
laptop is better than smartphone for me

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play on a laptop, because on a smartphone is not very convenient to view and choose a tournament

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically only a computer, since the android phone is very inconvenient, there is no possibility to play 2 tables normally, the quality is worse than on a computer, there are few management options at the table.

Although once I managed to get 2 satellites from the phone and get to the tournament with big prizes. and already there I lost)

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a laptop use to sit at a monitor for hours hard on the back this is so much easier.

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play poker on a computer. I do not use smartphones to play.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi!mostly play from the PC when not at home playing with your phone or tablet!

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop only. started of using my smartphone and constantly having to decline phonecalls and ignore messages. Plus I find a laptop easier with playing the game.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop only. started of using my smartphone and constantly having to decline phonecalls and ignore messages. Plus I find a laptop easier with playing the game.
That's for sure. Throughout the day, there may be silence on the phone, but when you start playing, everyone starts calling and writing to you, and it is very urgent. will not allow to play calmly[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

M

MasterConan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely perfer my laptop. Though I do play poker stars online and betonline on my phone.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have a desktop I put together for poker ~4yrs. ago. I wanted something that would zoooooom

Fractal Design Arc Mini R2
Intel Core i5-4670k
ASUS H87M-PRO
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4x 4GB)
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
WD Black 1TB
SeaSonic SSR-450RM 450W

Monitors:
2x 24in. Dell Ultrasharp

I also use a 17" Acer Laptop with a 24in. Acer Monitor

Z

Zikasamaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What device do you use for playing poker?I often began to play on smartphone,its comfortable and compact.
I play on computer,dont love to play on mobile and smartphones,but i play sometimes when i am not at home.

SirLongbottom

SirLongbottom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my beautiful dell inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop...love this baby...detest the crappy internet connection out here in the mountains though...used to have ~90mbs up/down speed in the states, now i have Mf'n ~3.5 up/down...just got it a bit more stable though...so hopefully this week will be a decent grind for me