What device do you use for playing poker?

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What device do you use for playing poker?I often began to play on smartphone,its comfortable and compact.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm uncomfortable playing poker on a smartphone. I prefer a laptop.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like my laptop.
I like to multi table and doing that on a phone is not enjoyable.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I specifically bought a computer for poker.
I play on a smartphone when not at home but it's not very convenient for me. the phone has little functionality than in normal mode.

S

soillwill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What sites let you play on your phone?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on an ipad Pro. Screen big enough to see yet small enough to be portable easily. Which is good in MTT which can last a while. Can do some chores while playing.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play on a laptop and desktop

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a custom build gaming PC that I also use for poker, when I do my next round of upgrades on it I'm going to probably focus more on adding RAM, and better processor as well as a second monitor all which are useful for online poker (esp since software and such can use a lot of processor and ram). I also sometimes use my laptop but generally if i'm playing a tourney and want to sit on the couch.

Wiltz82

Wiltz82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on a desktop right now hopefully soon I will have a laptop to play on so I can travel and play. I have played on my phone I just like using something a little bigger maybe a tablet so something.

Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play on my android.But the battery needs tobe well charged.

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever I okay its always on a laptop. That way I can use stuff like pokertracker 4 and flopzilla and stuff

I

Izazul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing on a laptop, started on an phone then iPad. Laptop definitely the best.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on desktop I'm sitting in the armchair and enjoying it:):D

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, i play on my computer, cause my phone isnt that smart really :)

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sessions I use my computer, but sometimes I play on my phone!

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer and double monitors. I find it very useful. Second screen gives me more space for something like odds calculator for some hands, seeing previous hand at all times. But mostly for some minor distraction like music.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer and double monitors. I find it very useful. Second screen gives me more space for something like odds calculator for some hands, seeing previous hand at all times. But mostly for some minor distraction like music.
my computer is always connected to a large TV, and at the same time I can also watch a movie a little or listen to music. it usually does not distract me from the game.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello !

When I signed up to CardsChat I used a tablet. But that was not satisfactory, because I had no connection with CC's home games and other things ! I had to switch to a PC to have more options.:):deal:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm using tablet - i find it perfect cause it's bigger than smartphone but also smaller than computer and/or laptop :rolleyes:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At home, I usually play poker on a laptop or tablet. At work I play on a laptop or a smartphone.

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that poker players have much of a choice as only computers (PC/laptops) allow multitabling and HUD. Also not every poker room has a standalone mobile client; for example, ACR has only web client with very limited functionality. But if one plays rarely then tablet/smartphone can be very handy.

At work I play on a laptop or a smartphone.
What kind of work is that?:confused:

MrGoodFlop

MrGoodFlop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a laptop and 2 tablets, one 7" and one 9".
I like playing on either tablet but I find it has serious limitations.
You can't save hand histories.
You can't practically multi-table.
You can't have multiple windows to keep an eye on the lobby while you are playing a game.

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phone screen is too small and imo phones would be too prone to internet connection problems. I have a gaming desktop that I use for other things as well, so I use that.

W

wampole

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use my laptop. It is a little small for more than two tables. But I have a lap caddy and can sit in my recliner in front of the tv while I play.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use a gaming device
laptop, it is convenient for me to play on it and run several tables and it is easy to see and it's normal for me, but sometimes I need to play in the tournament and the laptop is busy then I sometimes play the game on the smartphone, but in it I play one tournament, but now I bought the second laptop so my was not busy and I could play normally in a lot of games and tournaments!