There is a bot for EVERYTHING!

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
serious misconduct...

I would not know what the idea of ​​being able to invent bots is, if in reality there are several players who have won interesting prizes. It is one, the one that cannot reach such high bots. The only way to achieve those awards would be to be very lucky, to enter one of the microsatellites;)

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes they exist. Some people have used bots to play continuously to gain from site promotions. If they at least break even they would benefit from promotions. Doesn't seem that site promos are what they used to be though.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they are for real. I'm no computer expert, but I'm pretty sure there are people out there who could write a program in no time.

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots

They do.There have been sites admit that they have used them.Seems rather dishonest dont you think.

A

Anton1609

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many of my friends said that poker bots exist, and many have already won tournaments ...:pcguru:

A

Adakain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that every room has one. I watched it myself at pokerstars. Here come the players with each hand and always catch the best combination

T

TomWH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I highly doubt bots exist, but if they do, I hardly think they would play better than even the average player. I just play my game, and like most on CC, I cash often, usually everyday if I play, so the bots don't bother me as I am winning, not losing. lol

P

pvenditto88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't prove whether poker bots are real or not but i'd suspect yes they are in my opinion.

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerbots have been there for a long time only are they not placed there by the sites but by players ( cheater ) we are playing for money so there will always be people trying to cheat and there always going to be players that collude so the best thing to do is allways be on guard and if something smells funky leave the table
I agree, because the site's profit is a rake.

Last edited:
Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My friend made a video using his phone to show him playing against bots on a poker site which I won't name...

it was a 6-max cash table and his 4 opponents would all sit out instantly when he sat out... and as soon as my friend would sit back in, the 4 opponents would immediately also sit back in and begin playing

blatantly obvious that it was both a collusion team AND a bot team on his table

I suspect sites run their own bots, for instance, advertise inflated guaranteed prize pools in tournaments which very often aren't met, which means the tournament has a significant overlay in the prize pool... well, that's easy enough for the site to remedy, just run their own army of bots in those tournaments to scrape off a portion of the prize pool, and they can meet the guarantee in secret, behind the scenes, while making it look like they are hugely generous with tournament overlays, which attracts more players to the site, increasing their rake.

CJMcC84

CJMcC84

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure they are bots.
Just like other Software.

Tracking.

Betting patterns.
Bet Sizes.
Stack Sizes.
Fold/Call/bet/Raise Patterns.
Time Taken to Act.

Absolutely Everything...

And the bot will probably know your range better then you do yourself.

My best Advice...
Treat every opponent as a bot..
Stay to your bankroll

But
#1,. Stay unpredictable. And make sure when you have the nuts, you fool that bot/opponent..

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They seam to be real, they seam nice to me, it’s the software you have to logout for.

nogamblin

nogamblin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last checked, there was not a "bot" that could play poker. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

All the calculations, it just can't be done.

What's your opinion? or where can I buy a bot : )

Bro of course anything is possible! Ever heard of Ultimate Bet?! If you have enough experience then you know when things are fishy, regardless of the odds. Problem is eventually those sites crash and they crash hard.

Cheaters never win

:mad:

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The correct answer used to be "is the Pope Catholic" but I'm not so sure the current Pope is actually a Catholic.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely

Absolutely they are real. Go to most sites and start playing cash games for decent stakes and you will see them in action.

Z

Stay Safe

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But do you think that there are boths in the big tournaments, for millions for example?

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know for sure, but some players don't want to communicate)

S

SharkFinn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure there are bots, but I think what some people are saying about poker sites having their own bots is absurd. That would mean risking their entire business. I'm sure it would also mean criminal fraud charges if found by regulators or reported by whistleblowers

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yes poker bots are real
then come in many diff ways.
good ways bad ways - but be sure
THEY ARE REAL lol

Poker Players Beware!

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are poker bots real

Of course there real. You can buy bot software all over the internet. So of course people are gonna use it.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sure they are real but they cant play better than a real player.

it will do exactlly what was programed to do but its not prepared for all the situations...
i am a programmer my self and already thought in do my own bot at least to help me play multiple tables folding things out of range but i am too tired to do it.

B

baykoshkar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

pokerstars has all this, bots and falsification of cards

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]