Awards
Chips
One of them is me :)

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, this has been a question long asked, but no definite answer. I dont think there are lots of bots, but people explaining them, makes you doubt of their existence. Even if there was, it doesn't matter as you can always play live poker.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think you will find a site that says there are no Bots, Its nice to know that they are always doing what they can to fight them though.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are few bots in each poke sites..but i hope they detect them and exclude from playing

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have no doubt that bots exist. In essence, bots are just mathematical algorithms, and I believe that to some extent they are necessary to create "liquidity" on poker sites.

C

Caspartine

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think so. I'm from Ukraine, and we have one poker room, special. Who, when advertised, calls himself better than poker stars. So when statistically large tournaments start, the number of players in registers is much higher than the number of online players throughout the tournament.

N

novikov78rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TOP BOT

Until the poker room has proven that they do not exist, it means that they exist, and now think, what is the use of them for the poker room?

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last checked, there was not a "bot" that could play poker. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

All the calculations, it just can't be done.

What's your opinion? or where can I buy a bot : )

You should urgently get a new computer if yours isn't capable of handling the math behind poker...

If you want a bot check freelancing sites for software developers that have made one or will make one for you.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Last checked, there was not a "bot" that could play poker. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

All the calculations, it just can't be done.

What's your opinion? or where can I buy a bot : )

You won't find normally playing poker bots anywhere, but stumbling upon a poker bot from a room is quite possible, at least technically possible

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing for 7 years and have never met a bot

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are very real, and something that is a big issue in the online community. Imagine if we saw an actual robot playing in live games (I probably BET there is something like this done already for fun, I'm just waiting for someone to link it here).

L

Leifhackman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why wouldn't the bots exist? I can't think of any reason. There are also bots that calculate and search for sure bets in sports betting. I personally don't mind they exist as long as they can't read my mind.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You go to the poker forum and ask where to buy a bot for the game? You are a brave man, however. I wouldn't be surprised if someone came to the police and asked where they could buy guns.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think yes but it s not obligatory to speak about it when you play microlimit mtts and sngs.The new wave is not poker bots but playing with solvers.It can be a problem for next years at rooms with bad protections.

C

chpoken

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normal rooms ban bots. If not then it is better change the room

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not just bots, but bot farms, though Ive been away for a year, ACR/BCp doesnt seem as botty as used too, but Im only playing under $5 games so I havent seen the real action.

There a twitch streamer who has made over 100k this year and wont touch ACR because of all the bot farm problems on the site and the fact when it got donw to final few tables, real people would take over for the bots and act like a tag team on the tables

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think They get reported very fast so I only saw them in freerolls. But I don't know really. Probably I do not notice.

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have my doubts, I have witnessed some tournaments, openente was absent and I won the match

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are real, but many of them don't know they are bots.

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they don't need bots and they earn so much on us!
Ask yourself why risk a profitable business?