Misclicking.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens even on a desktop PC .. especially when playing multiple tournaments at the same time and reading facebook posts ..... lol

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I normally do another thing while I play freerolls, so I already did some misscliks.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happens to me often when you play a lot of tables and they appear one after the other, it's good that only minor mistakes so far!)

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had good luck with my misclicks. Sometimes I make calls with totally garpage, then I have to just really think about how to play that hand and usually I win, hehe

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing worse than that involuntary click that we give when we are in multiple games ... I usually have that problem when I play on my mobile because when I am playing with a computer, the truth is that I have not suffered that situation yet that really leaves you super nervous and more when you have a pile of money that cost you a lot to increase and it ends up going that fast

O

olivercito3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
once happend me i missclicked and folded AK flop,turn and river was AKK

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once hit the nuts on the turn and I was out of position and instead of betting half pot or something of that region, I misclicked and bet the minimum on a 3 dollar pot, the other guy read it as weakness, reraised big..I moved all in on him, he didn't believe me and I ended up getting a nice pot.

Maybe that could be used as tactic and it is used I think, having the nuts and betting the minimum hoping the other makes the pot bigger for you. It is a slow play but, I wasn't doing it on purpose. '' The hidden virtue of misclicks''

Last edited:
S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have misclicked a few times once I had QQ with only 8BB and was going to 3 bet shove but instead called and the flop came AQQ and the dude folded to my shove of 6 BB was quite sad

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have had similar experience, Once holding pocket Kings I called a large bet pre-flop and hit the quads, Checked to pre-flop raiser only to lose internet connection and hand was folded due to me not being there to call or raise any future betting.
Was certainly a very sick feeling folding quads.

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to have issues with misclicking years ago but haven't had any mistakes here recently.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha I loved what you say and the way you do it ... and I managed to lose. about 90% of my stack, and about 75% of my soul, and 100% of my sanity .... I totally share, but among so many bad stories I also happen to sometimes give that bad click without wanting to but win the stack of chips with a very bad marginal hand and well then the flop turned out favorable and incomprehensibly I won a giant pot.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did it yesterday, it was on a website and when I was going to click on a link, pokerstars opened because it was my turn to play, I 3-bet with 74o. It was horrible.

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens to me. What really busts my chops, is when my cat jumps up and steps on the keyboard. Which causes a miss click.

D

Dentada

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha, I folded AA the same away. I was pre-FT, at least I got the 2nd in a MTT STG.