Misclicking.

T

Tylerstevenson1919

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mis clicking

It happens to me all the time ahaha most of the time it’s a bad thing but I do recall it being a positive outcome once! Ahahha:cool::rolleyes::confused::):)

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing quite like accidentally shoving with 72o. I don't remember if I've ever done it with that hand exactly but I've definitely shoved some garbage on accident.

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happend to me few times, single table, guy before me rised and i called and i wanted to mark check option :D

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
happened to me in a tournament that was going well, and this disaster happened

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One time i called pre-flop all-in with 75o against pocket queens and catch straight, I'm even sorry for this dude. :rolleyes:

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens to everyone if you play a lot
And more often if you play more than one table

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had a few nasty misclicks that cost me a bit in my time. I try to take at least a couple seconds to act now, because mine are usually from playing too fast.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG yes,, and usuallly im loosing a big stack, like posted in OP ,its easy when having 2-3 tables open and you have ur mouse click in a spot and then a screen pops up just as when you are ready to click a raise on the 1 table , it hits a the wrong table ,
hurts bad
I now move the pointer off screen to when i need to a play action, much more safe

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when it happens, I lost my full stack in a tournament because of that. I was on the button and a player before me went all in and i misclicked after.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
the more times you play and the more tables you play, the bigger chance you have that it will happen...

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I spend many times with even two AAs and it's frustrating

Darkray

Darkray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, I had miskliks, but they were not so critical that I would remember the details.:p:p:p

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I misclick a every now and then on Global because of the button layout. However I did misclick a couple times in one of the last CC freerolls and instead of 3 betting a normal amount I ended up 3 betting the minimum. Cost me some chips.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I did it & I lost $5... I need to concentrate...

medusegorgon

medusegorgon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened only once couple years ago, and this story has nothing to do with multiple tables game.
So I only started to "play" and my friend have been watching my game and telling me what to do. The very first cash game and I dunno nothing (even combinations) so he was giving me instuctions and once I misheard and clicled "fold" on big blind position having K2 instead of "call".
Honestly I dont remember what was on board but my friend was extremly angry on me lol.

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have misclicked more than once for all in. It sucks, but I laugh when I suck out

yomarianob

yomarianob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens to me every now and then, specially on pokerstars, because I am looking the replay for the previous hand and clicking the next move button, then the action come to me at the table and I missclick call or minraise.

V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the worst. Except when it's the best. :laugh:

You have your simple mis-clicks like mistakenly calling the all-in with some crappy hand. This doesn't happen often, but I must admit, when it does it probably works out for me more than it doesn't. I feel so sorry for the victim. "I didn't mean to do that. Tough break. You made the right play and I got lucky. Sorry!"

Not sure this is classified as a mis-click, but what I do more often is execute a bad decision not realizing the action ahead of me. That doesn't work out for me very often.

Can't begin to imagine the mistakes I'd make if I tried to play on my phone. :eek:

J

Jueheigl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I folded a good hand so often by misclicking hahaha

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just misclick folded 66 on the button vs 4 limpers before me. sb completes, bb checks and flop is 6 2 10r.

:\

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to pay close attention, it happened to me once, it was going really well in the tournament and it was a disaster

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think I have mis-clicked way more time than I want to admit. It killer when you make that error. Thankfully I have never mis clicked all in.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Missclicking happens to everyone at least once or twice in a period, but to minimize it one should play on a PC or laptop.

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nothing wrong!! this is not the last tournament

DanyDiablo

DanyDiablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens to me more times than I would like ..... I have clumsy fingers😂Good hands.