XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm not sure if play is harder during evening/night. I just think more casual players play during evening hours (after work) so there is more variance. Yes playing many hours does affect my play as I start to tire and lose focus. I also sometimes play all day and night but then need to skip a day before playing again.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the hours in poker do not affect me much I've been playing a whole day and I've kept the level

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it makes no difference whether it is day or night, the main thing is that the mood for the game is suitable, then the game is not exhausting and unnerving

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that after many hours of play the brain gets tired and it can be hard to concentrate. But the level of opponents is also important, perhaps in your case, stronger players play at night, for example regulars, and during the day plays more fishes. Therefore, the difference is felt in the result of the game.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no matter the day or night and most importantly winning attitude and good coffee) if you have the whole day to lose, better to exit the game and do something else in that day until it was gone)

pabloT

pabloT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many hours played hamper performance ..: /

L

Ltech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker time

It is known that the human brain do not work well after many hours playing...thats the reason why tournaments have breaks. If you feel that its harder to play late hours game try to change your working hours and tell me the results ...start playing on the time you find most difficult.:D

Stu94

Stu94

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 3-4 h is max time what i can play

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You is the only person who can tell you when is the best time to play for you. Listen to your body signals and your mind

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All people are different. For example, i show better results just after i have a huge warm-up and spent some hours playing poker. Maybe for you it,s better not to play lots of hours and take some pauses in the game.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the players get tired but for example i actually get better the longer i do my sessions. I sometimes do 24 hour sessions, its a little bit extreme but still, its all about preference and management. But if i do one of those i rest from poker at least 2 weeks

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play when I have free time. Usually my game lasts no more than 3-4 hours. I play for my own pleasure so if I feel tired I stop playing.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
surely many hours playing poker will affect the thinking and will affect the game with fatigue is difficult to reason in reasoning poker game ever but eventually get used coffee and energy aid

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How well you are rested will definitely impact your game. As long as you are resting you should be fine.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play poker after a good rest. It is a hobby for me, so I play when I am feeling good and comfortable. Obviously, you should not play tired, because the chances of success in this case are much less.

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opinion

It depends on your lifestyle but if you played hours and hours you can be tired. Yesterday for example I played freeroll won a ticket. With the ticket I played and won bigger ticket then the same ticket and the last time I did not have patience for long game. I was tired that can not win money for once and 1 or 2 hour tours 2x or 3x a day difficult for me.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start to play before lunch and stop only playing at dinner time , but when I think I'm doing well I just turn the night playing poker. I realize that the night games seem to get harder . I wonder if this might be because I played a lot after hours or if it really is difficult to play in night. What do you think?
I think that time does not affect the game, whether it is day or night, there is no difference. It all depends on yourself and of course luck. I personally play a role more mood. If it is not then the game does not go.

M

mycannon223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like I start off slow then work my way into the zone. The longer that I play the better I am that day. I could stay up all night and it just keeps getting better.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The grind can get to us all.

My level of play certainly takes a hit if playing for too long.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I start to play before lunch and stop only playing at dinner time , but when I think I'm doing well I just turn the night playing poker. I realize that the night games seem to get harder . I wonder if this might be because I played a lot after hours or if it really is difficult to play in night. What do you think?

You're never going to be as good when you're tired as you are when you're fresh, also we humans tend to think more clearly for the most part when the sun is out (everyone is fighting the same battle when the sun goes down, so we can be better than others of course)

Also it's important to actually take time to let the food digest and get some exercise. If you go to play within say 30 minutes of eating, most of your blood will be in your gut working on the food rather than in your head helping you make poker decisions, that's a key part of it. :pcguru:

Other than when I play MTTs the max I will play in one day is 4 hours, and that's usually broken down into 2 sessions. The sharp and alert person tends to win the money, and once the money has been one it's time to move on to something else and have fun!

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn’t affect me. I play at night or in the afternoon, but the time spent playing a poker game affects the quality of the game especially when I'm tired of it.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Moral fatigue affects this for sure. A week to rest.:fight:

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a lot..

If i play a lot, is because im running good..

Thats the way i think and i dont get tired (except when i dont sleep)

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that for more than 10 hours my head already begins to be different, that is, it starts to buzz, I get drunk ... ( I don’t understand how people who don’t play for 16-18 hours ...

Top 10 Games