Just how random ARE the random card generators in poker?

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The random number generator in online poker is not random. It's my opinion. The most honest poker is if you get together offline with friends at home and play like this :)

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Why don't you post that hand up in Tournament Hand Analysis? (or maybe the 'Rigged' thread?)

Would love to hear the thought process for each street.

I'm waiting...
Are you seriously this dense? I don't even have to spend the time posting anything. I tried to bluff a player off of the top pair by representing a ten. It didn't work.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would love to know where the two of you began lol. Though just from the breadcrumbs and what not over a good few weeks they semi make sense now lol.... Poker Orifice is on your ends hard @puzzlefish, what the hell you do to stir such an agro hive of bees lol. From where I’m standing it’s poor attempts at victimising you.
I really don't think it is worth the time learning about that. He posts a picture of an AI generated female version of Phil Ivey as his profile pic , but really he looks more like this guy in real life.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’m glad you’ve got some of that tougher exterior on ya. It wasn’t till a couple days ago I realised all the "puzzle/r" mentions in posts I’d been reading were jibes at you lol. I have a couple of heads that whenever we’re in the same vicinity it’s constant back and forth lol. Actually began when I folded KKs and a few other prem hands at the table I was at... Then in the smoking area during the break I talked of folding AA’s pre..... Guy had a hernia lol, been on tilt agro mad ever since. Literally barrelled out the comp, and can’t function in or around the topic. I truly don’t understand that but hey ho lol. Is what it is 🤷‍♂️

Bug from MIB though... hahaha 👌😝. Departments like that’s don’t exist though, is conspiracy nonsense 100. Definitely not possible haha

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I really don't think it is worth the time learning about that. He posts a picture of an AI generated female version of Phil Ivey as his profile pic , but really he looks more like this guy in real life.

Actually, this is me. Do you want to come and play for some of it?
ScreenHunter 4492

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As for the question on randomness, yes the RNG is random. Its not set up for certain people to win or against others. With all the questions and comments over the years it still has not been proven site are cheating people. Why would they? Even if the could do we really think the secret would stay that way. I wont say its perfect but lets be honest why would they not be random?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is that a NO then?
You need to find yourself a better hobby than trying to square off with microstakes players from an online poker forum. I really have no time for you and it would accomplish absolutely nothing playing against you.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Because you got me curious enough to take a look and find out, here you go: PO's pokerstars stats.

Screenshot 20230418 012447IMG 20230418 012805

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you were wanting to put that up there, at least make it accurate.
Obviously I don't play many MTT's on Stars. Have also taken shots at the Sunday Million maybe a half dozen times, with zero cashes.

Your search (using the same site) seems to be missing a few games.
My ROI on there is actually - 0.5% (1/2 percent). And it shows I'm -$40 (and doesn't include private games which is pretty much all I played up until 2013)

But once again. Good try. Keep working on it.

Puzzly.. if you were to put in 10% of the time you've spent on 'figuring out the puzzle', on to learning the game of poker, you might not even think its rigged anymore.
ScreenHunter 12999

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you were wanting to put that up there, at least make it accurate.
Obviously I don't play many MTT's on Stars. Have also taken shots at the Sunday Million maybe a half dozen times, with zero cashes.

Your search (using the same site) seems to be missing a few games.
My ROI on there is actually - 0.5% (1/2 percent). And it shows I'm -$40 (and doesn't include private games which is pretty much all I played up until 2013)

But once again. Good try. Keep working on it.

Puzzly.. if you were to put in 10% of the time you've spent on 'figuring out the puzzle', on to learning the game of poker, you might not even think its rigged anymore.
View attachment 330219
This is pretty much in line with what I expected from you. Diminish the fact that you are a losing player but it doesn't stop you from taking jabs and telling people to learn how to play poker. There is a saying - before pointing out the speck in someone else's eye, remove the log that is in yours.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
taking jabs and telling people to learn how to play poker.
Can't see the forest for the trees can ya there Puzzler. Hmm.. how puzzling.
ONLY... ONLY do I do it towards the RIGTARDS and all of their RIGTARD posts. It's become an epidemic unfortunately.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can't see the forest for the trees can ya there Puzzler. Hmm.. how puzzling.
ONLY... ONLY do I do it towards the RIGTARDS and all of their RIGTARD posts. It's become an epidemic unfortunately.
Yeah so I don't get you then. Many of the "rigtards" you mock play as well or better poker than you. They just can't cope with running so bad, but you can? And so your approach is to mock them?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yeah so I don't get you then. Many of the "rigtards" you mock play as well or better poker than you. They just can't cope with running so bad, but you can? And so your approach is to mock them?
Actually I'm positive they don't.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is all she does, only trolls. Not someone to be taken seriously.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Adrian... ADRIANNNN.... I been scammed by Pokerstars! They're all scammers!ScreenHunter 13028

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Although they are random, they have algorithms that alternate.