If you drunk..? You play or go sleep?

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please stop playing when you are drunk. How can you proparly think? If you want to lose your money go and play...

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if I got drunk I would sleep because my senses would not be in their right mind to make decisions in a poker tournament

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Poker and alcohol do not match, if you are drunk you go All In with 72o.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't combine poker and alcohol. There will be bad results. I will say this is unrealistic.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
drinking or should play or make um porção de coisas pois a bebida não combina com nada que precisa usar a mente de modo saudavel é impressionante como nós seres humanos gostamos de desafiar os limites da propria criação como se algo fosse ser diferente sendo que se faz o obvio para dar errado

Poker using normal neurological functions and if we use something that distorts this efficiency can only fall

:jd4:mateuspoker

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drunk is difficult to assess and make the right decisions, you can in one evening to pull the entire bankroll, I do not advise to play poker drunk

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I never drink and play. Even live I won't have a sip of liquor. It drastically reduces your thinking ability.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stopped drinking, when I drank I just thought about coming home and sleeping.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you drunk you should see seek Alcoholic Anonymous and also don't burn your money on poker since it requires total focus and concentration.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's better when you're drunk not to play poker because you're wasting the clearness of your mind and you've begun to lose.

C

CJWilliam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll have a couple of beers sometimes while playing. But not drunk, been there done that, and not good.

cleder7

cleder7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun, but always wanting to win, of course.
As I also drink for fun, then sometimes I join the two hobbies to unwind.

fur90

fur90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play , i knew thats bad

thats bad i knew i play

Last edited by a moderator:
Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink a little while playing, I found that it relaxes me a bit. I do not play if I find myself becoming intoxicated because it throws my game off and I start doing stupid stuff.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what you think if you drunk (a little) can you win or not stability, today i play many times i win in tournament( from freerolls) $2,5 and after drink little of vodka in spin tourn i win two times $2, after i take $13 from cash, and after i cannot win in more big cash tourn... 25 hands i nave only 3-4 5-8 etc. lose all now. when you play what you drink and how you now that you need stop?:confused: maybe its only in online games. when i play in real poker face to face its not the same

I think the overriding question is why am I drinking? Sometimes to relieve tension, sometimes to calm down, and sometimes to have fun and relax. In all cases, playing in a drunken state is a sentence to a bankroll, but ... In the case when I drank and rest and get pleasure from it, I can play poker, while realizing that it is prohibited to use money in a bankroll, but only strictly allocated in addition to the sum for which I actually get extra pleasure from the game.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that poker and drink is a bad combination except if I play with a friends because in this time i just want to play and have fun.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost many times drunk lot of money i wish i never drink , so don't play when youre drink you might lost them all , it is my advice

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all sense of good judgement goes out the window for me once i mix drinks and cards. I like to play then just hold off till after im done to do the drinking lol.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
drunk player is the sober player's best friend. this is the bankroll breadwinner and sponsor[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

K

KirillOle130

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
those who drink during the game, trying to mislead the opponent. don't drink it. I keep the liver safe. the food and environment are so dirty :cool:

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This saturday i played cardschat freeroll after drinking 3 big ouzos and managed to get 0.85$. This is the first case when i win something when i play partially drunk. :D

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont play when i had some beers before.
For me poker and alcohol isnt a combination

specialjuice

specialjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
drinking and playing is a bad idea because your focus level is lower

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're drunk, I advise you to go to sleep and not deal with poker. Possibly I am allowing a freeroll for fun, nothing more :D