If you drunk..? You play or go sleep?

HaKaPu

HaKaPu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not drink alcohol. I think people drinking alcohol should not play poker when they are drunk

I

ilucha228

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's better to play sober, you are more focused and easier to make important decisions

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few drinks more do not hurt anyone, but drunk is already lost money assured!

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll advise that you go to bed because I've fallen asleep way too many times during the break while being ahead!

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you think if you drunk (a little) can you win or not stability, today i play many times i win in tournament( from freerolls) $2,5 and after drink little of vodka in spin tourn i win two times $2, after i take $13 from cash, and after i cannot win in more big cash tourn... 25 hands i nave only 3-4 5-8 etc. lose all now. when you play what you drink and how you now that you need stop?:confused: maybe its only in online games. when i play in real poker face to face its not the same
I am drinking right now while I wait for the ACR freeroll. I guess it al depends on how much I have had to drink. If I am blind drunk I will not play. If I am a little tipsy then I play. I must admit I play a lot more wreckless when I drink though. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. I need to keep myself in check when I drink and play.

:evil:Zer0:evil:

T

ty taylor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
go to sleep

what you think if you drunk (a little) can you win or not stability, today i play many times i win in tournament( from freerolls) $2,5 and after drink little of vodka in spin tourn i win two times $2, after i take $13 from cash, and after i cannot win in more big cash tourn... 25 hands i nave only 3-4 5-8 etc. lose all now. when you play what you drink and how you now that you need stop?:confused: maybe its only in online games. when i play in real poker face to face its not the same

In my many many experieces while playing online intoxicated I have found it is much more beneficial in the long run to just go to bed. There have been times that I have cleaned up playing quite reckless but more often than thought I will wake the next morning with a hangover and a 0 balanced bankroll. Of course it is very enjoyable playing intoxicated as well. I have a plan where I give my friend my password and once I reach a limit I want to win or lose I ask them to change my password without my knowing what it is.
If you do decide to play drunk I suggest setting a tight limit and know when to quit.

Best of luck
Ty Taylor

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I think to play well you have to be sober, and drinking water. Because there must be concentration to play and be quiet. I really do not drink alcohol when I'm playing both linia and live. regards

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play - against me. The drunker the better. Really though, do you know anyone that makes better decisions drunk?

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink very little but it happens to the revez whenever I play at live tables I take a little but I drink and I loose a little and I play better when I do not drink I do not play nervous but online I do not take a little bit because it takes me out of concentration:nurse::evil:

Johnson baker

Johnson baker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad idea.(period) Drinking is a bad risk vs reward proposition. Very little real good can come from it but the bad that it can bring can be enormous.
:beerglass:vollkomme = :stupid:

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in my right mind, without alcohol and only coffee...

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not often but sometimes I drink one or two vodka, and I play relaxed without emotions rather jovially without being afraid to follow with a good hand

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very few people can play good with alcohol, most of all cant

K

kobas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the head should be clear for successful robots in everything, and even more so in poker !!!

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Alcohol and poker is a bad thing or who do not advise to sit at the table is not sober.
I myself have no personal experience of losing a little money under the influence of alcohol.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker or playing any kind of gamble together with alcohol is the worst possible combination. When you are drunk, you can not make the right decisions you would make when you are sober. So when alcohol is taken straight to bed. Otherwise, it will not be good for your wallet. Greeting!

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, we should not practice poker along with drinks, even if it is your custom to do it, the best thing avoid,and to focus on the game, and thus be more profitable, choosing a format to perfect your game and profit, this is the goal of every poker player, whether amateur or professional

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I drink... I do not play poker and go to visit the girls))))
:nurse:

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love playing folks when the drinks are flowing! I've had some great nights when there's an event in town and the tables are full of drinking recs!

S

Sereny33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Need to come up with the poker: "DRUNK hold'em", the brain is not needed, and make a mad rate, that would be cool
:D

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! in general, when you play, it is better not to drink at all, because it can badly affect your decisions and the quality of the game .... so if I drank, I never play online ... when in the company of a house with friends we are going to play live with each other, then you can relax and have a little drink))

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi I like to drink while playing poker but only between friends is immediately much more fun.By cons for online poker I never drink. It greatly diminishes your ability to play well and makes you take unnecessary risks.

nenaviju poker

nenaviju poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never drunk and can not imagine how you can play in a drunken state, it is unacceptable to me.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For my own experience I can say that drinking and poker playing it is not possible. Once I lost 500e with this strategy. :d