If you drunk..? You play or go sleep?

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Shet, i only play when i am drunk.
Nah im kidding. I dont drink. Drinking is bad, mkay.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't drink much when playing poker. Certainly it affects in a long run.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once drank while playing poker at a bigger event, because I saw my colleague drinking, I thought I would give it a try:) It was definitely very funny after 2-3 hours because I ran out of 100k chips 700k chips made I noticed you got drunk :) funniest evening in my life

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play drunk, unless for fun you can play a freeroll or make fun of your opponents at the lowest limits without harming your bankroll.

S

speeditall

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let us just say you can not drive while you are drunk for your own safety and you can not play poker while you are drunk for your bankroll safety.

phi1ip

phi1ip

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn’t play when drunk and I’m not going to It is a very risky business to try in such a state.

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never play when drunk,too many bad desicions! :D

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let us just say you can not drive while you are drunk for your own safety and you can not play poker while you are drunk for your bankroll safety.
Bro, thats the geniust Metapher ive ever seen!!! Hahahahaha xD

L

loptista

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pilsner is the best with playing poker

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
if you can afford to lose a certain amount of money, then you can play drunk, for fun, but if you seriously want to play and maybe win a lot of money, then alcohol is not your friend and you are not on your way with it

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play better when i get drunk because i am used to it and it makes me think better.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what situation you are playing in but it is still possible because if it is for fun I prefer to play but if it were for real money I would rather go to sleep than play in that state

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker in Russia

I'm not a fan of drinking at all, but my first finale with good prize money was just under shafe, based on this, alcohol liberates and the game goes without any problems and at the same time there is a huge BUT, if you do not counteract yourself under alcohol, poker is not for you,this is the law of the game!